Final.

Content

 

   He’s restless, he realizes. The tour is a little too hectic this time around, even though there’s no real difference. But its okay, because for the moment he has free time, but not free himself, no, never that.

The hotel has a pool and that’s where he finds himself, it’s not sunny at all, but it’s okay. He slips his feet in, the water coming up to his knees, much too cool for swimming. The pure gray sky, too cool water, the stillness, none of its perfect, but it’s enough. He squints then, thinking the air looks a little fuzzy, a little bit like mist. But he can’t feel it, and his eye sight isn’t that bad.

It’s going to rain.

Even with the thought he knows is right, he doesn’t leave. He wants the stillness to last a little longer. So instead, he lies back on the concrete, with arms folded behind his head. It’s merely seconds later that the rain starts, only a trickle at first, slow and persistent. He smiles at how things refuse to just stop for him, it should be a sign really.
He still doesn’t get up, just lets the rain come down on him, eyes closed and smiling. It’s a good ten more minutes before he’s inside.

 

“Minho-hyung!” This is what he’s greeted with. Wide eyed and frantic, Taemin.

“I was by the pool.” He answers before the younger can ask.

“You were swimming?!” He’s up and searching for a towel, while directing Minho to take a shower and put on dry clothes, all at the same time.

“I wasn’t swimming, just caught in the rain.”

“So you may as well have been.” He sounds alarmingly like Key then.
Minho only smiles, realizing that this, this is what keeps him content. Because it may not be perfect, but it’s what fills his life with more than enough. 

 

 

 


A/N: So, first story/drabble/oneshot. This was written in like five minutes so I don't even know.