Taking Back What's Rightfully Donghae's Property

Auction: EunHyuk for sale!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Are you talking about me, Hae?"



"Yeah, if not for you, I will own Hyukkie the whole night... Alone." Donghae said, pouting.

"Sorry, Chullie is kind of busy at the moment. When he comes home later, I'll let you meet each other." Han Geng replied, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Where is he anyway, Hyung? It's almost a year you didn't visited us and all of a sudden, you're living with this so-called boyfriend of yours that didn't have a face?" Donghae asked, still irritated.

"Again, I'm sorry. I didn't know that this was also the day Chullie planned to run away with all his savings." Han Geng replied.

"What do you mean, Hyung? He already left you?" Donghae asked, confused.

"No, silly. He just said he will buy his favorite monkey and treat him out. I don't get it too but I remembered he likes Eunhyuk." Han Geng replied shyly, scratching the back of his head.

"Monkey? and buy it? Oh no, no, no," Donghae shook his head when he finally connect the dots. "You don't mean you're boyfriend went to bid for my Eunhyukkie?" He asked furiously.

"Uh... I guess it was something like that. I don't know," Han Geng replied, unsure.


"Then, I finally met him, Hyung. And we must hurry! I don't want my Eunhyukkie to be so early!" Donghae stated and frantically shook his Hyung's shoulders.

"Yah! My Chullie will never anyone--well, except me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter