No More.

Love Like Cancer [Hiatus]

“Nichkhun Oppa!” Hara’s voice hollars through the main hall. Gyuri follows after the skinny girl.

“Hey.” 

“What are you doing back in the hotel? The party outside is still going.” Her high pitch voice asks. Nichkhun looks over Hara’s shoulder.

“I was just in here to check on something. You’re here already?” He says, referring to Gyuri.

“Yeah, I arrived this morning but went downtown to do some shopping. Have you seen Chansung by any chance?” She asks. Nichkhun smirks and turns away.

“I don’t know. I heard that some girl pulled him somewhere...” He utters.

“What?”

“What?! Who?!” Hara exclaims. Nichkhun starts walking down the hall.

“Your fiance is a normal man after all. I’ll see how long he can stay dedicated to you.” He turns the corner and enters the men’s bathroom. Hara turns back to Gyuri.

“Let’s go and find them. I’ll mess up that girl for sure Gyuri Eonni...”

“No, it’s fine...” She mumbles.

“Huh? You can’t be serious! He’s your fiance you know!” Gyuri smiles and crosses her arm.

“I already know who the fiance-snatcher is... I’m more curious about what your brother is planning...” She utters to herself. Hara sighs and looks at her confused.
Da_mOP683qWsUpZxz7Om8F3dh0UIAl75uyUpV-cR
“A-are you s-sure about this?!” Nicole stutters from the bathroom.

“Of course!”

“B-but I’m fine! I think I should just go back to wearing my dress...”

“That dress is all dirty.” Nicole exhales and close her eyes. ‘Ekkk, after ruining his outfit he had to take a shower and put on a whole new outfit. Gahh! I feel so bad...’ Nicole squeeze her hands tightly 
together. “Just come out, it’s fine.”


“Are you sure?” She asks. Nicole runs her fingers over the sparkly jewels attached onto the top. ‘It’s beautiful... But I don’t think I match it...

“I’ll return the dress, don’t worry.” She stands there for another minute debating. Suddenly the bathroom door opens.


“Ack!” She blurts and backs away from the door. Chansung, who was in a different suit, handsomely stood there. ‘Wow... He’s definitely look like he’s sparkling...’ She gazes at him with awe.

“You look beautiful.” He smiles and reaches out his hand. Badump. Nicole was shock by his movement. ‘I know I’m suppose to be holding his hand for this mission but isn’t it a little too much?’ She quickly thought of something to draw away from his touchiness.

“Heh-hahaha... You’re so prince-like. Are all rich guys like that?! Too typical.” She blurts. Chansung scruches his brows and stare at her. ‘Eh?! That came out wrong! It sounded mean too!’ Nicole widens her eyes and cover with the purse. “Er- I mean- I-”

“Hm, that seems correct.” He agrees.

“Huh?”

“I totally agree with you. Now that I think about it... I’ve said that line countless times and did the same pose numerous times more.” Nicole blankly stares at him. ‘EHHHHHHHHH?! Countless... Er... So, he’s a player too then?’ Nicole nervously laughs and looks away. ‘This guy is different from what I previously thought...’  She jerks up as Chansung takes a step forward.

“Y-yes?”

“Then what should I do now?” He asks. ‘Huh?!’ Nicole thought for a second. His face looks serious. ‘He really doesn’t know?!

“Uh- Er- I don’t know... I’ve never had a boyfriend befo-” She stops. ‘What did I just say?! Exposing my unpopular-ness isn’t the point right now!!!’ She blushes and hides her face behind the purse. “I- I mean...”

“Hehe... You’re funny Nicole...” Chansung smiles. Nicole peeks out from behind her purse. Badump. She blushes. “I guess we’re both clueless then...” He laughs. Nicole stares at him. She couldn’t look away. All she could hear was her heartbeat. ‘He’s truly smiling right now...’ Nicole pats her chest. Badump. ‘My heart...’ She slowly reaches out and grabs his hand. ‘Ah...

“AHK!” She blurts. Her eyes bulge out at their hands and quickly pulls away. “I- I’M SORRY. M-my hand just did it by itself!” She exclaims.  Chansung stares back at her as she blushes intensively. ‘S-something is wrong with me!’

“Heh... Now I see why Nichkhun likes you.” He reveals. ‘H-huh?! Nichkhun?!’ Nicole blushes some more and laughs.

“Hahaha you got it wrong! H-he doesn’t like me!” She blurts. ‘Uh? Wait...

“Oh... Aren’t you his girlfriend?” He asks. ‘! I forgot that Evil Dude’s stupid plot.

“A-a-actually, w-we’re dating but w-we don’t have a strong connection toward each other!” She stutters. ‘Gahh what am I saying?! What am I trying to clarify here?!’ Chansung warmly smiled again and stuck out his elbow.

“That’s good...” He says. 'He's still very prince-like. But it feels better than before...' Nicole blinks a couple of times and slowly reaches out her hand. ‘It’s good?’ She slowly wraps her arm into his. Badump. She can feel her unsettled heart beating faster and faster. “Let’s get back to the party, hmm?” His calm voice says and finally guides her out of the bathroom. Nicole kept her eyes at the ground and smiles. ‘I-it’s good for me... Or for him?’ The question comes into mind.
They make their way out of Chansung’s suite and down he hall. Nicole couldn’t help but blush throughout the whole time. ‘
W-wait! We can’t be seen like this!’ As they reach the elevators Nicole swiftly pulls her arm away. ‘He has a fiance! How can I forget! I’m just a maid, who’s being blackmail!’ Chansung turns to her. ‘I’m someone who plans to ruin his marriage with Gyuri. What’s wrong with me?' 
Chansung leans in closer to her. 'I don’t have the right to do that.’ 
“Something wrong?” He asks. ‘He’s a good man. I shouldn’t give him unhappiness...’ Nicole nervously looks at him. 

“Ah, we...” Suddenly the elevator door opens. They both turn their attentions forward. Standing in the elevator, as haughty as he has ever been, stood Nichkhun.

“Hmm... So this is where my girl went.” He smirks. ‘What bad timing...’ Nicole looks away.

“Yeah, something came up. I hope that’s fine with you.” Chansung tells him. Nichkhun takes a step forward.

“It’s fine. Anything you do to my girl is fine by me.” He laughs. Nichkhun walks out of the elevator and puts his arm on Nicole’s shoulder. ‘Ack!’ He turns to looks at Chansung. “But now if you’ll excuse me. I need to talk to her.” He says and starts dragging her away.

“You-” Nicole starts but was interrupted by Chansung’s voice.

“Nichkhun!” He exclaims. They both stop and turn back to look at him. “You shouldn’t treat Nicole like that. She a good woman.” He utters. Nicole blushes. ‘Chansung...’ Nichkhun smirks.

“How I treat my woman is none of your business.” He shot back. Nicole looks at Nichkhun and frowns. ‘Immature...

“That may be true...” Chansung says, “but isn’t that a reason why Gyuri left you?” He counterattacks. Nichkhun widen his eyes and tightens his grip on Nicole’s shoulder. “Well, see you some other time.” Chansung walks into the elevator and presses the close-door button. Nicole winces and tries to push his arms off her shoulders.

“N-Nichkhun, stop. You’re hurting me.” He ignores her and glare at where Chansung was standing. “Stop.” She mutters and forces herself away from his grasp. “You two are-” Without finishing her sentence Nichkhun grab her elbow and dashes down the hall. “N-Nichkhun!” Nicole stumbles along as she loses one of her heels in the process. “W-wait! My shoe!” She exclaims. He pulls her away even faster. “Aish...”
They pass Chansung’s suite and around the corner. ‘
He’s heading to his room?’ Nicole almost lost her purse along the way as they stomp up to his door. He quickly takes out his key card and slide it through the receiver.
Gosh! He’s mad and taking it out of me!’ Nicole pulls away as Nichkhun swings his door open. Her hair was a mess from all the running. ‘I need to get away before he gets out of hand.’ Nichkhun abruptly turns back to look at her. The fiery look in his eyes made her froze for a second. “I...” She starts. “I don’t want to bother you... A-and I’m still hungry so I’m going back to the courtyard for some treats. Y-you even made me drop my food earlier-”

“Just get in!” He shouts and grabs her wrist.

“Ah! Wait!” Nichkhun pulls her in and slams the door behind them. ‘.’ Nicole almost tumbles over her shoeless foot as she enters the living room. “Gosh! Just calm down!” She blurts. Suddenly Nichkhun slams his tux jacket onto the floor. She jerks up in shock. “Y-your phone is in the pocket!” Nicole bends down and reach for it.

“That guy...” He snarls and paces back and forth. “What does he know about me and Gyuri!? Nothing!!!” She rummages through the pockets and takes out the phone.

“Aish... It’s cracked. It looks expensive too...” Nichkhun looks at the girl kneeling on the ground.

“Where are the clothes I had you wear?” He asks her.

“It got dirty so I send it to the dry cleaners.” She mumbles. Nicole presses the power button on the phone. “Oh it still works...”

“Whose clothes are those?” He huffs. Nicole debates whether to reply or not.

“S-some girl... Chansung borrowed it from someone he knew...” Nichkhun studies her reaction. 

“Heh, wow you’ve done your part well! Great job! I guess you're more experienced than I thought.” He sarcastically shouts. Nicole clench her teeth together. “Next you just have to get his contact info. Become friendly with-”

“I’m not doing it anymore! I don’t want to mess with other people’s happiness! It isn’t right! I’m not going to become that kind of person!” She protest. ‘Oh ! I said it!’ Nicole squeezes onto the phone. ‘But maybe a little too soon?’  She slowly turns around. “Nichkhun?” He blankly stares at her. ‘Ekkk that’s even more scary than his death shots!’ Nicole quickly stands up. “Uh, I gotta go get something!” She lies and rushes towards the door. Off course she couldn’t get far. 

Da_mOP683qWsUpZxz7Om8F3dh0UIAl75uyUpV-cR
Here an update!!! Thanks for reading you and continuing to support this story!!!
Click the up arrow if you think I should update by Christmas. XDD Goal is five. Thanks!

[Arrow up button is the arrow on forward, by the title. Thanks!!!] ;]]