We Belong With Each Other

We Belong With Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

poster credits to pynkfaery :)

 

He had his back facing her when something hit his head. A girl laughed full heartedly when she hit her target. The girl threw the slippers from her room which is facing the boy’s room from the next house. Yes, believe it. The boy turned around. He’s so pissed that his face turned all red.

“ Noona! What was that for?!” he screamed from his window, rubbing his head where he got hit.

“ I don’t need those anymore. You can have it,” she grinned, acting all innocent.

“ Just throw them away if you don’t need them!” he exploded.

“ I did. I threw it to you,” and she laughed so hard on her bed.

“ I hate you, noona!”

“ I love you too, Chunji-ah!” she winked before closing her windows.

That’s how they live their lives. Lee Chunji and Nana Lee are neighbours since childhood but their relationship never gets better than this. They fight every single day, sometimes over something small. If they don’t have anything to fight, they’ll create a scene, a topic to fight. They fight like siblings but maybe that’s the reason. They both are only child. Sometimes people just can’t get it why they can’t get along. Their parents get along just fine but not their children.

Nana is older by two years and now attending Kyung Hee University majoring in arts while Chunji passed his college entrance exam two years after Nana’s and what people called fate, he got into the same university as Nana. Not enough seeing each other at home, they had to bump into each other much more in college. Now, Nana’s in her fourth year while Chunji’s in his sophomore year.

That weekend, Chunji had his close friend from college, Niel sleep over at his house. Niel was a freshman. Despite the difference in age, they became close because they shared the same interest which was dancing.

“ Chunji-ah…” Nana called him from her window. She didn’t know that Chunji wasn’t alone.

Chunji opened his window. “ What do you want, noona?”

“ What are you doing?” she flashed her playful smile. She knew she’s just making Chunji annoyed by her question but that’s what she wanted. Annoy him.

“ Not your business.”

Nana was about to say something when a figure took a peek from Chunji’s window. “ Oh! I didn’t know you have a guest.”

“ Is it something I should…” his words trailed off when he saw Nana suddenly ran out from her room to only God knows where.

“ Who’s that?” Niel asked, confused by what was happening.

“ Just a crazy neighbour I have.”

Niel laughed. “ But she’s kinda cute.”

“ Are you kidding?!” Chunji’s eyes widen. He opened his mouth to argue with Niel’s statement when suddenly his room’s door slammed open.

“ Annyeong!” before their eyes was Nana, waving her hand excitedly.   

“ Noona! What are you doing?!” Chunji yelled at her.

“ What? It’s not like I’ve never been to your room before. And I’m here to greet your friend,” she smiled at Niel which greatly accepted by him.

“ Why are you suddenly become so polite?” Chunji asked, rolling his eyes.

“ I am always polite. Don’t you know that?”

“ You’re not polite to me, that’s what I know.”

“ That’s because you said you hate me,” she pretended to cry like a little girl.

“ That’s your fault for throwing those slippers and hit my head!”

“ She did?” Niel interrupted but those two were too busy with their arguments that they ignored him.

“ You should avoid them!” Nana tried to defence herself.

“ Well, my bad I don’t have eyes at the back of my head!”

They kept screaming at each other, the whole house could just collapse by their high pitch voice.

Niel bravely stepped between those two and started to sing to Teen Top’s Going Crazy. They both stopped yelling and looked at Niel weirdly.

“ What is your friend doing?” Nana asked.

Chunji shrugged. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter