Ice Cream

I Will Make You Smile

The wind on the roof and Myungsoo Make Suzy really enjoyed it. They sat on a bench, staring at the sky. They forget if it was already time for them leave to they classroom for half an hour ago. And when they realize they've left behind.


"Omo,, Myungsoo we have to go to class.." suzy said, looking at her watch. Myungsoo looked at her with his sharp eyes. They ran and just look that all of student had gone into their classrooms. They both want to get back into they classroom but they class had already started.


Suzy smiled at Myungsoo who was scratching his head with confusion. "Let's play" said Suzy Makes Myungsoo squinted. "Where?" Ask Myungsoo to Suzy. "To where we used to play !!" as him rounded him eyes narrow. Myungsoo smiled, realize what Suzy mean where they used to play is a playground near Suzy Grandma's house.


They both walk without holding hands like a couple but inside the residence. They walked a few meters from their school through an ice cream shop that Make Suzy stopped in front of it. Myungsoo who knowing Suzy was like ice cream from they are kids, stop too. Without Suzy knowing Myungsoo went inside and suddenly was strawberry ice cream for her one of that her like the most.

 

Flash back

 

They run to Ice cream shop together. "abeoji, I want Strawberry Ice cream" Said Suzy to a seller. "araseo, and how about you Two" Said that seller to Sung Jong and Myungsoo. "I want Chocolate Ice cream" said Sung Jong with a Huge smile. "How about you Myungsoo??" Said Suzy to Myungsoo. "I want.. vanilla" said Myungsoo to that Seller man.

They ate they Ice cream with silent. than Suzy start to speak, "why do you like vanilla Myungsoo?" said her with question look. "I just like vanilla." Said Myungsoo without thingking. "you must have a reason right??" said Suzy curious. "no, I'm not. Why I must have a reason to like and love something?" said Myungsoo wih serious face. Suzy look at him and smile, she know that he have an old personality. and Suzy really like it because she feel she has a brother that can be a best friend for her.

Sung Jong just listen to them with silent and he know that Myungsoo is the best best friend for them.

 

*and of flashback*


"This strawberry ice cream is for you" said Myungsoo and Giving strawberry Ice cream to Suzy. "Eh .. I'm not asking you to buy me ice cream. "said Suzy looked at Myungsoo. "I'm just afraid you'll drool dripping" Myungsoo said while laughing out loud. Suzy who heard the chased tried to catch him.

 

"Jinjja,, yahh you watch!!" until suzy holding his wrist. Myungsoo looked at her with a smile that expands and ends "I just remember if you really like strawberry ice cream." Suzy looked at him in disbelief. because he still remembers her favorite flavor. "I also know if you like vanilla!!" Suzy said, smiling. Myungsoo was also surprised that Suzy still remember his favorite flavor. And they both ended up laughing to their favorite playground.


They laughed together as they walked to  where they used to play sandbox. Then Myungsoo asked "I wonder why you and Sung Jong was not together?" He said. Suzy became silent. It made her remember yesterday when Sung Jong left. Myungsoo looked at her confused. "What, I say something wrong?" Myungsoo said to Suzy. Suzy biting her lips, took a deep breath and began talking. "Aniyo, he was in Canada with my parents. But he would return, he promised me "Suzy said with a wry smile and Just walk alone


Myungsoo knows that she forced her smile. She try to smile for something bitter. Suzy call Myungsoo who looked at her blankly. Myungsoo smiled, with the most sincere smile and he did not ask about Sung Jong anymore. He know when he must ask or when he must to silent.

 

They jut play like a child until the sun not showing him self

 

 

 


 

 

you

 

Sorry for not Update for long time I have many homework and Sorry because short story

 

 

Sorry again

Mianhae