Seo Richan the first character

We are dating (APPLY OPEN)

 

                      tumblr_m4bhddbOW01qk1wwzo2_500.png

 

 

Character name: Seo Richan

nickname: Rinnie

birthday: 11/12

age:  19

 

Richan is very kind and friendly. She is clumsy and very childish and loves to play around with her friends. She is very understanding and can  easily know what somebody else feels. Richan is very sensitive and the people that know that about her tend to be careful not to make her upset. She is someone who doesn't easily get angry and is the one to forgive and forget in any situation. She doesn't like being yelled at or yelling and has a fear of thunder, if there ever was thunder she would want someone to hold/hug her and to calm her down, which is what her brother does. She doesn't like being alone when she sleeps so she would want someone/something to be by her side like a pillow and sometimes her brother. Richan can be really shy when  meeting new people but she would always try to first get comfortable and then talk to others. She doesn't like to talk about her feelings, even though she is honest she doesn't know how to express herself so she just tries to avoid it. Richan also whines alot when she wants something and in the end she always gets it. 

 

Love interest: Lee Sungjong

 
 

congratz to lostrejo12 /(^o^)/