Chapter 13

Incidental Love

He finally had the chance to see his wife’s hazel brown eyes again. “Tiffany, you’re finally awake. Wait right here, let me go get the doctor.” He quickly ran out of the room, with tears of joy streaming down each side of his cheeks.

The doctor had finally walked out of the room after preforming several tests and examinations on her. “I have good news and bad news for you… I’m glad to tell you that she healthy and that this miracle should be something that you need to hold on to. But the bad news is that she has lost a portion of her memory. She doesn’t know who she is, she has no more personal memories of herself. She doesn’t remember you either, but I hope that time will allow things to become better. Good luck.” The doctor walked off leaving Siwon standing in his spot.

‘It may be a good thing for her to forget about her unhappy memories. This can be a new start for us, containing the happy memories that we’ll be creating together.’ He took a deep breath before enter the silent room.

“How are you feeling?” he started as he walked up beside her.

“Who am I?” her watery eyes met his. “and who are you?”

“You are Tiffany Hwang, you’re my wife.” He began. “I’m Siwon Choi, your husband.”

“I don’t know you though…” her clueless face took a stab in his fragile heart.

“It’s okay, I know that you’ll remember me soon.” He continued to stare at her.

“What am I like?” She abruptly asked.

“You are a very determined at things you need to get done. You are also a very sweet and caring wife. And that charming smile of yours is your biggest asset” He told her.

“Is that why you married me?” shocked by the question, unable to tell her the truth he just smiled and nodded to her question.

“You shouldn’t try so hard to think. Get some rest.” He pulled the blanket up to her shoulders, watching her close her eyes.

“Don’t leave alright? I don’t want to be alone. It feels scary to not know anything about myself or anything at all.” She opened her eyes again to look at him.

“Alright, I’ll stay. Just let me make a call first.” He stood up from his seat and walked to the other side of the room to make a call to his mother and the company to let them know he wouldn’t be in for the week.

After the calls he quickly sat back down by her side, but to only figure that she had been staring at him the whole time.

“I know that I’m a good looking husband, but do you really have to keep staring?” He joked.

“I just want to remember your face. I somehow feel safe to have you here by my side.” She told him.

“I’ll never leave you even if you wanted me to.” He caressed her face. He really missed this feeling.

“Where is everyone else?” another sudden question came up.

“Everyone else?” he questioned.

“Yeah, my parents, my family, and your family?” How was he going to tell her?

“My parents are at home it’s late now, they will come tomorrow. And you mom… well… she passed away when you were young. You told me that you don’t have much memories of her, but you really love her. As for your father, he is out in the suburbs. It might take him a while before he can get here.” He told her partially the truth. He didn’t want to burden her with her not so happy past.

“How about us? How did we meet?” She started to play with his hand that was resting on her bed beside her.

“Us? We met on the streets one day. It was love at first sight. And although we didn’t meet for very long, we got married right away. And not long after we got married, you got into a terrible car accident, and like this we are here today. But throughout these 280 days that you have been here, I have not one second of thinking of letting you go because I know that you will wake up one day to see me.” Tears started to form at the corner of his eyes again. “Although god as once again put us through a test to see if we can make it through together, I know that our love for each other will never change. We can definitely pass.” He assured her.


A/N: Thanks for all of the support to this story. And most of you all might already know that I love cliffhangers, so thanks for all of your patience throughout my writing. Comment lots cause they are what gives me the encouragement to continue writing.