His everday life.

Gangster In The Street (One Shot)

Taking off his helmet slowly, my eyes wandered to his body which was clad in tight black leather pants and jacket with black boots.He did not zip his leather jacket all the way up, so I got a more than decent view of what is underneath that shirt."Hey,hey lets go in." I look away in embarrassment at the sound of his voice. putting his arms around me we entered the club together.Surprisingly the club was empty except for a group of tough guys standing at the middle of the dance floor. "Kim Hyun Joong, we have been waiting for you." the leader of the gang snarled out. I tugged on his arm, trying to drag him away but he stood his ground, saying calmly "Stand back. I can handle this." before I can reply someone knocked me out. All I remember was being dragged out into a car.

 

-Kim Hyun Joong pov-

"Too bad. We've got your girl." the person I once called father sneered out. "What do you want?! She's innocent, let her go!" I couldn't keep out the panic in my voice, and he noticed it. "Seems like you care for her. All the more reason to keep her with me." I clenched my fist and spat out "Why are you doing this? I'm your son! What the hell do you want?" he pointed at me simply "You know what I want. Give me your mother's land." I shook my head. "Over my dead body." he smirked "Or over your girlfriend's? tomorrow at the warehouse. You decide if you want to be the dead body or her." after he had left I kicked the wall in frustration. "That ing bastarad! I can't give him mother's land! All he will do is dirty it!" It was the only thing my mother left for me. Sighing, I walked out and went back to my house. Being the sleepless the whole night didn't help with tomorrow, but I was so worried about her. She's my best friend, she's my lover. I can't live without her.

 

Hands were around my head and it took me a moment to realised that the blindfold was gone. Blinking against the sunlight, I looked at my surroundings. "Hyun Joong!" I said in surprised as I saw his approaching figure. Someone behind me chuckled. It was his father. "Have you decided yet?" he asked Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong ignored him and instead looked at me "You okay?" I nodded slightly. A gun was loaded and I felt something digging into my skull. "Decide now or I shall decide for you." Hyun Joong growled fiercely "Don't you dare to touch her!" he fought his way through the group of men blocking his path while his father dragged me further and further away. Now it was just his father that was left unhurt. "I surrender. Kill me now." holding up his hands in surrender, Hyun Joong put down his gun. "Tell me where is the land deed." Hyun joong refused to say a word. "Let her go first." His father said impatiently "Tell me first." Hyun Joong ignored him until he finally gave in. Pushing me back to Hyun Joong.

He caught me and said to me "Did they hurt you?" I shook my head. We turned and ran but his father pointed his gun at us. "I knew you will ran away. You are no son of mine. A coward is unfit to be my son." Hyun Joong aimed his gun at him. A bullet was released and he pulled me down to the boxes. In a moment he was in front of his father, with a gun pointed straight at his head. "From now on,we will go our separate ways, you be your Mafia boss and I will be a normal person. Get it?" after a nod, his father scampered off. Blood was flowing out from his wounds. "Yah, go home now." he gestured to me, making a shooing motion. "No. YOU listen to ME. I'm going home with you to treat your wounds." I gave him a look and he shut up and nodded. Once he reached his house I took out the First Aid Kit. "This is going to hurt alot. Bear with it." I treated his wounds as best as I could and he did not even make a sound. He must have felt me staring as he said "What? I'm used to it." I rolled my eyes at him.

 

"I need some medicine."Hyun Joong said abruptly, and leaned in close to me. Pushing me down to the couch roughly, with a seductive smirk on his face. I stared at him, shocked by his sudden action. When his lips was near mine, he said "Yah, What are you thinking?" and sat up straight, smiling cheekily. "You jerk!" I hit his arm, forgetting for a moment that he's injured. "Ow. That hurts. A lot. I feel like it had become worse!" worried, I lean in close to examine his arm. "Really? But it looks-" my words were cut off by his lips as he kissed me roughly. "I knew it! You were having dirty thoughts just now right?" he teased me after the kiss. "I did not! you were being so sudden!"I protested, though he was right. "Oh yeah? Want to try?" I shook my head from side to side, shouting "NO! I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE WITH YOU!" my face was very red by now. With twinkling eyes he said calmly "I as talkng about my shop's Fried chicken. Oh? You want to try that? I don't mind." I put my hands in front of me "Shut up. I'm leaving." He gave me a backhug and whispered. "Sorry. Don't leave me alone its boring..." I shook him off and give him a glare. "Haven't you been alone for so long?" he was at a lost of words. I opened the door and walked out, only to be carried back in by him again.

 

"You weirdo! Yah put me down!" he ignored my protests and set me down on the sofa again. He was smiling that sweet smile of his at me, making me forget about my anger towards him. "Yah you cheater! Stop smiling!"Still smiling, his face moved closer and closer to mine. until...BAM. I threw the pillow at him. He threw a pillow at me and that was when a pillow fight began.

 

A/N T____T The ending's totally different from what I have planned out...but I enjoyed writing it! :) hope you enjoyed reading it too! ^^