Just Hang In There!

She's Your Sister?!

Your face was as white as snow. "What....?" You look like you're about to faint. Luckily, CAP came to your side. "Kamsa..." CAP gave you a light smile. "Come on, let's get to the hospital now!" Niel said. Within seconds they reached the hospital. "How is he?" Changjo asked. "He's stable for now, but we're monitoring his vital signs as his breathing was very shallow." the nurse explained. "May we go see him?" You said. The nurse nodded and gave way. You were already teary-eyed when you saw Chunji's chest hooked up to lots of machines. "I'm so sorry, Chunji. Noona regrets doing this to you...." SooJin said. Ricky put a hand on her shoulder. "It's ok, noona. I'm sure Chunji hyung will forgive you." She smiled at him. "How can this be? I thought he'd be recovering! Why is his breathing shallow now?" "Don't worry _____, whatever it is, I'm sure he'll be fine." L.Joe said. Just as all the guys were looking after him, Chunji's BP was rapidly increasing and the machine went off. SooJin screamed. CAP went to grab a doctor. "Doctor, doctor! What's happening? What's wrong with my boyfriend?" He checked his eyes. "His pupils are dialated! We must take him for a CT scan immediately!" He started taking Chunji down. The guys followed. L.Joe held onto his sister to comfort her.

In the CT room......

"What's the analysis?" "It seems as thought we found a blood clot that's grown and hardened near his brain. This is serious. It might spread. We must remove it immediately. Take him to the ER now." the doctor instructed. Moments later, the doctor came out. "Well?" CAP asked. "We found a blood clot that's formed near his brain that grew. We need to remove it immediately or it will spread." "Omona....." Niel let out. "Hyung...." Ricky and Changjo said. As soon as the doctor left for the ER, you dropped to your knees. "_____-ah!" CAP said. You started to cry. "O-oppa! Wae? We were going to spend our lives together soon. Why must God forsee a misfortune for you? What have you done to recieve this?" You said. "_____-ah, don't be like this. Let's all wait for Chunji at the waiting room. Come on." SooJin directed her to the room.

In the ER....

"-- .....tray...surgical scissors...scalpel..." the doctor was operating on Chunji's blood clot to try and remove it. "Make sure his system doesn't lower more than 50% or his life would be in danger." he told the nurse.

20 mins later....

"It's lower than 50%!!" the nurse said. The doctor stopped. He patched and stiched up the opening. He turned his head and checked his eyes again. He was shocked. "Oh my god...."

Outside the ER.....

"The doctor's out!" Ricky said. "Well doctor? Is Chunji all better now?" Changjo asked. L.Joe was with his sister at the back, listening in. He looked at everyone, especially looking towards  you. He felt your pain you had to go through. "well doc?" CAP said. He didn't speak for a long time. "I'm....I'm terribly sorry but we did our best to save Chanhee. I'm deeply sorry for your loss. I'm so sorry _____-ssi." You lost it and charged for him, but L.Joe secured you in his arms before you could go any closer. "ANDWAE! ANIYA!!!!!! JEBAL! There has to be something you can do!! Anything! I'll take his place!" The guys were shocked. "NO!!" "NO!!! OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You broke down in tears. SooJin was crying for your loss on CAP's shoulder.

He was gone. Teen Top's main vocalist, your boyfriend. Lee Chanhee was gone....forever.

 

Such a short chapter for not updating for so long! ><""" GAAAAAAAAAH! Did u guys expect the ending to be like that? What's going to happen to ______ now? And Teen Top? And the fans!!! If the fans know about this and blame _____..that won't be good! ><"" We'll see...