Damn. He's hot.

If he teases me again. I'll bang him.

It's Yongguk here, Diary-sshi, help me.

This Kim Himchan won't stop teasing me. Anyway. It's time to go film the last episode of Ta Dah it's B.A.P. Kaja!~

"Yah. Boys. Get in the car." The leader commanded.

"Yes sir!" The boys replied cheekily but still got into the car.

"Himchan. Get in."

"But you're in my seat."

"Aish. Himchan. Just sit down."

"You're in my seat." The younger boy repeated causing everyone to groan.

"Yongguk hyung. Just let him sit there." The maknae said cutely without even trying.

"Yeah. Or we'll be late." Added the polite brain of the group.

"Aish, come on then Himchan." I gave in.

"You need to get out for me to get in."

"No. You want to sit here. Find a way to do it."

"I will then." Himchan said with a look of pure determination. And climbed over leader. He didn't notice, but as he did so, he rubbed against Yongguk's groin making the leader very frustrated.

Yongguk's POV:

He's so childish. Just because I wouldn't get up, he's teasing me. He knows I can't resist his iness. And now he's smiling at me? Omfg. This hot dork. Wait, why is Jongup smiling too?

Okay diary-sshi. So we're half way through filming and this guy hasn't failed to make me more frustrated. God. I'd have ed him that day after practice but no, Zelo wanted to buy more tomatoes. I could've ed him in the changing rooms backstage but Jongup decides to wake up right when Himchan agrees and I'm about to take his pants off. And worst of all Jongup's always smiling. Why is he smiling like he's mocking me!?

"Hyung. Himchan's going to beat up Zelo again." Daehyun said snapping me it of my thoughts.

"Okay. I'm coming." God. Himchan. You always have to be so damn y. Don't you? I mean the way you lunge at Zelo. God. It's so damn hot. And holding you back and touching those muscular arms of yours only makes me grow harder. God. How I wish you were writhing underneath me.

"Yongguk hyung. Come we need to finish filming." Youngjae shouted from the other room.

"Alright!"

So we're answering the fans questions and as much as I love my babies. I cannot concentrate. I keep watching Himchan's y lips as he answers the questions. Where is he going? Why is he getting up? Omo. Not the y dance. And why isn't Jongup doing this!? He's the dancer. Wow. Look at the way that man moves. My man. Why is that mc staring at him? I was about to get up and drag Himchan back to me but I think Youngjae noticed the look on my face because he shot me a glare and signalled for me to stay seated. Yes, I was older. But he had a point. There's no use causing a scene. But Channie is mine. I can't let that guy stare at him. So I started coughing vigorously.

". Yongguk, are you okay?" Himchan said with worry written all over his face and dragged me outside to get water. I shot the mc a, did you see that? He's mine look. And walked out happily with Himchan.

"Here." He said handing me water. "Be careful next time."

"Yes general." I retorted.

"I'm serious." He said and started walking back. Damn he's hot.  "Are you coming or not?" So ing hot.

Diary-sshi, filming is done~ We're back home and Himchan looks more cute than y now, he's not really teasing me anymore but I still want to him.

"Channie. Let's have some fun, eh?"

"What are you talking about? You look like a 50 year old e, put those eyebrows down."

"I want to you, Himchan." Yongguk said growling slightly.

"You were too rough before and I couldn't dance properly. You know we have a performance coming up."

"Channie."

"Sorry." Was all he said, so with that I left. Stomped off and slammed the door.

10 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. It's Himchan, in a towel, nothing but a towel. God. Is he trying to kill me? I better look away. "Hyung. Don't be mad, I couldn't even shower properly because I felt bad." Aww. He's so sweet. "We can have later, you can do whatever you want, and as hard as you want." God. I can't take it anymore. I kissed him hard. I miss not being able to touch him. Hearing him moan like that only makes me want him more. I started on his neck and was about to rip that towel off him.

"Stop. Control yourself."

"How? YOU'RE TOO GODDAMN HOT." I said running my hands across his body earning a deep groan from him, I know he wants this too.

"We can't have though. Not now."

"Fine. If that's what you want." I pushed him onto the bed and looked him right in the eyes. "But if you tease me one more time. I'll you nice and hard, until you scream my name loud enough for that ert mc to hear." I said then left; I wouldn't be able to control myself if I stayed there.

"Teasing you, when? You're the one teasing me!" Himchan thought and then pouted.

_________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I don't know if the end seems a bit rushed but I hope you enjoy it. Feedback please?