1

Photoshoot
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Come on, Yonghwa. It's not that hard," a man behind a large camera said. "Just take off your shirt."

The guitarist's cheeks became as red as a boquet of roses. "Hey, don't say it like that!" he cried, nervously gripping his shoulders. The look on his face was priceless. You bit your lip in attempt to stop laughing but ended up giggling without remorse.

The photographer sighed impatiently. "Yonghwa, we have to finish this photoshoot today. I'm going to be in Ulsan tomorrow and won't be back for three weeks."

Yonghwa observed the room full of people who stared back at him: coordis, camera crew, various other staff members... and you, the only one who's ever seen his bare chest. For some reason, you being there made him more antsy than relaxed.  

You noted the look on his face and wanted to calm his nerves. Although the situation was undoubtedly hilarious, it still ached to see your boyfriend in a state of discomfort. "Maybe everyone should break for lunch," you suggested. "He might feel better after he eats something."

The photographer agreed. "Okay, see you all back here in an hour," he replied.

As everyone stepped out of the studio, Yonghwa quickly ran up to you and hugged you tightly. "Thank you!" he exclaimed. 

You squeezed him back and laughed. "Why did you even agree to do a shirtless photoshoot when you're so shy?" you asked.

"I have no idea. Why couldn't they just ask another member to do this?"

You pulled away to look at him but continued to hold his waist. "Well, you were the one who had no problem showing off your arms during Boice Day, Juniel's video, and in that tweet with your veiny muscles. Why are you so embarrassed now?"

"I don't know. It's different when there's a ton of eyes watching you. Plus this goes beyond my arms. I thought I could do it, but then I saw all those people and got really scared." 

You chuckled again at his reply. "Yong, you're so cute."

He pouted at your slight insult.

"Just pretend they're your fans and you're performing, which is basically what you're doing. Except instead of showing off your songs, you're showing off your, um, body." Another laugh escaped your lips. "I'm sorry, this is just too funny."

"No it's not!" he whined. "How

Please log in to read the full chapter