∞ CH 5 ∞

∞ INFINITE Facts ∞

SUNGYEOL

 

#1.  Sungyeol: To the fans who love us! Although I always say it, you’ll die if you cheat on us! To Infinite! Since we’re one, if anyone betrays each other, we’ll go to hell like leader said! 

(Keke eesh Inspirits won't cheat on you xP)

 

#2.  Sungyeol cried at a wedding of a relative whose face he had never seen before. He cried because of the romantic background for the wedding. 

( Really a cute and innocent choding... ~ )

 

#3. When Sungyeol was asked which member he would like to be the most, he replied Myungsoo as he wanted to be the 'flowerboy' of the group.

( Ya, Lee Sungyeol, you're already prettier than me when you dress up as a girl! )

 

#4.  Aren’t you an adult if you hit 20? I thought I was an adult, but others say that I’m an elementary schooler.

(YOU THOUGHT?! )

 

#5.  Interview with Sungyeol---

Q: Which album’s concept did you think it suited you the most until now and why? While preparing for "Evolution" album, I starved a lot to match the concept of the album...

Q: Food you like / dislike? Chicken pizza / Hot things.

Q: What are your most updated ideal type’s standards? A person who is good to her parents, innocent and easy-going!

Q: You have pierced a lot of piercings recently. Don't they hurt? How did the people around you react? It still hurts... They asked me why did I pierce if it hurts...

Q: You had long hair. Did it feel good when you trim it? Do you prefer long or short hair? I don’t fancy hair that is neither long or short! If I am to cut it, I cut it all, and if I let it grow, it will be really long!

Q: Truthfully speaking, were you jealous when your younger brother, Daeyeol appeared on Sesame Player and netizens said that Daeyeol is better looking? Hah, we all know that I’m better looking, so it’s nothing!

Q: You have always been called a choding, so how does it feel now that you are called a man? I have always been a man!

Q: When you first received your lines for ‘The Chaser’, what did you think about your ‘Eogiya diyeoracha’ part? When I heard that part, I wanted to do that part very badly, so I tried it with several styles!

Q: The first thing you do after waking up? I get ready early and go to sleep in the car!

Q: If you got the chance to go on vacation for a day with only one member, with which member would you want to go? I’ll show Sungjong how to enjoy the 20s lifestyle!

Q: Your dream was to have over 100,000 Inspirits but now it has surpassed your aim! Say something to Inspirits! As much as you supported us, I will show you an even better image in future!

Q: You did a lot of fansigns until now, but which fan was the most memorable? The lady that came wearing a Korean hanbok and said that she was going to marry us!

Q: You got 1st place this time with ‘The chaser’. How did you feel when you received Triple Crown? The feeling that the whole world was mine in my hands!

Q: Among the reactions of the fans when you do fanservice, which one do you remember of the most? The fan who cried badly, saying that she missed me!

Q: If you were in charge of the member's hair for one day, which member do you want to fix up the most? I want to try to cut Sungjong's hair extremely short to make him look tough!

Q: Every time you place first place on a music program, it looks like you want to say something. What is it that you want to say? I wanted to say that I was very thankful, but I forgot... So I didn't say it...

Q: Are you the type to apologize first when you quarrel with your friends? Because I don’t like awkwardness, I apologize!

Q: The fan who you remember the most from the solo concert and the encore concert? The fan who screamed for me not to touch Sungjong although I was taking the female role during ‘Trouble Maker’...

Q: You do not have a stage name, so is there a stage name you would like to try out? I’ve always wanted to use the name 'Roy'! It gives a prince feeling...

Q: If you were to pick one song that you like the most out of all the songs from your albums, which one would you pick? Ever since I heard 'Hysterie', I fell in love with it!!!

Q: If you have a chance to get your tarot card readings done, what would you like to know the most? What did I do in my previous life to be this happy now?!