We are coming for you.

Matoki Planet

So another chapter! It's like halfway point!! 

As usual, please comment and enjoy! :]

-----------------------------

 

“Daehyun!” Yongguk screamed. There was a metal sticking out on his arm and his head wound opened back up. Zelo propped Daehyun to lie on his legs.

“Daehyun!” Zelo screamed.  BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

“His communicator.” Yongguk reached into his pocket.

“Daehyun! What happened? Yongguk?” Hyosung screamed.

“Hey, Hyosung.” Yongguk said. Hyosung looked around.           

“Where is Daehyun?” Hyosung said.

“He is unconscious.” Yongguk said.

“Again? What happened?” Hyosung said. Daehyun stirred in his sleep.

“Daehyun.” Zelo said. Daehyun shot up. He looked around before touching his throat.

“Daehyun, calm down, we were in an explosion. You lost your voice 5 years ago.” Yongguk said. Daehyun came back to his senses and nodded. He pulled the metal rod out of his arm. Zelo started wrapping it.

“Daehyun is up.” Yongguk said.

“Can you give him the communicator?” Hyosung said. Daehyun grabbed the communicator.

“What’s your status?” Hyosung said.

“There was an explosion. The status of Himchan, Jongup, Sunhwa, and Youngjae are unknown at the moment.” Daehyun gestured.

“Are you ok?” Hyosung said. Daehyun looked at Yongguk who was watching.

“Yea, but I think I want Ice cream.” Daehyun said. Hyosung nodded.  Daehyun and Hyosung used code words to hide their relationship. [Ice Cream – I think they know…]

“Oh, Ice Cream, when you come home. ” Hyosung said. Daehyun smiled. Yongguk was just sitting there confused. [home - I love you]

“What are you guys talking about?” Yongguk said. Daehyun shook his shoulders.

“Ice cream.” Daehyun gestured.

“So, we found a signal coming from one of your escape pods.” Hyosung started talking normally.

 “Zelo, go find Himchan.” Yongguk said. Zelo nodded and ran off.

“How long before you come?” Daehyun said. Winterfalls was cold.

“In 30 minutes. We are about to make contact with the escape pod.” Hyosung said.

“Who’s in the escape pod?” Yongguk asked. Daehyun shrugged.

“Just leave it alone…” Daehyun gestured. Hyosung nodded.

“It’s cold.” Daehyun gestured.

“And you wanted ice cream.” Yongguk said, trying to find some shelter.  Daehyun smiled.

“Let’s find them.” Daehyun said.

------------

Himchan, Jongup and Sunhwa were huddled together.

“HIMCHAN! HIMCHAN! HIMCHAN!” Zelo screamed. Zelo took the opportunity to kick him.

“What!?” Himchan said. He got up and looked around. The front of the ship where Yongguk and Daehyun were destroyed while where Himchan and gang were it was still partly in tact.

“Get up.” Himchan said. Jongup and Sunhwa sat up.

“Are you ok?” Jongup said.

“Yea, I think so.” Sunhwa said. The bullet grazed her leg. Zelo immediately started wrapping it.

 “Where is Daehyun and Yongguk?” Himchan asked.

“Yongguk! Daehyun!” Zelo screamed, running off.

“He really needs an upgrade or something.” Himchan said.

“Can you walk?” Jongup said. Sunhwa nodded. She got up and immediately slipped. Jongup walked in front of her and bent down.

“Come on.” Jongup said. Sunhwa looked down and hopped on.

“Awww… isn’t that cute.” Himchan said.

“JEALOUS!” Both of them said. Himchan snorted.

“No.” Himchan said, walking ahead of them. Jongup and Sunwha laughed.

----------------

“So, I was wondering, who was this box for?” Jieun asked.

“What?” Hyosung said. She was focused on getting the exact coordinates of the guys she didn’t notice Jieun playing around the ship.

“This box.” Jieun said, shoving it in Hyosung’s face. Hyosung eye’s widen. It was the box she kept all of Daehyun’s stuff in.

“What did you do?” Hyosung said.

“I don’t know, I was bored… so I went into your room and found this.” Jieun said.

“Nothing.” Hyosung said. Jieun flipped the lid open and saw a lot of notes.

“Woah, what is this all about?” Jieun said. She grabbed a note that just said home.

“Home? Home? Home? There is nothing like home?” Jieun said. Hyosung sighed and told her to just put it back where she found it.

“I don’t get it? What do any of these notes mean?” Jieun said. There were a lot of notes about home, and other random words she didn’t know.

“Just put it back.” Hyosung said. Jieun went to put it back. 

“I love you too.” Hyosung thought in her head.

--------------

“It’s cold.” Daehyun gestured. It had been like 20 minutes but he couldn’t handle it. He was shaking.

“10 minutes.” Yongguk said. They had moved inside but since the ship was partly blown and the ship being mostly metal, it was freezing cold.

“Come on, let’s keep walking inside. We probably can find some extra clothes lying around.” Yongguk said. Daehyun gestured him to go first, he was going to take it slow. Yongguk nodded and walked ahead of him. Daehyun was tired, dizzy, and his head wound was bleeding again.

“Ahh… how many more minutes...” Daehyun thought. He looked at Yongguk who was walking away from him. Daehyun blinked a couple of times but this vision was getting blurry. He sat down to rest. BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

“Hyosung…” Daehyun thought and pulled it out. He looked over at Yongguk who disappeared somewhere, probably walking further into the ship.

“Daehyun, where are you?” Hyosung said. She was back in her private quarters.

“Hyosung… In the ship… near the front… I think.” Daehyun gestured. His breathing was slowly.

“Are you ok? I’m almost there.” Hyosung said. She saw his head wound, it was bleeding pretty bad. Daehyun looked at Hyosung in silence.

“Hey, Daehyun, we are coming!” Hyosung said. Daehyun nodded. His eyes grew heavy and all Daehyun can hear was Hyosung echoing in the background.

----------------------------

“Daehyun!?” Hyosung yelled.  Hyosung got to Daehyun first. Jieun and the others were right behind her. Hyosung found Daehyun slumped 20 meters from the opening of the ship.

“Hey, Jieun take everyone and find the others.” Hyosung said. Jieun nodded.

“Are you sure you don’t need help?” Jieun said.

“No, just go find your husband. I got this.” Hyosung said. Jieun started running with the rest of the crew to find Yongguk.

“Daehyun…” Hyosung said. She dropped her gun and moved closer to Daehyun. She looked around to make sure no one was there before touching his head. It was bleeding but she was more worried about him freezing.

“Daehyun…” Hyosung repeated. Daehyun stirred in and out of consciousness. Hyosung helped him up.

“Hyosung, you are here.” Daehyun gestured. Hyosung gave him a half – smile and half – cry.

“Yea, I found you.” Hyosung said. Daehyun hugged Hyosung and sighed.

“Home.” Daehyun gestured.

“Yea, Home.” Hyosung said. Daehyun held onto her tightly as they walked back to her ship. 
 

--------

Just to clarify, when Hyosung and Daehyun say their code words, they are just key words. Like ice cream, Daehyun really wanted ice cream but he also wanted to inform Hyosung about Yongguk maybe? finding out about their relationship. 

IF anyone noticed as well, whenever Daehyun and Hyosung are talking privately to each other, they do say Home, which was done accidently but it worked out for the story. 

PREVIEW: Chapter 9: Sweet Reunion 

Thanks for reading!