Puzzle

You guys are my Guardian Angels?

You happily sipped your milk tea and admired the city. *It's really beautiful.* "Hey, Kangin," you turned your head to speak to him, but he was gone. 

"Yah, stupid raccon, where did you go?" you looked around but you couldn't see him. You grumpily stomped your foot and stopped walking. *Why do they always disappear!?* 

"Why do you look so grumpy today, Angel? You seemed so happy just a minute ago.." A voice sweetly said behind you.

You turned around and your face lit up. "Shindongie!" 

Shindong lit up at the nickname and beamed at you. He offered his hand and you gladly took it. "Time for my date." he smiled.

"'What?" 

"What?" Shindong played oblivious and looked at you in confusion. 

You shook your head, "Nothing, let's go." Shindong smiled and the both of you walked back into the city. 

"Ehm, Shindongie, can I ask you a question?" you asked as you walked over a small bridge. "Sure." 

"Is this your plan? Switching members so that all of you can spend time with me, one at a time?" you pulled away your hand. Shindong's face fell slightly, but he cleared his throat. "Kind of." he replied.

"Why? Wouldn't it just be easier if all of us went out?" You were slightly confused. 

*Babo, girl. We all want to be with you alone. Not with the rest of the members. We've never been together like this..* Shindong thought and sighed. *I just wish we would be together like this more often. Feels nice to not be with the others sometimes.*

You mistook Shindong's sigh as annoyance and you felt guilty. "Omo, I'm sorry if I offended you or something, I didn't mean it." you slightly bowed.

Shindong chuckled and ruffled your hair, "Babo." "Yah!" you slapped his hand and he pulled it away. "Don't call me stupid." 

"I didn't." 

"You so did! Don't lie!"

Shindong stuck his tongue out at you and pulled down the skin under his eye. "Mehrooong ~ "

"YAH!" you snapped and made an attempt to jump at him. Shindong pulled back, which resulted in you hitting the air. "Clumsy girl ~"

"YAH, SHIN DONGHEE!" 

"Hehe~" 

"Wipe that smirk off your face!"

"Dointn't wanna ~"

You groaned and rolled your eyes, "You're being like Eunhyuk."

"No. It's Eunhyuk who's being like me." Shindong scoffed and flipped his bangs nonchanatly. "Sure, keep telling yourself that." 

"What?"

"You and Eunhyuk are nothing alike." 

"Really? Why so?" 

"Eunhyuk is a tease and ert, you are kind and innocent.."

"I can be dirty if I want to.." Shindong seductively batted his eyelashes and bite the air. "Aang!" he made a claw with his hand.

"That's just...disturbing.." you made a disgusted face. "I'm traumatized for life." 

Shindong's face fell and he pouted as he crossed his arms over his chest and stopped walking. "And you said I was mean."

"I was just being honest." you stuck out your lower lip and shrugged, "You, on the other hand, was just being mean."

Shindong rolled his eyes, then grabbed your hand and began to led you into a small café. He sat you down by one table, then disappeared to the cashier.

*What are we doing here?* You looked around and saw that the cafe was comepletely empty. There was a sweet smell of raspberries floating in the air and on the table in front of you, there was a small  plant. 

"Ta-dah~" Shindong returned and he held medium-sized box in his hands. He put the box down on the table and lifted off the lid. You curiously leaned over the box and raised a brow. 

Inside, there were thousands of puzzle pieces in different colors. "What are you planning to do?"

"Me? You mean, what are WE planning to do." he grinned and turned the box upside-down and the pieces scattered all over the table. 

"Shindong, I'm not really good at this." You remembered the time when your grandmother tried to make you build a puzzle on 50 pieces. It was done after three weeks. 

"Rubbish, let's give it a try." Shindong beamed and began to put the matching pieces together. You shrugged and began to help him. 

Outside the café, a jealous boy/man were dying of jealousy. *His time is almost out. When is it my turn?* he rolled his thumbs and watched in jealousy as you laughed at something Shindong said. 

One hour later, the puzzle was finnished. Shindong had made almost all of it though. 

"How does it look?" you asked. 

Shindong put the finnished puzzle on a cardboard and held it up with a smile.

tumblr_lxct30C5Hg1qcudmgo4_250.gif

"Waah, so pretty!" you clapped your hands. 

"You think so?" Shindong turned his head to examine his work. *Of-course it is, you helped me with it.* 

His phone buzzed in his pocket and he picked up, only to see a text from his comrade.

"YOU DONE YET!?" Shindong chuckled and quickly replied, then put his phone back and put the puzzle back into it's box. "I have to go now." 

"Aw, already?" 

"Already? We've been here for almost an hour now, that's longer than you've been with any other guy today." Shindong stood up and pushed the chair towards the table. "But I'll see you tonight?"

"Of-course. We live in the same house, remember?" you pointed at your temple and raised a brow. Shindong chuckled, waved quickly, then exited the café.

---------------------

I guess it's no longer shopping with Angel...IT'S "INDIVIDUAL DATES WITH ANGEL" lol.

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN BATOOST'S NEW MV!? OMFG IT'S JUST SO...SOO....

image

image

image

image

image

image

YOSEOB..JUST...GAAAH WHAT YOU DO TO ME!?

image

And of-course all of the other members^^ Hyunseung, my homie, copied my hair color. mEH. but I love you bro, so it's okay! It's just a sign that we're besties 8D

tumblr_m7j6pkYTr41qi7f6ro1_500.gif

I just love these boys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and they mean a lot to me ;_; <3 They've struggled so much and it makes me happy to see them succed. I've missed them. <3 

tumblr_m7j773HKqZ1qe0asfo1_400.gif

HWAITING TO YOUR COMEBACK GUYS! FOREVER LOVING YUUUUU FOREBUUUR

I shall stop my spazzing now, I now you think it's annoying e__e 

Subscribers and comments are loved to death!