{Epilogue}

Love is Pain

 

{Love is Pain; a sequel of ‘My Kitten Can Talk! What the F-!’}

 

Myungsoo came out from the public toilet. He searched for the others and finally noticed Pilsoon that was eating a cotton candy.

“Hey, I-” he stopped as he saw Pilsoon was eating a heart shaped cotton candy with his own best friend or so-called brother. His heart broke into pieces.

“She loves Sungyeol hyung.” he mumbled.

*Yah, Myungsoo-ah! What are you thinking? They do not love each other. Sungyeol is just a bias of her. Don’t worry, Myungsoo.* his angel side said.

*Sungyeol is stealing Pilsoon from you! You must destroy him. By the way, Pilsoon is cheating on you. She loves Sungyeol more than you. Look at the heart shaped cotton candy.* his devil side said. Myungsoo snapped out from his daze.

“Ah, what I’m thinking.” he mumbled and walked to Sungyeol and Pilsoon.

“Oppa, you want to try this cotton candy?” Pilsoon asked childishly. Myungsoo shook his head and brushed her hair.

“Thanks anyway. I can’t each so much today.” he said.

“Hey, come on! Let’s go somewhere else.” Sunggyu yelled from a distance. The three of them walked to Sunggyu. Myungsoo had a bad feeling about Pilsoon and Sungyeol. Both of them were close like they knew each other for years. But, he doesn’t know that Sungyeol loves Pilsoon, too.

It was 10.45 p.m. and it was late and Pilsoon had to go home. The other members went home first and Myungsoo sent her.

“Pilsoon-ah, do you love me?” he asked. Pilsoon looked into his eyes and smiled. She pinched his cheek.

“Of course, you babo. I’ll never hate you. I’ll love you forever.” Myungsoo smiled and kissed her on the lips.

“I love you, too.” he said. Pilsoon waved at Myungsoo as he drove away from her house. Suddenly, her phone rang. She took out her phone and saw Sungyeol’s name on the screen.

You got a message:

From: Sungyeol oppa

Pilsoon-ah, would you mind to go out tomorrow? I have something to tell you and it’s urgent. I hope you wouldn’t mind.

Pilsoon pushed the reply button.

Write a new message:

To: Sungyeol oppa

Okay, meet me at Inha River. Don’t be late, nae. ^^ Ppyong! I have a wonderful night. Thanks the other, nae. ^0^

“Why does he want to meet me anyway?” she wondered.

---

The next morning, Sungyeol wore casual clothes. He combed his hair and hummed to their latest song. He smiled widely.

“Where do you want to go?” Myungsoo suddenly asked from behind. Sungyeol startled.

“Oh, I have an urgent meeting with someone!” Myungsoo nodded his head and went out the room to the kitchen.

*That was close.* Sungyeol went to Inha River by himself. He will confess to Pilsoon today that he loved her. He knew that Pilsoon will reject him because she had Myungsoo instead. But, he couldn’t keep his feelings towards her.

About 5 minutes walking to Inha River, Sungyeol finally saw Pilsoon. He smiled and touched his chest. He could feel his heart was pounding hard. He walked to Pilsoon and greeted her.

“Hey!” he poked her shoulder. Pilsoon startled and turned her head, facing Sungyeol. He smiled and sat beside her.

“Why do you want to see me?” she asked and smiled sheepishly. Sungyeol took a deep breath and let it out. He faced Pilsoon and looked deep into her eyes.

*You are so beautiful.* he thought and snapped out from his daze.

“I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings. I just wanted to confess something. I like you.” Pilsoon widened her eyes.

“Yah, is this a hidden camera or something?” she stood up from her place. Sungyeol grabbed her hand and stood up, too.

“Wait, please don’t leave. I’m serious. I know that you’ll reject me, but I really love you. I just can’t keep my feelings on you. We can’t be together but we still friend, right? Can we just say it as more than a friend?” Pilsoon gazed at him and her face fell.

“You know that I love Myungsoo oppa, right? I love you too but as a friend. Not more than that. You’re just my favourite member in Infinite, but Myungsoo oppa is my lover. Let’s just be friend.” Pilsoon grabbed his hands and a smile plastered on her snow white face. Sungyeol smiled back at her.

“Since the day after tomorrow will be Myungsoo’s birthday. Why don’t we buy something for him?” Pilsoon nodded her head happily. Pity for both of them, someone had been watching from distance. He made a fist and gritted his teeth. It was Myungsoo. He had been following Sungyeol from behind because his feelings said so.

*How could you. I thought you love Me.* tears fell from his eyes. His heart almost cracked and broke into pieces.

---

“Oppa, what do you think about this?” Pilsoon lifted up a cap and put it on his head. Sungyeol smiled widely and made a thumb up.

“It will look great for Myungsoo.” he said and doffed the cap from his head. Myungsoo had been watching them. He gritted his teeth and this time, he will make encounter attack. He slowly approached them from behind.

“YAH!” he yelled and attracted peoples’ attention. Sungyeol and Pilsoon startled.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?” he yelled again and punched Sungyeol on the face.

“Oppa, don’t do that to Sungyeol oppa! You just misunderstood.” Pilsoon helped Sungyeol to get up.

“Pilsoon, don’t touch him! Get away from him now!” the place was crowded by peoples.

“Oppa, you misunderstood!” Myungsoo pushed Pilsoon away from Sungyeol and punched Sungyeol’s stomach. They began to fight each other without bothering what peoples said.

“Yah, both of you, stop right now!” Pilsoon screamed and she began to tear up. Myungsoo accidentally push Sungyeol to the busy road.

“HYUNG!” he yelled and rounded his eyes in awe. Pilsoon quickly pulled his hand but pity for her, she accidentally exchanged place with him. Pilsoon was hit by a car. Myungsoo screamed and quickly ran to Pilsoon. He lifted her body in bridal style. Sungyeol was numb at his place. He couldn’t believe what he saw right now. Pilsoon will die in front of his own eyes.

“Pilsoon, wake up.” Pilsoon slowly lifted her hand and touched Myungsoo’s cheek.

“Oppa, you misunderstood. We bought you a cap for your upcoming birthday. You know that I love you, right? I wouldn’t cheat on you because I love you.” Myungsoo slowly put his index finger on her lips. Tears fell from his eyes and landed on Pilsoon’s cheek.

“I’m sorry. I thought you don’t love me anymore.” he planted a kiss on her lips. Pilsoon slowly closed her eyes.

“Pilsoon, Pilsoon, wake up! Don’t do this to me! Quick, someone calls the ambulance!” he cried.

---

“Myungsoo-ah, cheer up would you.” Woohyun patted Myungsoo’s back and sat beside him. The other members gathered at Myungsoo. They comforted him again and again.

“Myungsoo-ah, I’m sorry for causing this. If I didn’t go out with her, this thing wouldn’t happen.” Sungyeol patted his shoulder and hugged him from behind.

“Aniya, it wasn’t your fault. A accused you in the first place.” Myungsoo hugged his knees. Sunggyu kneed down and facing Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo-ah, you have to cheer up. She will sad and cry if she sees you like this. She will happy up there.” Sunggyu cupped Myungsoo’s chin and lifted up his head. Myungsoo smiled and stood up.

“Okay, let’s begin our practice!” he yelled and made a fist on the air. The other members giggled and followed Myungsoo. Sungyeol smiled and stood up, too.

*Wait for me, okay.* Myungsoo thought. A smirk appeared on someone's face.

*She will be mine. Both of you couldn't take her from me.*



 

Sorry for the broken grammar and vocabulary. ^0^