Shocking: Part 3

The Changkyu Series~

As the maknaes turned their heads to the door, they saw their four other hyungs standing there. Jaejoong, Yunho, Junsu and Yoochun. Their shocked figures were in the doorway, and Changmin found it rather amusing. Kyuhyun subconsciously flinched back into Changmin's arms; the younger didn't mind.


"Well, information seems to fly around fast." Was all Changmin could say, Kyuhyun stared up at the other.

"What should we do?" Kyuhyun asked with his thin arms wrapped around Changmin's torso. The younger shrugged slightly, giving Kyuhyun a kiss on his forehead to calm down his lover.

"Wait until they stop staring at us?" Changmin asked, Kyuhyun turned his head to the four figures which were frozen. Kyuhyun raised a brow.

"Hmm... and when's that going to happen?" Kyuhyun asked, Changmin laughed quietly.

"I have no idea." Changmin muttered, Kyuhyun sighed.

"Should we-" Kyuhyun was cut off once a voice was finally heard.

"Oh My God." Was muttered, from who was a mystery though. Kyuhyun and Changmin turned their heads.

"...Okay, well they're out of their trance now." Kyuhyun finally stated, retreating to behind his lover's broader figure. Changmin nodded unconsciously.

"You guys, why the hell didn't you tell us?!" Yunho asked, his accent coming out. Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Changmin from the back, hiding himself from the others.

"Well... you just never asked." Changmin answered, the four entered the apartment.

"Yes we did!" They exclaimed in union.

"..." It all fell silent, giving an annoyed look. 

"You didn't." Kyuhyun muttered, head poking out from behind Changmin. The others sighed.

"...Okay, that's true." Junsu finally spoke.

"But... wasn't Kyuhyun, you know, one of the more 'manly' characters involved in our group of friends?" Jaejoong asked, Changmin held back a snicker at that comment.

"...Kyuhyun... he's definitely not." Changmin muttered, hearing a whining sound of Kyuhyun behind him.

"Hey." Kyuhyun grumbled, giving Changmin a slight hit. Changmin rolled his eyes.

"Let go then, I'll change my mind if you do." Changmin spoke in a slight tone of mockery, causing Kyuhyun to whine even more. 

"You're so mean." Kyuhyun muttered, unmoving. 

"Tell me again that he is considered 'manly'." Changmin said to Yoochun, Jaejoong, Yunho and Junsu who were staring wide-eyed in front of the intimate pair.

"..." The silence entered.

"I guessed we never really noticed..." Yoochun whispered, ruffling his own hair.

"So this is why Kyuhyun never got along with anybody we introduced him to..." Yunho muttered to himself. Changmin's eyes quickly widened, Kyuhyun then let go of his lover and walked a couple steps away.

"...What?" Changmin asked, Kibum appeared from behind the door.

"I recommend you guys leave right now." Kibum muttered, the four nodded once they saw the look in Changmin's eyes. The five left, the door being closed behind them. Changmin turned to Kyuhyun who was beginning to feel danger.

"Why didn't you tell me about this? Kyuhyun?" Changmin asked, taking a couple steps closer to the other. Kyuhyun felt like prey being captured by a predator.

"Um... Well... I just didn't think it was that important so I didn't mention it..." Kyuhyun whispered quietly, Changmin wrapped his arms around the elder's waist.

"Everything about you is important, everything that happens to you is important." Changmin said, Kyuhyun groaned as the younger gently kissed his neck. Kyuhyun couldn't do anything but sigh.

Well this was an odd turn of events.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Just a little part three with DBSK... did you like it?~ ^^