Chapter 1 : First Meeting

Our Love Story Ends With Tears

Tiffany POV :

Tiffany  : “Unnie, do we have to go to Seoul?”                                                                             

Taeyeon            : “Of course, appa says that we have to go, we will continue our study there, Fany”       

Tiffany                      : “But, I like at California, I don’t want to go to Seoul, Just leave me here”                 

Taeyeon: “Your still young, you want we all to leave you? You can’t do anything without us, don’t be stupid, Umma going to come with us anyway”                                                     

Tiffany                      : “But……Unnie”                                                                                                             

Taeyeon         : “No But…I’m sorry, but we have to go…Come on, appa will get angry”                                                   

Tiffany                  : “I don’t want to go, Unnie!!”                                                                                         

Taeyeon         : “Yah!! Why are you shouting at me?! If you don’t want to go, ask appa then!”                         

Tiffany   : “I don’t want to go, that’s all”

[At The Car]

Tiffany                        : “Appa…”                                                                                                                                  

Mr.Hwang         : “Yes, Fany?”                                                                                                                         

Tiffany            : “Fany didn’t want to go to Seoul, why Fany have to go too? Fany like California”                

Mr.Hwang            : “We can’t leave you Fany, your still 7 years old”                                                           

Tiffany                       : “But Why we have to go to Seoul, appa?”                                                               

  Mr.Hwang      : “Fany, as a boss, I have to accomplished my work, until you or taeyeon can continue  the company as a boss”                                                                                                        

Tiffany             : “Are we going to stay there forever? And not going back to California?”                                    

Mr.Hwang    : “It could be, I’m sorry Fany, it’s because of my work”                                                        

Tiffany               : “That’s mean I’m going to leave all of my friends here? Joon oppa, Seohyun, and the  others too?”                                                                                                             

Mr.Hwang         : “Yes”                                                                                                                                      

Tiffany                        : “Fany wouldn’t get any friends there, appa”                                                                                   

Mr.Hwang         : “Of course you will, your nice, beautiful, smart, of course you’ll get a friends”                                     

Tiffany                        : “But, it’s different”                                                                                                           

Mr.Hwang         : “Fany, please just listen to me, this is important, you’ll like it there, at Seoul”                                                                             

 Tiffany        : “I don’t want to leave my best friend, Joon oppa and Seohyun, that’s all”

[At Airplane]

Mrs.Hwang       : “What happen, Fany? Something wrong? You look sad”                                                                     

Tiffany                        : “Fany just didn’t want to go to Seoul”                                                                                 

Mrs.Hwang       : “What is the reason?”                                                                                                                 

Tiffany                        : “Fany didn’t want to leave Joon oppa and Seohyun”                                                         

Taeyeon     : “Did you think I really want to leave California? I never ever want to leave Jiyoung”   

Tiffany                        : “But they are my best friend”                                                                                                            

Taeyeon    : “And Jiyoung is my Boyfriend”                                                                                  

Mrs.Hwang          : “Don’t Fight, Fany, everything going to be fine, maybe you would meet friends just  like them”                                                                                                          

Tiffany                     : “Okay, umma”                                                                                                                     

Mrs.Hwang          : “You need some sleep, sleep now Fany”                                                                               

Tiffany                : “Okay”                                                                                                                            

Tiffany     : “When I’m half awake, we’re already at Seoul”                                

Taeyeon           : “Fany, Wake up!!”                                                                                                             

Tiffany                  : “Yah! You don’t have to shout, Unnie”                                                                                        

Taeyeon        : “Sorry, sorry, I was just feeling happy, it’s really beautiful”                                                                      

  Tiffany                : “I know, Unnie”                                                                                                           

Tiffany       : “Then I feel someone poked me from the back, what is it now”                         

Seunghyun            : “I’m sorry, I wan’t to take my cap”                                                                                               

Tiffany                        : “Ah, of course, it’s fine…..Here”                                                                                     

Seunghyun           : “Thanks”                                                                                                                                  

Tiffany                      : “Welcome”                                                                                                                      

Tiffany     : “He’s so handsome, he’s smile, then I heard he shouting”                     

Seunghyun   : “Donghae hyung!!, I found my cap!”                                                                                                  

Leeteuk  : “Wa, that’s good Seunghyun!”                                                                                                     

Tiffany        : “So his name Seunghyun, His husky voice is so cool”                                                     

Taeyeon           : “What are you looking at? Are you looking at that boy? That you helped before?”               

Tiffany            : “No, why would I”                                                                                                         

Taeyeon        : “Oooh, so my little sister is liking someone, huh?”                                                                  

Tiffany                 : “Of course not, I was looking something else”                                                                 

Taeyeon           : “Haha, really?”                                                                                                             

Tiffany                     : “Of course”                                                                                                                            

Taeyeon          : “Haha, okay,,, whatever you say”

 

Seunghyun POV :

Seunghyun     : “I suddenly lost my cap, and I found it, but it was in front of a girl, then I  tell that girl, that I want to take my cap, when I saw her, she was so beautiful, her eye-smile, is so beautiful, I just wish that I see her and her eye-smile again someday, she’s really beautiful, and she’s at the same age as me”