Chapter 2

Oppa, I hate you.

Seungri's POV

"express your love to minzy before it's too late" TOP hyung's words made me think. Should I do that? Aisshh, I'm confused. My mind was travelling when daesung-hyung suddenly gave me a back hug.

Daesung : maknae-ah

Me : omo, hyung you scared me. I almost got a heartattack because of you.

Daesung ; aigooo, you think I'm a ghost? yah, My name is DAESUNG !! KANG DAESUNG !!! The face of bigbang, the eye smile king of bigbang, the variety king of bigbang.

Aish, this hyung. You want to compared yourself with me? Okay, let's see who is better.

Me : yah !! My name is SEUNGRI !! LEE SEUNGHYUN a.k.a SEUNGRI !! The maknae of bigbang, the principal of Seungri academy, the king of imitation.

Daesung : yah !! I'm more better than you !!

Me : aniyo !! I'm more better than you hyung !!

Daesung : prove it !!

Me : I'm younger than you !!

Daesung : I'm cuter than you !!

Me : I'm a good dancer

Daesung : I'm a good singer !!!!! Minji-ah, who do you think the winner? Me or Seungri?

 

Minzy's POV

I was playing my ipad when daesung oppa suddenly asked me with a weird question.

Daesung : I'm a good singer !!!!! Minji-ah, who is the winner? Me or seungri?

Honestly not both of them.

Me : Daesung oppa.

Seungri : bwoh? mingkki-ah, why? why you doing that to me?

Me : doing what? I prefer daesung oppa than you !! he is a good person !!

Seungri : omo, waeeeeeeeeeeeee .... Daesung hyung, I will prove that I'm better than you !!!!!

Daesung : ani I'm better than you !! That's the perfect answer !!

 

Seungri's POV

we were arguing who is better, when TOP hyung came and pulled us.

TOP : yah !! stop disturbing mingkki !!

Me : hyung, who is better? me or daesung hyung?

TOP : Naega jeil jal naga (I'm the best) 

Me and daesung hyung looked at TOP hyung with weird expression. Suddenly, sajangnim came.

YG : TOP and Minzy please come to my room.

Sajangnim called minzy and TOP, everyone looked at both of them. Both of them looked very confused.

Me : mingkki-ah, what is it about?

Minzy : I don't know. TOP oppa, let's go !!

 

Minzy's POV

Me and TOP oppa went to sajangnim's office. In our way, we were fooling arround. We didn't realize that we already arrived in front of sajangnim's office. TOP oppa knocked the door, from inside sajangnim answered and let us in.

Me : sajangnim, am I doing something wrong?

TOP : nee sajangnim.

YG : you did nothing wrong.

Me : do you think we will did something wrong in future? like what you said to seungri-oppa?

YG : aniyo, i trust both of you. Well, I called you because I want to tell something.

TOP : what is it?

YG : Both of you will playing a role in a film.

Me : both of us?

YG : yes !! both of you !!

Me : but, sajangnim. I never played a role before.

YG : this film will be your debut film.

TOP : what about the role?

YG : TOP will be minzy's older brother. Minzy is the lead role. Your main opponent is SHINee's maknae, Lee Taemin. As time goes by, both of you (minzy and taemin) will fall in love each other.

Me : sajangnim, is there any kiss scene?

YG : of course. Well, so do you accept it?

Me : okay, I accept it !!

TOP : me too.

YG : good. You will start filming next month okay?

Me : okay.

YG : now, you can go.

 

Author's POV.

Minzy and TOP went back to their practice room. When they arrived there, everyone asking about it, they said to the members that they will play a role in a film. After the practice was over, TOP interrupted seungri.

TOP : maknae-ah.

Seungri : nee hyung

TOP : you know that me and minzy will play a role in a same film, right?

Seungri : nee hyung, why?

TOP : there will be a kiss scene?

Seungri was really shock when he heard that.

Seungri : between both of you?

TOP : no, between minzy and lee taemin from SHINee. you need to know, it's minzy's first kiss.

 

Seungri's POV

what? first kiss? It's minzy's first kiss? Another guy will stole her first kiss from me? I was shock. Really really shocked. Suddenly, TOP hyung patted my back and whispered.

TOP : you didn't want to lose your chance to get minzy's first kiss, don't you? you only have one month left seungri.

One month? Okay, in one month, I will stole minzy's first kiss. Minzy's first kiss is mine, and always be mine. No one can stole it from me.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n : hehe, Finally I'm updating this story. Thanks for reading this story. Sorry for the wrong grammar or spelling.