Heechul's Very Special Night To Remember... (PART II)

Auction: EunHyuk for sale!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*While riding on the way to Heechul and Han Geng's house*

 

 

 

"Erm... Hyung?" Hyukjae breaks the silence.

Heechul glanced at him before turning his eyes back on the road.

"What is it?"

"D-do you think... D-Donghae l-likes me?"

"I think you already knew what will I answer, right Hyukjae?" Heechul once again glanced at Hyukjae, giving a soft smile but still evil before turning back his attention on the road.

Hyukjae nodded. "I...I-I l-like him. A l-lot." He confessed all of a sudden that made Heechul step into the break in the middle of the road and earning a lot of horning cars at their back.

"You what?!"

"I...I-I've been thinking about what you said earlier. M-my heart couldn't stop beating fast due to your 'wild guess'. I-I, think my heart believes it. I...I, don't know. I don't want to believe you're right but--"

"Of course I AM RIGHT! What made you think I wasn't?" Heechul interrupts him. And, to make their conversation lasts, he parks his car on the roadside.

"Y-you don't know anything that happens inside the dorm, in the practice room or even in my bedroom!" Hyukjae bluntly confesses as if his heart would burst out inside his chest.

"Then, I have all ears, Hyukjae." Heechul stated and started the engine once again.

"I think I need to drive faster." He added before fastening their seats tighter.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter