Inside The Waiting Room...

Auction: EunHyuk for sale!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Inside the waiting room*

 

 


Everyone was busy buzzing about the main event for the auction that will start pretty soon, this evening. The said auction is said to help in feeding hungry children all over the world and the things that will be auctioned are all diamonds and pearls except for one.

The gossips starts at the mouths murmuring about the main and special event for the night and some said it will be gold, some said it will be a precious jewel none can ever find but, none of them are right. Though yes, it's a rare jewel and you can never find as special and precious just like it. It's none other than Lee Hyukjae or simply Eunhyuk, one of Super Junior member himself.

He is said to be the main event of the evening. He will be on auction since he agreed to help the foundation behind it. And so, since it wouldn't hurt a day to spend the night until the next day with an unknown person who will bought him tonight, he decided to sell himself for a better world.

"This wouldn't hurt a fly wouldn't it, Teukie Hyung?" Eunhyuk asked and let out a sigh of regret while staring at his face in front of the mirror, nervous and scared.

"Sure, sure. Since you chose it yourself, there's no backing out now." The leader said, nodding while sorting out his phone.

"Besides, you don't have to be scared Hyung. We all know who will buy you in the end." The magnae, Kyuhyun smirks and looks towards the busy Donghae who was also busy tapping on his phone. With a kissing eyebrow, Eunhyuk can see Donghae was frustrated about something.

"Yah!" He called, calling his attention but, Donghae didn't waver. He's still doodling on his phone.

He called h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter