Chapter 8 (Amusement Park [Part 2])

Super Generation's Hello Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red font is in English

 

Chapter 8

 

"Soojin-ah, come to daddy." Siwon said pulling out his arms for Soojin to hug him. "I didn't know that Siwon appa knows how to speak English." Soojin giggled as she ran into Siwon's arms. "Siwon appa is the best English speaker in Super Junior, sweetie." Tiffany smiled. "Yeah and Donghae appa is the worst english speaker in Super Junior." Jessica commented making all the girls with Siwon and Kibum laugh leaving the rest dumbfounded.

 

"I brought my dictionary with me! So that means I get to understand every word you say now." Kyuhyun smirked. "Now let's see. Jessica mentioned 'the worst english speaker' which is '최악의 영어 스피커' oh I wonder who it is." he said nervously. "Then Sica said 'Donghae appa in Super Junior' which is '슈퍼 주니어의 동해'. So, when combined together it's '슈퍼 주니어의 최악의 영어 연사는 동해입니다'" Kyuhyun translated and everyone looked at Donghae and laughed, especially Jessica who was lying down on the floor because of laughter.

 

"Yah, you're so mean Sooyeon. Am I that bad?" Donghae pouted and everyone laughed. "Sorry fishy, can't help it." Jessica laughed.

 

"Oppa, you can just ask me to teach you. It's too hard to translate all of that." Seohyun whispered. "That's okay Seohyun, I want to learn English too, maybe you can help me a bit." Kyuhyun replied. 

 

"Okay, we arranged the orders now." the scriptwriter said making everyone stop talking and waited for the scriptwriter to continue. "The first is 'SeoKyu'. Second is 'HyoHyuk'. Third is 'DongSoo' I think this is 'HaeSica'. Fourth is 'SiFany'. Fifth is 'YoonBum'. Sixth is 'SooWook'. Seventh is 'SunMin'. Eighth is 'YulSung'. The last couple is 'TaeTeuk'." 

 

"Ooooh, the maknaes are the first and the leaders are the last. What a coincindence." Yuri teased. "What's the point anyway?" Yesung asked. "None, I just wanted to tease." she pointed out her tongue.

 

"Shall we go now? I'm getting hungry, Ryeowook oppa promised me to buy food." Sooyoung whined. "I pity you Ryeowook oppa, your partner is a 'ShikShin'" Yoona teased receiving a death glare from Sooyoung. "I only told her that I would treat her 5 meals anyway, so no problem." Ryeowook cooly said.

 

"No problem? Oppa, you should've treat her a meal. Believe me, Sooyoung's smart, she'll buy a meal with big servings." Hyoyeon said making Ryeowook's eyes widened. "Omo, I should've promised that to her." he pouted making everyone giggle.

 

"Okay, let's go to our bus now." Leeteuk said facing s and signing a wink to them, making s raise their eyebrow in return. "Head count now girls. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. Wait, where's the other one?" Taeyeon nervously asked. "Aigoo you really are an ahjumma, you didn't count yourself silly." Leeteuk said. "Oh, haha I forgot." she blushed and laughed.

 

"Come Soojin, come to Mommy Tiffany." she said opening her hands and carried Soojin. "Let's go! Slow old people." Kyuhyun shouted. 

 

They all went to the basement where the bus to the amusement park. But there wasn't any bus in sight. "Where's the bus?" Hyoyeon asked. "Are you guys tricking us?" Jessica glared at them.

 

"Actually, we had a plan to take you to the amusement park by pairs. In short, we will drive you there. So that you know, we will have more time together as a 'couple'" Leeteuk explainedwhile rubbing his nape while all the boys' heads were down because of their reddened cheeks while the girls were all blushing. 

 

"Are we going to stand here or what? I'm really hungry right now." Sooyoung whined and everyone started to go in the boys' cars. 

 

"Eunhyuk oppa said that you're not good in driving." Jessica stared at him. "Do you think that you'll believe that guy? I'm better than him in driving." he boasted. "Whatever, just drive and don't let me die." she frowned. "Why would a prince kill a princess?" he grinned. "Who said that you're a prince? You're a fish, pabo." she laughed. "Omo, is that a camera?" she asked. "Yes, it looks so cute right? I bought it a fish design." he giggled. "You're so childish oppa." she rolled her eyes. "Ahh finally, you called me oppa." he grinned

 

"Sit here, baby. Mommy will buckle your seatbelt." Tiffany smiled. "Don't leave me mommy. There's a lot of monsters here." Soojin frowned. "Don't worry sweetie, mommy and daddy will be infront, watching you." she explained. "I want to see daddy drive." she wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter