You birthday girl

Finding voice

A few days had passed and Onew had completely recovered, the first thing he did was apologize to his boss and colleagues for being such a stubborn man.
Then he apologized to you to before taking you to the mall because today was an important day.

" It's your Birthday! let's go get you a new look.!" Onew walked into a store where he was greeted by the store owner, Key.
Key had a store that had literally EVERYTHING, from bra's to men's boxer's from a hair salon to a nail salon, it was a mini mall in itsself, honestly being straight and that goodlooking had to be a sin, is what his male colleagues would say.

" Long time no see! here to shop for yourself?"  Onew shook his head pointing to you" It's her birthday today and I'd like to buy some clothes for her." Key looked at you as you slightly waved then recognizing you as the girl from the news" Aaaaah I see..so that's the girl you've been protecting...cute.." He walked around you sizing you up" Well I think I've got just the thing for you!" He took your hand dragging you off, you slightly blinked looking at Onew in shock.

" Don't worry you'll be ok!" Onew gave two thumbs up" Key's a good stylist!" 

Key put you infront of a mirror" Well how about you tell me your name?"  You took his hand spelling it out with your finger" .I see..and you can't talk?"  You shook your head explaining why" I see..well don't you worry! I'll make you the prettiest birthday girl in the world" He leaned over" So much that Onew's jaw will literally fall onto the ground!"

He sized you up again before walking up handing you a mountain of clothes before pushing you into a changing booth" Try em on!" he turned to some of his colleagues signalling to keep Onew away from the changing booths for now, a few of his colleagues took Onew to get pampered so to say while you tried several outfits on.

but no matter what clothes you tried on they didn't seem completely you until the last one, black jeans, a grey ruffled top finished with some grey flats and a stone necklace"Perfect! Not to cute! its exactly right..now for the finishing touches! Your hair and make up!" 

He washed and straightened your hair, applying little to no make up making it seem natural before presenting you to Onew and as Key already said Onew's jaw dropped to the ground" you..look..gorgeous..."Onew placed his hand on his mouth and looked away feeling a blush creep up on him then walking over to Key paying for the treatment, your treatment and your new clothes before walking out with you.

You looked at him seeing him fidgeting" What's wrong?" You spelled on his hand"  N-nothing..just..not used to seeing you like this" He said" You look really cute" You smiled and opened your mouth" T...h..ank....you......O....new" Onew turned to you in surprise" You talked....You just talked!" He picked you up spinning around with you before hugging you" That's great!" He smiled putting you down" ...I bet that's why you always fell asleep on the couch..you were practising weren't you" YOu blushed as you had been found out, he was quite smart this guy was." Sorry...I just got worried when you kept sneaking out of bed...you keep telling me to take care of my health but then you have to aswell alright? "

You slightly nodded" ...o...k"  Onew smiled again "It's ok...let your throat rest for now..to be able to do this much in such a short time is good already....I'm happy to see you're getting better..soon..you won't need me anymore" A hint of sadness could be seen in his smile.

He walked with you to the fountain where he bought some shaved ice cream for the two of you to share, it was a silly sight, each time the two of you took a bite you'd shiver only to take another bite and get brainfreeze, but kept eating cause it was good.

Once finished the two of you stared at the variety of lights in the fountain, you turned to him,remembering what he said a few minutes ago" O....new......I...will....al..al..ways..need...you...y...ou...a.re....the...most....imp..orta...nt...per..son..in...my....life......" You said, it still sounded really raspy and the words were still hard to get out of your throat but you wanted to convey your feelings to him no matter what" ...I....lo...ve...you.." You leaned against him

Onew didn't speak for the first few  minutes..he would just stare at the water not knowing what to say...He liked you toobut did he really have the right to keep you with him..he held your hand and smiled" I..love you too..you

He hugged you" Is it ok for me to keep you with me?....To be jealous when other guys look at you? That I want to protect you?.Will you put up with the selfish stubborn me you've lived with so far?....am I good enough for you?"  He looked you in the eye.

" no..one....else...will ..do" You smiled hugging him back" ...I love...you" 

THE END

A/N: Sorry wanted to do something sappy XD