3 Seconds

3 Seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poster credit to pynkfaery ^^ thanks for the pretty poster, Kak Nana <3

Lee Howon, a 19 year-old trainee under the famous Woollim Entertainment is someone whose focus is only on his career, nothing else. People his age are all busy with their love lives, getting into university and enjoying their student lives. But Howon, he chose a different path. A road that is only taken by certain people, people like him. People with passions. And his passion is only dancing and just that. He loves dancing so much that he rather gave up his normal life and pursue his dream. Sometimes people wanted him to go out on a date, experience some teenage love but for him he’s too young for that. He doesn’t have any interest in it. His goal for now is to make his debut and become a well-known dancer. But Howon didn’t know what awaits him, no one did. It’s what we called destiny.

2 days ago…

“ Howon-ah, lets take five,” Dongwoo, Howon’s best friend said.

Ever since Howon entered this company, he’s been assigned into a group of 7 called INFINITE and played a role as the lead dancer in the group together with Dongwoo. Although Dongwoo is one year older, he’s like Howon’s best friend. Out of 6 members, Dongwoo understands him the most.

“ Okay, hyung,” he replied and lied himself on the floor, panting. He’s covered with sweats. Of course, they were practicing since morning and now it’s already 8 p.m.

The leader, Sunggyu suddenly voiced out, “ Yah! I’m hungry. Go buy some food.”

“ Who, hyung?” Sungjong the youngest asked.

“ Anyone who is too kind to do that?” no one answered the poor leader.

“ Lets play rock, paper, scissors. Losers should go buy the food,” choding Sungyeol suggested and everyone agreed with him.

In the end, the losers turned out to be Howon, Myungsoo who spent most of his times in his own world and Woohyun with a soothing voice.  Although he won the game, Dongwoo offered himself to go with them because he wanted to take some fresh air.

“ What should we buy, hyung?” Myungsoo asked.

“ How about jajangmyeon? I’ve been craving for that,” Howon started to drool at the thought of jajangmyeon.

“ Sounds nice!” suddenly Woohyun became hyper at the mention of jajangmyeon. No one would say no to Koreans favourite food.

They entered a restaurant and ordered 7 plates of jajangmyeon with extra side dishes after Myungsoo requested for them. He surely eats a lot. Dongwoo paid for the bills and they headed back to their practice room.

Myungsoo received a text from Sungyeol. “ Wait! Sungyeol wants iced coffee.”

“ Aish this kid. Why can’t he tell that sooner?” Woohyun complaint.

“ It’s okay. I know a coffee shop somewhere near here. Lets go,” Howon led the way and the others followed him from behind.

“ Welcome,” a girl in her twenties greeted them as soon as they stepped in.  “ What would you like to have, sir?” she asked.

“ Give me one iced coffee. Hyung, do you want anything?” Myungsoo asked Howon who was standing beside him at the counter. The other two waited outside.

“ No, thanks,” he answered.

The girl nodded, made some notes on the tablet and turned around to other girl behind who was in charged making the drinks. She whispered something into that girl’s ear and disappeared from there. The girl who was in charge in making the drinks had her back facing Howon and Myungsoo. She’s not that tall and had her shoulder length hair pulled into a ponytail. She let loose some hair from the sides.

As soon as she’s done with the drink, she turned around to the counter where Howon and Myungsoo were standing. Unexpectedly, Howon felt like everything around him stopped moving. He didn’t see anything else except that girl in front of him. His heart was fluttered a bit and beating so fast. Faster than when he danced. He never felt this way before. It was only 3 seconds. In just 3 seconds he experienced those things because of the girl in front of him.

“ Hyung? Hyung!” Myungsoo called for him.

He blinked a few times before turned to Myungsoo. “ What?”

“  I asked if you can pay for this. I forgot to bring my wallet.”

“ Oh, sure.” He turned to the girl. She was blinking her bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter