∞ CH 3 ∞

∞ INFINITE Facts ∞

WOOHYUN

 

#1.  Woohyun is starting to influence Sungjong and it makes Sunggyu worry. 

(... Uh-oh...)

 

#2.  The first thing that Woohyun wants to do when he gets a girlfriend is to look at the winter sea.

(Awwwwwww I want I want!!!)

 

#3.  Woohyun lost 5kg in 3 weeks by eating cereal instead of rice ...

 

#4.  Woohyun’s first love was when he was 17.In his life so far, Woohyun has dated 5 girls.
There was one when he was in kindergarten with whom he held hands with, one in primary school, two in middle school, and one in highschool.

(Woohyun ah... Kindergarden... Were you so greasy back then? Wonder if he threw hearts to the girl back then LOL. )

 

#5.  Interview with Cosmopolitan [Feb Issue]---

Q: Your name is? Nam Woohyun.

Q: Your sign of the Zodiac and blood type are? Aquarius, B.

Q: If you were to rate your looks, it would be a _ out of 100.   I don’t think a rating for someone’s looks is important at all.

Q: Introduce yourself in a couple of words. The person who’s closest to being the ‘heart’ of Infinite.

Q: What would you say to someone you love on Valentine’s Day or another special day? Let’s have a sweet love like sweet chocolate.

Q: The moment you fall in love with a woman is? Give a detailed answer about her looks, way of talking, and actions. Someone that looks good with bobbed-hair, has a lot of aegyo/cuteness, is passionate, acts mannerly to adults, and always smiles!

Q: The reason I don’t have a girlfriend right now is? Work before love right now!!

Q: A present you want to receive or give on Valentine’s Day? The sweetest kiss in the world~