Year of The Gentlemen

Zodian High School Host Club

It was monday. And the first day of school. As A senior and The Head of the school board, I need to be prepared for the new 15 students that will come this year. And being the one  of the School's Host Club members a lot of girls are expecting a lot from me too.

I got of my car. and Thanked my butler. I walked through the gates with an entourage. Girls was screaming my name and was lining up to greet me.

"Annyeong Haseyo Jung Hyo - Oppa!" The crowd boomed bowing.

"Annyeong Everyone i hope you have a lovely First day."

Wondering What i Look Like well here:

I walked towards the Host Club Building The crowd getting noiser every second.

Well The Host Club HeadQuarters are not seen often to other students. Only the full time to the members. and The theme of the building always changes. and it is only opened once a year. in The Festival of zodian.  Now it's theme is Animalia. 

I walked in and closed the door immidietly. i starred at the work in front of me.

It was still the same. The tables, the couches the settings. The boys weren't here yet so I had to clean up. I folded my sleeves and started my work .

 

I was bringing back the mop to the closet. When the door opened. I looked over my shoulder and saw Eun Jin.

"Ya! hyung what are you doing?"

"I'm cleaning up" I said putting the mop back. "How about you? your not allowed here" 

"Well can I join the club?" he asked.

"Sure..." i said.  observing him .

"You need to change you style you need to gel your hair and take a shower everyday not twice a week! ok?"

"ok!!!! Whatever i'll go home and change!"  Eun said turning around and leaving.           

 

"Hyung!! how was vacation??" A jumpy ___________ greeted me.

 

Who ? yo uask well send in your apps and maybe your guy will make it.