UFO Reply: WonKyu is very popular now , what do you think Changmin?

The Changkyu Series~

"..." Changmin sighed loudly, giving a somewhat annoyed expression as he looked to the ceiling. Today was his day off, and Kyuhyun was with him as well. But still, the DBSK maknae had a bitter taste on the end of his tongue. They were in front of the fireplace, the flames raising and falling over and over again. Kyuhyun noticed, cuddling up against Changmin on the Winter's day. He looked up, giving a curious look.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked, short and blunt. Changmin looked down at the phone on his side, giving a loud groan.

"Another questioning involving Siwon..." Changmin muttered back in annoyance, Kyuhyun gave a somewhat sympathetic stare. Lately, the number of WonKyu shippers had been rising, much in comparison to the Changkyu shippers. It had been getting to the both of them. The phone was beside them, the green light signalling a message had been sent.

"Sorry, but this it what the fans want to know." Kyuhyun whispered, Changmin simply nodded.

"...So many... wonkyu shippers..." Changmin  stated with so much depression, it were as if there were a dark raincloud hovering over him. Kyuhyun laughed quietly, not moving from his position.

"Don't worry, there are many changkyu shippers as well. And I'm sure that they're very dedicated to us." Kyuhyun comforted the younger, Changmin scoffed despite the fact that he was grateful for Kyuhyun's words.

"Yeah, I know, but I'm pretty sure that the wonkyu shippers-" Changmin was cut off.

"Honey, don't think about it too much." Kyuhyun spoke, the term 'honey' only slipping from his mouth during certain circumstances. Usually, 'Minnie' or some other pet name for Changmin was enough, but in this case, Kyuhyun decided to use a more 'loving' approach.

"It says, 'WonKyu is very popular now, what do you think Changmin?'. I'm going to go die, if you don't mind." Changmin joked in a depressed tone of voice, Kyuhyun pouted at the elder.

"Of course I mind, I can't have you dying when you're practically my entire life." Kyuhyun replied, Changmin raised a brow.

"Are you trying to comfort me?" Changmin asked, a smile crawling to his lips. Kyuhyun gave an indifferent hum.

"Yes, but it's true as well." Kyuhyun uttered simply, Changmin wrapped his arms around his lover and placed his head on the elder's shoulder. It was irritating how people paired Kyuhyun up with others who weren't him.

"Thanks." Changmin murmured through the silence. Kyuhyun nodded, the atmosphere becoming too soft for his liking. The elder twisted and turned in an almost childlike manner, Changmin laughed.

"Anyway, what do you think about WonKyu being popular?" Kyuhyun asked, Changmin gave a somewhat accusing look.

"Well, firstly, I have to question why and how wonkyu got popular." Changmin spoke, Kyuhyun froze for a second before staring back at Changmin with innocent eyes. Kyuhyun knew the effect he had on Changmin.

"It's not my fault." Kyuhyun mumbled with just enough aegyo to cause Changmin to rethink. The younger sighed, he wasn't going to fall for it. At least, not now anyway.

"Really? From the fancams, it says something else." Changmin retorted, Kyuhyun gave an amused look.

"You watch the fancams?" Kyuhyun asked, Changmin looked away with a somewhat ashamed and embarrassed look.

"Fans have been sending them to me." Changmin stated, but from the look he was giving, Kyuhyun knew that it was a complete and utter lie.

"...Huh." Kyuhyun muttered as Changmin looked away. He should have known that Kyuhyun knew him well, so well that he was easily able to tell whether the other was lying or not. Changmin looked away with guilt.

"So..." Changmin trailed off, Kyuhyun rolled his eyes for a second before hitting the younger's shouler.

"You didn't answer the question, what do you think about WonKyu being popular?" Kyuhyun questioned once again, Changmin bit his lower lip before replying.

"I hate it. You and I have way more chemistry." Changmin stated, Kyuhyun smirked lightly.

"Well, the fans think different." Kyuhyun retorted, Changmin turned to his lower and gave a weak glare.

"..." Changmin went silent, Kyuhyun gave the younger a kiss on the cheek as a silent apology. He had almost forgot just how annoyed Changmin was when thinking of it.

"I love you." Kyuhyun whispered, a smile slowly crawling to his lips.

"Good enough." Changmin replied, typing something into his phone before putting it down, and kissing his boyfriend lovingly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question: Wonkyu is very popular now, what do you think Changmin?

Answer: Don't care anymore.


------------------------------------------------------------------------

First week of school, and there's already an assignment due at the end of the week.... >__<