VI - Revenge (FINAL)

Splice

 

*strange voices*

“I know your secret. Don’t try to hide it from me”

“Don’t do this to me”

“I’m going to find YOU!”

You nearly screamed after hearing those horrible and strange voices in your dream. Phew! It was all a nightmare. Suddenly the thought of Yonghwa crossed your mind. Should you call him?

You tried calling his phone several times, but he didn’t answer. Then you try dialing his house number.

“Yeoboseyo..” you said

CLICK! He answers the phone!

“Hi, this is Yonghwa. I’m currently busy. Please leave a message. Gamsahabnida”

You left a message for him instead

“Hi, it’s _______. Where have you been? It’s been a while I haven’t seen you lately. Did I do something wrong?”

Afterwards you heard a mild grunting noise next to you.  You were about to lift the pillow where the grunting voice came from. Surprisingly, what is Seungri doing here? You saw him sleeping like a ridiculously adorable baby panda.

You tried to carefully, no.. you tried to put back your phone on the night stand with stealth mode. He was moving a bit and you’re almost there. Phew! You tried to go back then.. CRASH! You tripped and luckily you didn’t get bruised. But that’s not the worst case scenario, this is…

So you didn’t just trip. Moreover did you see what’s in front of you? You didn’t trip very hard because you landed on the bed again and holding on to something, more like SOMEONE. His hand was reaching out and pulling you closer like what happened when you first met him. You nearly gasped and your eyes widened. He’s wide awake.

“Oh , I’m dead!” you wondered

You glanced at him from head to toe. He was wearing boxers with a white shirt from last night, but the shirt was ed showing his abs.

 “Morning, beautiful” he winked

“Uhh.. good morning” you stuttered . You still can’t get the image of that moment *if you know what I mean* out of your head.

After he was really wide awake, he lets you go. You saw a mysterious lipstick mark on his shirt.

“There’s a strange lipstick mark on your shirt” you pointed

“I know. I got that after I carried this very beautiful girl last night when she fell asleep”

You started to feel irritated. Was he with someone else? I might throw a brick at his face! You thought

“Really? Who was it?” you asked with a blank expression

He pulled you close again

“You” he answered while smile kissing

“Mmhm.. okay, rise and shine!” You smirked

Suddenly GD just broke in to the room. Then he was shocked

“What on earth are you doing, you erted maknae!” he yelled

Everyone in the whole house was wide awake and came in.

“Yah, what happened here?” Dara asked

Suddenly she pulls out her phone and CLICK! She took a picture of both of you. You were speechless.

“Unnie, why did you do that?!” you cried like a kid

She giggled

“Oh sorry, didn’t mean to disturb you lovebirds” Daesung condescended

“We’re not lovebirds, Daesung-ssi” You complained

Seungri grabbed you with one arm and holding you.

“Actually, we are now” he announced like a boss

CL, Minzy, and Bom were shocked. TOP nearly spit out his juice and coughed . Taeyang and GD just face palmed simultaneously.

“That’s great you two!” Dara cheered

“Noona, please don’t make the situation even worse”  Daesung sighed with a bad poker face.

“Oh stop it hyung!” Seungri yelled

“Yeah, please stop it!” you continued

Afterwards all of you prepared to have a picnic near the lake. No need for a car since the house is a lake view type!  You decided to spend time with Seungri. He might not be a bad person after all. At night all of you were singing, laughing together. Did I forget to mention some of you were drunk, including yourself too?

Since some of you were drunk, things start to go really awkward. CL, Minzy, Bom, and Dara were gossiping. Taeyang was busy listening to the songs in his iPod. They’re not huge drinking fans anyway. Seungri was enjoying his lone time. TOP and Daesung started singing like crazy people.

(Seungri’s POV)

        Time to enjoy some peace! I stretched out. Suddenly GD was hugging me.

“Hyung, let me go!” I yelled

“Heh… SHUT UP!” GD hyung snapped back and hiccupped. I saw Daesung and TOP hyung were flailing their limbs like they’re drowning. Oh my, somebody please kill me now!

(end of POV)

You were a bit tipsy. You’re gradually recovering from being drunk, it’s your fault you drank a lot of vodka like a madman!

Where are we? You were a bit tipsy, suddenly you sat next to Seungri.

“What are you doing?” he asked

“You ridiculous” your speech is still screwed up

“Are you okay? You know you shouldn’t be drinking if you can’t handle it” he warned

You nearly passed out right in front of him. All of a sudden you heard the wind was blowing very hard and leaves were rustling.

“What was that?’ Daesung was finally recovered

“I’ll go take a peek” Seungri said boldly. You’re still holding on to him, thanks to that strong headache. Stupid hangover!

Both of you were exploring the forest and the mysterious figure finally appeared. His eyes were glowing, you were scared because those were the same eyes of the creature that attacked you. He started to strike Seungri. He dashed quickly. There was an epic fight between both of them. You saw the mysterious figure.

“Yonghwa? What are you doing here?” you gasped

“Funny you should ask. Do you know what it feels? Having a crush on your best friend then she left you for some jerk?” he angered

“Wait, he’s not a jerk. He’s been a nice guy” you replied

“So you were the one who attacked us back then” Seungri interrupted

“Yes! You know I hated when _______ was with you every time.” Yonghwa said

“ Tell me, ______-ah! Why did you choose him over me? Aren’t I the one who knew you longer than this jerk?! Tell me!” he threatened you

“Do you know why?” you asked

“Why?” he snapped

“Because you were a jerk to me. You told me we’re going to be best friends. But no, you kept me all to yourself as if I was an object. You hate it when I’m with someone else. I can’t believe it!” you yelled

Suddenly he turned into a monstrous creature.

“______ , I want you to call the others” Seungri told you

“I don’t need the others. I just want to have a one-on-one fight with you!” Yonghwa yelled

For this scene, I recommend you reading while listening to Bigbang - Monster

“I dread you’re going to get hurt.” You worried

“I won’t” he gave a peck on your neck

You locked eyes with him one last time in the rain while embracing. You saw his eye color gradually change into a glassy violet color.

“You promised we’ll be together whatever happens. If I die, please remember me who is always next to you” you cried

“Mianhe sweetie. But  I have to do this.. Now go!” he whispered while letting you go. You let go of him and ran as fast as you can to the others.

“Don’t go.. Don’t go.. Don’t go.. Don’t do this. You know me, but if you leave me like this I will die” you sobbed while you reached his house. You’re still crying as the others tried to cheer you up.

(nobody’s POV)

“So it ends here” Yonghwa said as he and Seungri were standing across each other before their duel to death.

“You… What have you done?!” Seungri yelled

“Easy. You stole her from me and I’ll never forgive you for that” Yonghwa fiercely attacked him. Seungri fell down.

“Ha, you call that an attack? Fight like a man, don’t be such a wuss!” He replied and fought back. Then he held back Yonghwa as he was about to hit him when he’s currently dying after several punches and blows.

“Do you know why she’s with me longer than you? Not just I’ve known her for a long time but because you’re a bloody monster! She doesn’t want you at all!” he grinned arrogantly

Suddenly Seungri’s memories flashed back

(flashback)

“I’ve been waiting to say this to you and I’m going to say it now, since I met you I’ve always loved you”

“S..Seungri.. You’re joking, right?”

“I’m not”

“ This can’t be happening. You still have a monstrous side” you replied hesitantly

“I know. But no one has ever loved me like you do. I’ll protect you no matter what happens to us.”

(end of flashback)

“You ing pabo! She might think I’m a monster, but I love her the way she is. I don’t treat her like she’s an object. I love how we spend time together, to me her absence is like an incurable disease. But you, she trusted you. HOW COULD YOU TREAT HER LIKE THAT?! She's not an object!” Seungri shouted as he blew his final attack.

After a few minutes, you were worried. Where is he? No! I shouldn’t, I should let him go. It’s my fault in the first place. I don’t want him to get hurt even if he’s immortal, you thought as you stepped outside the house.

“__________ -ah!”

You were shocked. He’s still alive, he managed to survive with some bruises. But you saw him completely fine.

“Where have you been? Where’s Yonghwa?” you leaped into his arms

“He’ll be alright. Don’t worry, I told you I’m going to be fine. See?” he smiled

Both of you entered the house, GD was worried whether Seungri was injured. Both of you were busy sitting on the couch while talking.

“I’m sorry I got you in this mess” you sighed

“No. It’s my fault. I made your life in danger. Mianhe..”

You didn’t answer then you held him tight.

“What are you---“ he was about to ask you, then you pulled him close and both of you kissed sweetly while he's your hair. Then both of you smiled at each other.

"I'm glad you're here" you said

"Me too, baby" he answered

END

 Sorry if it's a bit too cheesy. Leave me a comment/suggestions. I apologize for any technical (grammatical/spelling/ Korean language errors) mistakes. Thank you for reading ^^