Chapter 2 : The Start Of Our Friendship

Our Love Story Ends With Tears

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Tiffany                   : "Is this our new house, appa?"

Mr.Hwang         : “Yes, Do you like it, Fany?”                                                                                                                     

Tiffany                        : “Of course, it’s beautiful, the garden, I love all the flowers”                                                                     

Mr.Hwang         : “That’s good”                                                                                                                                    

Tiffany                        : “Appa, where is my bedroom?”                                                                                                          

Mr.Hwang         : “Oh, of course, come, I’ll show you, your new room, you’re going to love it”                                 

Tiffany            : “Wah, I Love it, it’s Pink! Everywhere is Pink!!”                                                                                 

Mr.Hwang      : “Haha, I like if your say that…be comfortable, okay?”                                                    

Tiffany                        : “Of course, appa!”                                                                                                         

Tiffany       : “Well, I guess Seoul is not that bad”                                                

  Taeyeon          : “Well, you look really happy, you’re room is not that bad, suit for you”                                  

Tiffany                      : “Thanks, Unnie…What about your room? I want to see it”                                              

Taeyeon: “Come”                                                                                                            

Tiffany                       : “Waa..This room suit you really well, Unnie”                                                             

Taeyeon            : “Thanks, Fany…Hey, tell me about the boy from before, I know you like him”              

Tiffany                        : “I’m not sure, I just met him, I don’t know him anyway”                                                       

TING NG NG NG NG ~~~~                                                                      

Taeyeon      : “Yah!! Stupid Bell!!!”                                                                                                          

Mrs.Hwang      : “Fany! Can you open the door? Umma and Appa are cleaning here”                                 

Tiffany               : “Okay, Umma”                                                                                                 

Tiffany       : “When I open the door, I feel like I have seen him before, and I  remember  I met him at the Airport! It was him!”                                      Seunghyun           : “Hello, Uhm, welcome at your new house, I hope you’ll like it here”                                            

Tiffany                   : “Oh, Hello”                                                                                                                    

Seunghyun    : “Excuse me, but, are you the girl from before?”                                                               

Tiffany                        : “Yes, hehe, coincidence, huh?”                                                                                        

Seunghyun        : “Haha, oh yeah, what’s your name? My Name Is Choi Seunghyun”                                    

Tiffany            : “My name is Tiffany Hwang, actually it was Hwang Miyoung, but because I lived at  California, so my friend call me Tiffany, Nice to meet you”                                             

Seunghyun            : “Nice To meet you too,Tiffany”                                                                            

Tiffany                     : “Do you want to come inside?”                                                                                                        

Seunghyun            : “Uh, maybe not, you and your family still cleaning right? I don’t want to interrupt”                 

Tiffany              : “It’s okay, you have to meet my family”                                                                    

Seunghyun            : “Okay then…”                                                                                                        

Tiffany                 : “Appa! Umma! Unnie!”                                                                                              

Taeyeon  : “What now Fany?”                                                                                                      

Tiffany                        : “I want you to meet our neighbors, his name is Choi Seunghyun”                                              

Taeyeon           : “Oh, hello, aren’t you the one that Tiffany meet at the Airport?”                                  

Seunghyun   : “Yes, I am”                                                                                                                            

Taeyeon: “ooohh,,, you’re cool, I like your husky voice, I’m sure Fany too”                                           

Tiffany                : “Unnie!!”                                                                                                                     

Seunghyun        : “Oh, Thank You”                                                                                                       

Tiffany: “Waa, I don’t know his so shy…sooo cuteee”                                                                   

Mrs.Hwang            : “Oh, who is he Fany?”                                                                                                    

 Tiffany                    : “Umma, Appa..His name is Choi Seunghyun, his our neighbor”                                                     

Seunghyun           : “Uhm, Hello, my name is Choi Seunghyun, you can call me Seunghyun, Nice to meet  you all, and welcome at your new house”                                                                   

Mr.Hwang         : “Thank You, well, I hope you could be friends with my daughter … Tiffany”                                      

Seunghyun   : “Of course, I would love to be friends with her”                                                                 

 Mr.Hwang            : “That’s good to hear…Fany you should play now, with him”                                                       

Tiffany                        : “Now? What about cleaning my room?”                                                                                             

Mr.Hwang         : “It’s okay, Umma or Taeyeon can cleaned it, you’ve been a good girl today”                                  

Tiffany            : “Okay, thank you, appa…”                                                                                                      

Seunghyun         : “Let’s go, Miyoung….Excuse me”                                                                                                       

Mr.Hwang: “Ah, yes, of course”                                                                                                                            

 Tiffany               : “Bye, Appa, Umma, Unnie!!”                                                                                                              

Taeyeon            : “Bye, have a good day with Seunghyun!!”                                                                                     

Tiffany              : “Okay, Unnie”                                                                                   

 

Seunghyun POV :

Seunghyun     : “I was really shock when I knew my new neighbor is the girl that I met at  the Airport, what a coincidence…my wish actually come true…and now I’m                            going to play with her, I have a special place, it was a really beautiful place..She’s going to love that place”                                                                  

Tiffany                  : “Where are we going, oppa?”                                                                                                           

Seunghyun            : “It’s still a secret, you will love that place”                                                                                       

Tiffany                    : “Oh, okay, oppa”                                                                                                         

Seunghyun          : “Here we are”                                                                                                                       

Tiffany             : “Waa, it’s really beautiful…the tree is so tall!!”                                                              

Seunghyun         : “I know that you’ll love it”                                                                                        

Tiffany             : “Is this a park, oppa?”                                                                                                        

Seunghyun           : “Yeah, but I like coming here, so I just brought you here, maybe we could start our  friendship here”                                                                                                                       

Tiffany                        : “Of course, oppa…I loved to!!!”                                                                                          

Seunghyun     : “I’m really happy that I could see that eye smile again, she’s really beautiful”        

Tiffany      : “Oppa….?”                                                                                                                      

Seunghyun          : “Yeah?”                                                                                                                          

Tiffany                     : “How do you know this place?”                                                                                        

Seunghyun         : “It’s a secret”                                                                                                     

Tiffany                   : “Tell me, oppa”                                                                                                       

Seunghyun           : “You’ll know it yourself”

After 3 years, they keep being best friend, they’re always together, and they’re both feelings is more than best friend…When Seunghyun want to tell her about his feelings, suddenly Tiffany….

 

Tiffany POV :

Mr.Hwang         : “Fany….”                                                                                                                            

Tiffany          : “What is it, appa?”                                                                                                                             

Mr.Hwang  : “We have to go to California”                                                                                                

Tiffany              : “What?! Why?!”                                                                                                             

Mr.Hwang        : “It’s because of my work”                                                                                                 

Tiffany                      : “That’s the reason again? Why? Why are you doing this to me? Everytime I found my happiness, you always make me have to go with you! I don’t want to leave Seunghyun oppa…like I leave Joon oppa and Seohyun!!”                                                        

Mr.Hwang            : “Fany, you have to study my work as a boss, at the Hwang Company…you have  to listen to me”                                                                                                              

Tiffany                  : “All this time, I’ve listen to you! Why can’t you just let Taeyeon unnie be the boss  at the company?! Why it has to be me all the time, appa?!”                                                     

Mr.Hwang         : “I’m sorry, but you have to”                                                                                              

Tiffany           : “I don’t want to study, appa! You could’ve just leave me here, and let unnie be the   boss at the company, I just want continue my happiness with Seunghyun oppa”               

Mr.Hwang     : “NO!!!!! YOU HAVE TO STUDY ABOUT BEING THE BOSS”                                                             

Tiffany                      : “I HATE YOU, APPA!!!!!”                                                                                                       

Tiffany  : “How could appa do this to me?! Why it has to be me?!”                                           

Knock Knock Knock…                                                                                         

Mrs.Hwang: “Fany, are you okay? Why are you crying?”                                                               

Tiffany             : “I don’t want to follow appa to California…”                                                                       

Mrs.Hwang           : “Why?”                                                                                                                           

Tiffany                   : “It’s because I don’t want to leave Seunghyun oppa, like I leave Joon oppa and                                        Seohyun”                                                                                                                               

Mrs.Hwang       : “What did appa said to you?”                                                                                              

Tiffany        : “Appa says that I have to study about his work as a boss at the company”                               

Mrs.Hwang          : “Well, it’s because of work, you have to…it’s for the company, Fany”                                 

Tiffany                  : “But, why it has to be me? Why can’t it just be Taeyeon Unnie?”                          

Mrs.Hwang    : “Well, it’s appa choice…if he wants you, you have to”                                                                

Tiffany                   : “But, I’m just 10 years old…why can’t I just be happy?”                                      

Mrs.Hwang      : “I’m sorry, Fany…if it’s about the company, I can’t do anything”                                          

Tiffany               : “But….”                                                                                                                                

Mrs.Hwang         : “I’m sorry”