Staying Strong

She's Your Sister?!

The next day, you took a few days off work to hold a funeral for Chunji. SooJin also took a few days off to accompany you. Teen Top  went with you for the sorrowful event. You cried with everyone and L.Joe had to lend his shoulder for you. "It's alright ____. You didn't make this happen. It was meant to come sooner or later." The rest of the boys felt your grief as they have just lost their dear brother. Chunji's parents flew from Gyeonggi to attend their son's funeral. "Aigoo-yah! Chanhee-ah! Adeul! Come back to umma!" Mrs.Lee wept in her husband's arms. You couldn't dare look at Mr. and Mrs Lee. You were so ashamed. They never met you and you were dating their son without telling them first.

After everyone left, you, Mr and Mrs Lee and the boys stayed to clean up the place. "So, you're _____. I've heard about you." Mrs. Lee came to you. "A-ah...ne. Annyeonghaesaeyo Mrs.Lee. I'm Chunji's girlfriend, Lee ______-imnida." "Ne. You're Byunghun's sister, correct?" Mr.Lee joined in the conversation. "Yes." L.Joe came over. "We're deeply sorry for Chunji's death. My sister didn't mean any of this to happen. She didn't expect it either. Please don't blame her. She really is sorry." Mr and Mrs. Lee exchanged looks of sympathy. "_____-ah....gwenchana. We know it wasn't your fault." "Please don't blame SooJin for this either. I talked to her and she admits she did wrong."  "Oh. Arasseo." you said.

"Umma and appa-nim, you should go home and rest. We'll take care of the rest." Niel said. They nodded and left first.

A few days later....

You were crying your eyes out. You were in your room looking at the things Chunji gave you. It hurt when you held it in your hands. Andy gave you a few weeks off to rest your mind and mourn for Chunji. "O-oppa.....I miss you so much! Why'd you have to leave me?" you cried. "I'm not really gone. I'm here....in your heart. You can always talk to me in your mind when things get tough. I'm always with you ____-ah. I love you, forever and always...." You thought you were going crazy. "What...? Was that oppa's voice I heard? What's going on?!

 

 

Sorry!! I've been away! College stuff...last year gr.12 last exams......AHHHHHH! But i'm back and i'll update this story lots! The others..uhhhhhhhhhh ><"" We'll see...

but for sure I have so many ideas flowing in my head right now for this story so stay tuned! You so didn't expect the last part didn't u? xD