Chapter 20.

Mistaken as a Sasaeng fan.

Jaejoong entered the room where the 3 other members were playing game on the xbox.

"And yeah! Here are the other 3 members!" Jaejoong said and set the lappy down on the table facing it towards the 3. (I'm lazy to write every single member so I'll just put them 3 together.)

"GO GO GO!" Junsu said while looking at the tv, the controller nearly spoiled after being handle by him.

"NONONO! BACK OFF!" Yoochun said and pressed the buttons on the controller hard.

"HEY! BACK OFF! WHY ARE YOU GUYS AFTER ME?!" Yunho said.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE THE LEADER!" The both guys replied.

Jaejoong and the 2 other girls on the lappy were watching them. The girls laughed while Jaejoong look with a bored expression.

Yunho, who was playing intensively in the game, stopped. He throw the controller on the couch and look at Jaejoong's direction.

"Jaejoong, I'm very sure I heard Jae In's laughter in this room. Is it just me or was the sound coming from your place?" Yunho ask. Jaejoong chuckled and pointed to the screen.

"Ah! No wonder!" Yunho said and ran to the lappy.

"Eh? Hyung! Why did you run? Why are you not playing? Are you chickening out?" Junsu said.

"Play it yourself! My goddess is here!" Yunho wave it off and face the screen.

"Ahem, did you call Jaejoong so you could see me?" Yunho ask but quickly turn his face away from the screen.

"What?! Are you kidding me?! I called because we were wondering what you guys normally do in the dorm!" Jae In protest, but actually, she was very happy to see Yunho's face on the screen.

"Or were you wondering what I normally do in the dorm?" Yunho smirk.

"What?! No way! I'm off!" Jae In said and walked away from the screen, she made sure she wasn't in the screen but she was beside Jin Ri. Jin Ri was now on the screen and Yunho was looking at the screen still.

"Just admit it, you're falling for my charm~" Yunho said and Jaejoong look at the screen.

"YAH! Back off!" Jaejoong push Yunho away then turn to look at Yunho, back facing the camera. "She's unavaliable!" Jaejoong mouthed. Yunho scoffed and went back to play the game.

"So... the tour ends here!" Jaejoong said and lifted the lappy once again and went to his room.

Once he reached his room, he went to his bed. He put the lappy on the bed and laid down, he propped his chin in the palm of her right hand and look into the screen. Jin Ri smile when she saw how adorable he look right now.

'I guess that's the reason why he has so many fans and sasaeng fans..' Jin Ri was in her own world until Jaejoong knocked on the screen.

"Huh?" She look blankly at the screen.

'Cute!' Jaejoong thought.

"So, after seeing what we do in the dorm, what are we going to do now?" Jaejoong ask.

"I don't know." Jin Ri replied.

"We do!" Suddenly, the door of Jaejoong's room was open. He look back and saw the rest of the members there.

"Sorry." jaejoong said to Jin Ri and quickly ran to the door. Jin Ri could see clearly what was happening at the back.

"Yah! Jaejoong! Let me see Jae In!" Yunho said as he tried pushing the door open.

"No way! She's not on! Get out!" Jaejoong replied and tried pushing the door closed. The door was between opening and closing as Jaejoong's strength was strong but on the other side, there were 4 members.

"Hyung! I wanna see~" Junsu said.

"No no! Get out!" Finally, Jaejoong managed to close the door. He quickly lock the door and went back to the lappy.

"Sorry, a little trouble back there."

"Nope, I saw what happened." Jin Ri was trying to keep her laughter back but couldn't.

"Hahahaha!" She laughed.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"So?" Jaejoong ask.

"So?"

"Now what?"

"Now what?"

"Now.. Enough of chatting by video call, pretty boy! Time's up!" Jae In interupted them and quickly shut the laptop off.

"Hey! I wasn't finish!" Jin Ri glared at Jae In. Jae In shrugged and quickly ran to her room before Jin Ri could kill her. Jin Ri sigh and went to sleep, with a heavy heart.

'I wasn't finished... That Jae In!' She thought.

 

Oh god! I'm running out of chapters! Anyway, I was out just now so I couldn't update. Subscribe and comment! ^^