Love Is Move Baby ...

Love Is Move Baby ...

Night comes quickly, Hyosung get ready for dinner with her investors. she had a half hour in bedroom, choosing clothes which must be used by her, until her eyes to see a y black dress, she took it and put it on. "Am I too much to wear this dress?" She reflects, her eyes a little disbelief at what she saw, a figure a woman with purple hair is so y.

When finished dressing she went straight to the garage to retrieve his car. She did not use the services of drivers, wherever and whenever she was always driving her own car, because then she feels safe, even though she is actually a driver who always wanted to drive a car at high speed. It takes just fifteen minutes to reach the restaurant that has been ordered by the investors. She entered into the restaurant, she was looking for a table number 12 and now she had found him, she walked with a graceful elegance to the table but lost it after seeing who is sitting at the table.

"You?" Hyosung shocked, Junho smiled, shifting one seat for Hyosung. "Please sit down." Hyosung could not resist, she was forced to sit over the seat was "So you're an investor to my club?" Junho did not answer, he just looked at Hyosung and nodded "so hurry sign here." Junho signed it, he came towards of Hyosung, he moved closer so that the distance between his face and Hyosung face only a few centimeters longer, Hyosung nervous, she swallowed hard, she guessed that Junho would kiss her, her mind told her to refuse the kiss, but her body and her heart even let it happen, she closed her eyes slowly until Junho voice finally woke her "You think I'm going to kiss you?" Junho smiled see Hyosung reaction who blushing her face"But why You didn't reject ? "Junho face away from her face." YOU, YOU PLAYING WITH ME?!? "Hyosung angry with Junho, unexpectedly by Hyosung, Junho moved quickly toward her and kissed her lips, she closed her lips, but Junho tongue  too strong to be resisted, finallyJunho tongue into and his tongue play with her tongue, when Junho gently her tongue , Hyosung tempted to his tongue also, Hyosung felt a tingling sensation in her lips and tongue, a sensation that could eventually be rejected by the mind. Hyosung away Junho from her, after a successful escape. Hyosung slap Junho. "YOU ARE BASTARD, THAT MY FIRST KISS!" Junho smiled. "What? Your first kiss? when I your tongue, you responds it, you also want it right? "Junho looked cynical to Hyosung." Quick give me the contract! "Hyosung also cynical look at Junho. "This. I'm not going to give it before you finish your dinner. "Junho smiled at Hyosung, he clap his hand twice. Waiter serving food and wine come. "I don't want to eat with you." now Junho seriously looking at Hyosung. "Can't you be more polite to the investor at your club? at least you're drinking wine that was served. "didn't wait long Hyosung drink Wine directly available, because she was angry, she kept asking to add wine in her glass up to four times. Junho deliberately give Wine on Hyosung , Hyosung so drunk, he knew from his spies that Hyosung is not strong in drink. And now with four glasses of wine Hyosung already drunk . "Like I had planned." Hyosung is drunk asleep in the chair.

Junho carrying Hyosung into his car, and when in his car he immediately asked the driver drove to his house. "But sir, your father at home, if he sees you bring a girl when her drunk to home he would be angry." Junho just nodded her head "Yes I know, but I'll still take her to my house, you know I'll regret it if I didn't take her now, FAST DRIVING! "Junho angry at the driver.

When arrived Junho carry Hyosung into his bedroom but in the living room he met his father. "BAD BOY! WHY YOU BRING DRUNK GIRL TO HOME, YOU QUICKLY CARRY her go her home. "Junho father was angry with Junho, Junho father already knew that his son was naughty and enthusiast, but he never agreed him to play with girls. "Father must pray for me hope her does not give you grandchildren because tonight will be a great night, and do not bother me even if you hear anything from my room." Junho quickly ran from him to his room "BAD BOY I DON"T BELIEVE HAVE CHILDREN LIKE YOU," his father remains angry, but Junho chose not heard it, he locked the door, and immediately lull Hyosung in his bed. "It's your first time right? Hyosung sorry, but I can not keeping your ity. "Junho looked Hyosung who was asleep, he saw a beautiful body of Hyosung, he opened his dress, and his hand moves to open up a Hyosung y dress but Hyosung holding his hands and shook his head at Junho, apparently even Hyosung semi-conscious , she did not want to do with Junho, after doing that Hyosung was asleep again. Junho looked Hyosung's face, and he dissuade. "AH, I CAN'T" after which he issued a pajamas from his cupboard, he went out and told the servant girl to replaced Hyosung dress with pajamas who his bring and told to go hyosung home while Junho chose to go to headquarters 2pm. without Junho knowing his father saw it all. "My son did not touch her, he might have changed because of her." Junho's father smiled.

"STUPID, WHY I CAN NOT BRING HER ity, WHY I BECOME LIKE THIS, AM I CAN'T BECAUSE HER STOPPED ME? Ahhhhh ... I JUST FEEL WANT DO THAT IF HER ALSO WANT"Junho don't understand why he allowed Hyosung to let him stop.

Arrive at 2pm headquarters he immediately asked  what happened to him on Taecyon, he feels now he's not normal when he left the girl who is drunk on his bed, and instead left her because he feel it is incorrect and unfair to that girl.

"Hyung, may I ask?" Junho immediately ran towards Taecyon. "What?" Taecyon see Junho worry. "AH, NO." Junho the attack for fear the other 2PM members laughed. "Why?" But Junho could not contain his curiosity he decided to ask. "If I leaving girl in my bedroom Because her stopped me when I try to bring her ity, am I normal?" Junho curious. "Why I feel it's not fair for that girl, why I want her do that Because her also want ?" Junho still intrigued by the question that is on his brain. Taecyon looked strange on Junho"Are you serious you Become like that?" Taecyon waiting for Junho answer "Yes, I Become like that, why, am I not normal?" Junho Junho frightened . Taecyon nodded when asked if he was not normal, Junho now more frightened. "Hyung, are you serious, I'm not normal?" Junho asked again to convince himself. "Sure, you Are not normal, you may like her, it's that reason you can't do that if her not want do that with you." Junho shook his head. "I just met her yesterday, how could I like her." Junho denied.

*****

Hyosung woke up when his phone rang. "Ah my head spin." He immediately picked up his phone. "I'm not thought that your body so beautiful." Junho smiled behind his handphone, he loved tease Hyosung. "WHO IS IT?" Hyosung angry, she was not aware of what really happened. "You'd better look in the mirror and see your pajamas, you know who I am because in my pajamas any posts made by Hyundai Group." Hyosung directly in the mirror, she did not believe she was wearing Junho pajamas, She immediately thought who changing her dress with pajamas is Junho, when in fact Junho did not touch her. "YOU! YOU ARE REPLACING my clothes? "Hyosung still shocked by her own imagination. "You think I did?" Junho asked. "I HATE YOU." Immediately after saying that Hyosung closed her phone. Hyosung afraid that Junho not only changed her clothes, she vowed to beat him when she meets with Junho, but not how long her cell phone rang again.

 

"WHAT AGAIN Junho?" Hyosung vent his emotions. "Sorry, I'm Joon, you seemed waiting Junho call you, I don't mean to interrupt." Joon intends to close his phone but Hyosung quickly banned. "No, I'm not waiting for a call from anyone. what's oppa? "Hyosung happy to get a call from Joon especially now that she can call Joon with Oppa . "No. I just want to ask you a lot of gratitude for helping me yesterday, do you have an appointment today?" Joon smiling behind his handphone, heard the call that Hyosung does not want to waste it "OH, I certainly don't have an appointment, I was delighted to be go with you, you wait half an hour, I'll be ready. "Hyosung decided her phone, she ran into the bathroom and release of Junho pajamas. Hyosung dispose Pajamas of the trash in her bathroom. After a shower she immediately put on dress and natural makeup, and went out of his house, where she see Joon was waiting to her.

"Oppa, sorry wait a long time." Hyosung smile Joon. "It's okay, by the way I don't see your car." Joon's words make Hyosung aware that her car not in her garage, Hyosung know her car would still be in the restaurant or at Junho home , but she could not tell Joon. "I left in the club yesterday." Hyosung lied to Joon, Joon strange look to Hyosung, he furrowed his brow. "Yesterday is sunday, and usually you do not go to the club at sunday." Hyosung confused to answer. "Yesterday there was something I have to take in the club." Hyosung finally found the right reasons. "You want us to go where?" Joon look towards the Hyosung. "Tonight I have schedule to dance in club, and i should have practiced in dance space, but whatever you want to visit oppa I just follow you." Hyosung invite on Joon, without her knowing her hand take Joon arm. Joon saw at his arm that was take by Hyosung, Hyosung see it too and immediately releasing it, but Joon hand keeping Hyosung to continue to take his arm. "It's okay" says Joon made ​​Hyosung comfortable arm Joon. "Well I've decided I'll go into the dance space and looking you practice." Joon smiling towards Hyosung, Hyosung's face flushed look at Joon's smile.

After arriving in the dance space, Hyosung soon dancing, she danced very well of song beyonce_naughty girl. Joon's face now burning because Hyosung look very y . "Oppa, you can follow me." Hyosung invite Joon. Joon smiled and shook his head. "I can't" but Hyosung pull it and make Joon dancing to the beat with her. "I don't believe I can dance like this." Joon did not believe he can dance well when follow Hyosung dance . "Hyosung, after I meet you, I can change." Joon looked at the Hyosung, but Hyosung don't understand what Joon talking about. "Change?" Hyosung furrowed his brow. "Yes Change, Change Become profetional dancer, no I'm kidding" says Joon again and then both laughed as she sat on the floor. "I can change to be happiest boy than faithful boy." Joon said in his heart.