Girlfriend? Me?

Love Like Cancer [Hiatus]

"Now turn around..." Young Master says as he sat there looking at me.

"Turn?" I ask. I nod and slowly turn around. This was probably a joke or something. 'Is he making fun of me?' I look at him. His expression was hollow, just like the way he talks to me. He couldn't careless about what I think. All he want is for me to do what he wants. I can't believe he just strip me down to my underwear and threw this purple dress at me. He also forces me into it without even telling me what was the reason behind it. My hair was a mess from all the struggling and I can hardly catch my breath. 
Four years I've known him. Not here but also at school and I've never admire this 'Prince.' He's every girl's dream boyfriend, he's every guy's idol or enemy. He's never notice me and I want to keep it that way. Whatever it is, I never wanted to get involve in anything he does. I've seen him when he wants to hit the gym teacher. I've caught him smoking in the nurse office or hooking up with her. He's nothing but a spoil brat. But as fate has it, I'm stuck here working for this person and he just rip my clothes off from me. Maybe you've notice that I don't like him. 

"Smile." He orders. I look at him confuse. "Smile!" I bit my bottom lip and rise my brows. My lip stretches into a weird stance. He smirks. "You call that a smile. Don't fool around with me." He utters and stood up. I glare at him as he walks over to his closet. 'You can't even smile...' Nichkhun turns back to me. I look down. "Don't go anywhere." He said and walks in. I frown. 'What's going on?!' The wind was blowing in from the window. I stood there for a second then start gathering the uniform off the ground. 'He... I can't believe he saw me in my underwear! Aish! This isn't part of my job right?!' I heavily breathe. I grab my necklace and smile. I have the white one and mother has the black one. 'Think about mom... I can do anything for mom. Think about mom... Don't let him stop you from making a living.' I thought and sigh. 'Ma...'
I waited thirty more minutes until he finally came to a decision of what to wear! He step out and look at me. I stare at his outfit. 'That's your outfit and it took you thirty minutes to decide?' After that he drags me into a room and call in some people. They put make up on me and did my hair. I stayed quiet through out the whole thing until we step out of the house.

"W-why are you doing this Young Master?" I ask as the car came around. "I might get in trou-"

"Today you're accompanying me." He said in a stern voice. 

"Why? I've got night school later." He turns to look at me. 

"Do you want to keep your job or not?" I look down. 'I can't believe he's blackmailing me!' The car stops in front of us and he quickly shove me in. 'Aish this rude person!' I fix my dress. Then I felt the seat. It was so comfy! I look around. 'I never knew the inside of his car look like this! This was always my dream bedroom! But for him it's a car?! I mean maybe I'm exaggerating but still!' He got in the car too. "We're going to pick up my ex girlfriend. When we're there you act like my new girlfriend. Got that?" I cough. "Go." He said to the chauffeur.

"What? Is this a joke?" 

"No and you better not take it as a joke or I'll fire you. You better act like a real girlfriend and don't say anything stupid. Your a rich lady I met at party. We've been dating for three months. Your father owns the Grand Hotel and a couple of resorts. Your mother owns some fashion stores and companies. You love me and I love you. Got that?" He blurt. I look at him in disbelief. 'Is this part of my job?'

"This is too sudden. You're lying right?"

"No, catch on quick or I'll fire you." He kept repeating. I turn to the window. 'Why me? Why...' Suddenly he grabs my arm and turn me to face him. "And also you're pregnant, with my child." He said and stares deeply into my eyes. 

"What?!"