without a word

I Will Make You Smile

Autor pov

 


Suzy has come early this morning to her school because first subject is English and it is her favorite subject. Suzy put her books in her locker where kids usually put their stuff. Suddenly there is a stuff that falls from suzy's locker


A black bracelet with the initials 'M & S'. Suzy realized it was Myungsoo's brecelet. Suzy doesn't know what to do now. she just want to meet him, she just want meet myungsoo. Suzy immediately ran to her class and than she saw Fei who was already sitting with a book in her hand.


"Fei, you know where is Myungsoo class?" Fei whofocus read her book surprised because Suzysuddenly come up with heavy breath immediately asked where they Sunbaenim class even some girls glance after hear call "Myungsoo" and now Myungsoo's fans look at Suzy with an envy look.


Suzy ran again through many students in the school hallway and stairs after Fei told Suzy how can her go to Myungsoo class. until Suzy in front of Myungsoo's class Suzy opened him classroom door and that success Make all her Sunbaenim look at her with "what's wrong with this girl" eyes.


Suzy does not care about all her Sunbaenim look.Suzy just turn her head to find Myungsoo and then Suzy walked to the bench in the corner near the window. "yah. Myungsoo what do you mean? did You hate me? what do you mean with Return your bracelet to me Kim Myungsoo? "Suzy screams success make the whole her sunbaenim class look at them with questions look.


Myungsoo stood up and holding Suzy's hand and pulled her out of him class. Suzy just followed him with a little run. Myungsoo drag her to the roof of they school. it's so silence in there with good wind. Myungsoo stop, than off Suzy hand that have been flushed because Myungsoo grab her hand too tight.


Myungsoo silence she just sighed and looked down and than "nappeun yeoja" that word stab Suzy's heart. no one said that to Suzy, never and Suzy don't want some one say that to her especially Myungsoo. "did you know I'm wait? If a 6 year old kid wait 4 year old kid who didn't come, what will you do? "Suzy paused to hear Myungsoo. He did remember he left Myungsoo because he did not live with his grandmother again at that time.


"did you know if I was waiting?" Suzy thought that was her big mistake because she honestly didn't say anything at that time to Myungsoo not a single word because Suzy eomma immediately took her and Sung Jong away from her grandmom's house last time when Suzy met Myungsoo.


"Suzy,, I wonder if you hurt like me, I wonder if you wait to meet with me too, and than you appear like noting happen." Suzy doesn't know what to do now and so she holding Myungsoo hands from behind. Suzy just felt he wanted to hold Myungsoo hands tightly because she wanted to feel the same pain as Myungsoo. Suzy felt warmth from Myungsoo hand like him hand when they are kid. it always feel warm.


"mianhaeyo, mianhae I left without a word, I left you alone mianhae, I can't forget you, because you are always there for me when I'm sad or angry or even Happy." When Suzy says it all together they be more silent. "I know I was wrong, jeongmal mianhaeyo" said Suzy didn't off Myungsoo hand.


After a few seconds Myungsoo turned around, they now look at each other in silent. his face flushed with shame at him heart still feel sad but also happy because Suzy had admitted her guilt. Myungsoo hold Suzy's hand too "hem.. Never left me without a word again Suzy, never!" Suzy was ashamed and lowered her head look at her shoes.

 


 

Note

Napeun yeoja = bad girl

mianhae= sorry

Jeongmal Mianhaeyo = really sorry

 

thank for

 

you

my reader and all my subscrib

 

 

 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-q6nRqNlGNXw/T0spihiFlGI/AAAAAAAAAO0/iW1c0kQgqzQ/s1600/tumblr_lef3ptxwJm1qdculpo1_500.gif

 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-biKQS9tFIjE/T0spXJEeRyI/AAAAAAAAAOU/PlYqn08MFAw/s1600/mv_11_qodejr84.gif

 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fcLt48zvDns/T91kL69zg3I/AAAAAAAAA6w/PPmdDaEup-Y/s1600/sunggyu.gif