~Your Name~

~Your Name~

KEY'S POV

 

I heard it again. That one lovely word. The word that always has a ringing sound in my head the minuet I hear it. Do you know what it is? It's your name. Yes. That's exactly what is it. It doesn't happen very often. The only people who could hear that speical ringing sound in their head, is when they're still in love with someone. I heard those words just a moment ago. Why? Of all days, why did I have to hear it today? Just when I thought I had finally gotten over you. "Turn it up. Just turn up your music, so you won't be able to hear him" is what I said to myself. But, for some reason, my mind and body don't have to ability to just ignore you. Oh, how I've always prayed for you to be the one. Am I ready to repeat the day of having my heart broken? Am I ready or not?

 

I turned my head just a little to have a peak at you. I saw the fire in your eyes as looked at your current girlfriend. "Don't tell me goodbye! Please don't!" is what she said to you. And "I'm sorry. I just can't go on with this. The truth is that I still love him, not you. We belong together." is what you said back to her.

 

Did I hear correctly? Are you in love with yet another person? This broke my heart even more. Although it was shattered into pieces, it still whispered for you to stay. I spent so many years trying to get you to notice me, whispering the name I loved everytime you would walk away from me. The question now is, am I really crying right now? Am I sheding a fool's only tears down my face? I feel like im in a really deep sleep. In a nightmare. Yeah. That's it. I shouldn't be here. No. I shouldn't have loved you in the first place. A love like this could never happen between us. What am I still doing here? Get up and walk away. He's hurting you even more then ever, and he's not even trying. What is it? Is it because I just wanted to see your face one more time? Possibly. Now that I had a glimpse of your face, why aren't I getting up and leave this place? Why can't I just spread my wings and fly off somewhere else? Like a butterfly. Let me be at the place where I'm at the top of the world so then I can soar. No more tears. No more broken hearts. I don't want you to be my number one anymore. You have always been the only one on my mind. The one in my heart. But I don't want that anymore. All I really wanted from the minuet we first speaked to each other, was for you to only look at me, and nobody else. You and I would've been perfect. Or so I thought we would be. But hey, that's just my own fantasy. Something that I should've known that it would never come true.

 

Finally, my crying had stopped. I picked up my head, and saw no one around. It was completley empty. When did the sunset arrive? It shined across the ocean. Turned around and headed to go home. "Key, please don't go." That voice. I heard it a little while ago. When I picked my head up, there you were. Standing right in front of me. "Jonghyun, what are you doing here?" I asked you. You walked closer to me. I wanted to back away, but I was already leaning against the wall.

"You look really beautiful today." What? How could you say that? After I was completley crying my eyes out, I looked like a mess. Are you messing with me now? The sunset glow began to getting darker and darker.

 

"Lies" I whispered. Stop messing with me. Haven't you hurt me enough. "What?" I looked at your confused face. What are you, stupid or something? "Get away from me! What's wrong with you?!" I'm done with him. I can't deal with this love pain anymore. "...I..I...I don't understand. What's going on?" Look what you've done to me. How could you not see this? I looked up at you. I looked straight into your sparkling eyes. I was angry with you, but at the same time, I wasn't. Why?

 

"Nobody is around. So just cut the act already." I turned away from you. I didn't want to look at you, but at the same time, I wanted to stare at your wonderful face forever. Why? "Hey, turn around. C'mon, Key! Just look at me!" You suddenly grabbed my hand and turned me around, pinning me against the wall. "Oww! That hurts!" But not as much as my heart. "Tell me what's wrong. Was it something I did? Do you hate me or something?"

 

No. It wasn't something that you did. It was everything that you did. I didn't hate one thing about you. I hated everything about you. Your smile, your eyes, your breath taking voice, the way you laughed, the way you would always mess up your hair when you get frustrated with something and it would still look perfect, they way you sang in your room at night when everybody was asleep and I only I could hear it from across the hall in our dorm, the way how you would always try to live life at your fullest. But the most important thing that I hated about you, was that you had the abilty to make me fall in love with you.

 

"Tell me your wish. What do you want? What is it that you want from me? Cause obviously I'm the one who made you cry." You got something right for once. It was definitley you who made me cry. The question is: Do you know how long you've made me cry? "It has nothing to do with you, Jonghyun. Just go away." I turned my head from you, even though deep down, I didn't want to stop looking at you since its the first time you've looked at me straight in the eyes in such a long time. "This DEFINITLEY has something to do with me. Tell me now!" I can't beleive it. This is the first time you've raised your voice at me. And out of no where, I felt myself cry again. I feel like.......I don't even know anymore.

"FINE. You wanna know what's wrong?! Its you! Its all because of you!" I want to disappear from this world. Fine. I'll disappear for good. Just let me tell him how long my heart has been broken. Then he will soon feel regret once I'm gone. I felt like there was a waterfall streaming down my face. The sun had finally set. Its hard to stand up. My body wants to disappear already, but I'm gonna have to wait a little longer.

 

".....this is all your fault. Its all your fault! Why?! Why did you do this to me?!" I think I've finally lost it. "Do what?" Your voice is calm. Why? Are you getting ready to mess with me again? That's it. Just let it all out before I go.

 

"Why did I fall in love with you?! Why did you make me fall in love with you?! Sometimes when I see you, I'll have to catch my breath, and then sometimes, I just can't breathe at all! I should've known from the start that this love could never happen between us. You're just a heartbreaker to me! Can't beleive I even thought for a second that you could ever love me, or even like me! Your smile, your eyes, your voice, the way you laugh, the way you would always mess up your hair when you get frustrated with something and it would still look perfect, they way you sang in your room at night when everybody was asleep and I only I could hear it from my open window, the way how you would always try to live life at your fullest, I love everthing about you, and I hate everything about you! Right after you make me fall in love with you, you break my heart by dating other girls. You're like a lucifer! You just don't understand how much that hurt me!" Okay. I'm reading to disappear now. Take me away from this world. Hurry.

 

Nothing happened. it was just complete silence. Not even a word from you. Why aren't you saying anything? You walked even closer to me, and hugged me. What are you trying to do now?

 

"You have no idea how happy I am to hear that coming from you." What? You're happy that I called you a heartbreaker? Wait. I feel tears dropping on my shoulder. You're crying? Why are you crying? Didn't you just say that you were happy? You're happy, and yet you're crying. What's going on here?

 

"I love you. I loved you from the minuet I saw you. I've always loved you. Everyday, I would I always say to myself "What's he doing today? Is he eating properly? Should I go talk to him?" The only thing that was stopping me was thinking that you've forgotten all about me. You never once talked to me after I got into a relationship. I didn't want be in one, but I was stressing out. I thought you would never once like me, so I got into one to see what its like if I was with you instead. You can call me a jerk now, considering that I used her, but I love you. You and you only. I wanna be forever with you. Follow me wherever I go. I don't wanna lose you anymore. She's gone now. You're the only one I want in my life now. I want you to my Almighty Key. I want to be able to shout out to the world that you're mine. You're the only one for me. I don't care  what everybody else will think. So, what do you say? Will you be mine?"

 

That's it. I must be dreaming, right? If this isn't a nightmare, then it must be a dream. But even this seems too real to be dream. You stoped crying. As I looked at your face, your smile only got wider. Why did begin to cry? As I burried my face in your chest, you just carrassed my back. "Shh, shh, no more crying. You're strong baby." You whispered so softly in my ear, that it made me want cry even more. But I followed your orders. "Are you okay?" You asked me gently. You looked at me with innocent eyes.

 

I feel so stupid. This whole time, I had no clue on how you were feeling. What kind of person am I? "Let me hear your voice now. Do you still love me?" I feel like my heart is reviving again. Its been so long since I've heard the sound of my own heart beating. I don't know. Do I still love you? How do I feel right now? When I looked up at you, I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. I became speechless.

 

Then, at that moment, you kissed me. Without any warning, you landed your pure, sweet lips right on top of mine. What are you doing? You're in a relationship, you shouldn't be doing thi- No. You're not in a relationship. It's almost as if you were never in one. You never loved her. You never even liked her. The only person you ever loved...was me. I was the only one on your mind this whole entire time?

 

You pulled away from me as we both gasped for air. Why did you pull away? It felt...good. I noticed a single tear shedding down your left cheek. "...sorry..." You backed away. No. Don't do that. Do it again.

 

I walked closer to you and wrapped my arms around your neck. I kissed you. Its like my legs have a mind of there own. When I closed my eyes, you cupped my face. The street light . I opened my eyes a little. Oh how I wish I could set this moment on replay. You kissed me back, deeply, passionately. I felt like I was in heaven. My heaven.

 

You finally pulled back from me. We gasped for air, and you looked at me again. "Does that mean you still love me?" I stared at you for a moment. Then I finally nodded my head "yes". I guess, the truth is that I never stopped loving you. Not even once. I just never knew it. You smiled at me. "Try smileing then. You look prettier when you smile." My face is red. My heart is beating louder and louder. Im getting that butterfly feeling again. Its been so long since I've had that feeling. There. I smiled for you. And it felt good to smile at you again. You hugged me again, and I hugged you back. My fantasy came true. This only happens to the luckiest people in the world. And finally, I'm one of them.

 

"Can you do me a favor?" You pulled away from the hug a little and looked straight at me. "What is it?" I like the feeling of having my face all flushed and having a hard time giving you eye contact again. "Will you kiss me again?

THE END