Chinese

It's Just BasketBall, NOT! It's Love, Stupid!

Yixing sat straightly as he was talking to Suho's parents and their relatives who he has not seen in such a long time. He looked over at Suho, who was just sitting at the dining table and talking to his cousin.

It's been 4 years since they last saw each other. And they haven't been talking much. Whenever the two were alone, they'd stay silent, not knowing what to talk about. Usually, Suho would be the one smiling and texting on his phone to his friends while Yixing would be fumbling nothing on his phone, since it has no axcess in Korea.

"So, how's your Korean?" One of Suho's relatives asked. Yixing curled in his lips and then smiled. He held up a flat ok sign, meaning that he can only speak a little Korean but is still learning. The relative just nodded and gave an 'Oh'.

Yixing looked back again, still not noticed by Suho and sighed. "Do you want some?" Suho's grandmother asked, holding some grapes in front of Yixing. He smiled and shook his head. "My, my. You're grown a lot since the last time I saw you. You know, Suho was so upset you left back to China that he just locked himself in his room and cried. You were so wild back then. Now you've grown up and now so shy." She let out a chuckle and pinched Yixing's cheek. "You're smile and dimples are the same too."

"Suho! Why don't you take Yixing to his room and help him finish his packing, kay?" Suho nodded and threw a grape into his mouth.

Yixing followed silently as Suho led him to his room. They walked in silence until Suho opened the door. "Do you still remember here?" Suho asked, guiding Yixing in.

The younger boy smiled and looked around the room. "It's exactly the same." He said, sitting down onto his bed. He looked on the desk and chuckled at a small picture that his mother took when he and Suho were four, holding hands on a swing.

He gently picked the small photo and giggled. "I totally forgot about this. We were sooo little. Oh and look, drool is coming out your mouth."

"Yah, yah, yah. You don't have to be that exact."

"I'm just joking." Yixing said, putting down the picture. "Can go outside for a bit? I need some fresh air from that plan ride."

"Sure. Let's go for ice cream. I'll pay."

~

"I'll take a chocolate. You, Yixing?" Suho asked in front of the ice cream stand. Yixing stared at the menu board with his round eyes and pointed to the strawberry. "And one strawberry." Suho added.

After receiving their ice cream, the two strolled through the park. Yixing was happily eating his strawberry ice cream while Suho was on his phone, texting his friends.

"I'm bored...." Yixing mumbling on the ice cream, staring at his hyung who happened to didn't hear him. "Suho hyung..."

"Hm?"

"I'm...bored..."

"Well what do you want to do?" Suho ask, flashing a smile.

"Suho!" Someone shouted from behind. "Suho! Over here!" The two turned around and saw and Luhan and Sehun were running to him. "Hey! Who's this?"

"He's my childhood friend. Luhan hyung, he's Chinese too." Suho explained. Luhan's expression lightened as he gave Yixing a huge hug.

"Ni hao! Wo jiao Lu Han! Ni ne? (Hi my name is Luhan! You?)" Luhan asked in Chinese. He smiled at Yixing who smiled back after a while.

"Wo jiao Yi Xing. Ni bi wo da, dui ba? (My name's Yixing. You are older right?)" Yixing asked back in Chinese. Luhan nodded, still smiling.

Behind the boy, Sehun pouted. He wrapped his arm around Luhan's waist and rested on his shoulder. "Baobei. (Sweetie) Stop speaking Chinese~~~"

Luhan giggled and pecked Sehun's cheek. "Ta shi wo de nan peng you, Sehun. (He's my boyfriend, Sehun)" Luhan said to Yixing who just nodded and backed up behind Suho.

Luhan's POV:

This Yixing boy is so cute. I want him as my little brother. Finally, it's been a while since I spoke in Chinese, other than my family that is. But Yixing his pretty cool. He can dance well too. I wonder what school he goes to.

"Ni zai na li shang xue? (Where do you go to school?)" I asked him. He told me that he'll be going to SM High from now on. ""Yes! Wo men shi yi yang de xue shao! (We go to the same school!)"

"Aish! Princess, speak Korean! Geez!" Sehun shouted. I pouted and kissed his cheek.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to ignore you..."

I pouted and fluttered my eyes. He gulped and looked away. "It's okay." He said, hiding his blush. I giggled and snuggled onto his shoulder. Hunnie just can't stand my aegyo.

"Anyway," I almost forgot Suho was here. "Yixing and I are going to finish unpacking. See ya later."

"Kay, bye then."

I think I was high on egg tarts while writing this chapter. O.O

but who cares?

I'm just so happy for no good reason!

*jumps around room energetically while eating more egg tarts*

Hope you like the update! :DDD