You are so pretty, ooohh ~

You guys are my Guardian Angels?

A few minutes after that Shindong left, the girl at the cashier walked up you and carefully put a folded note on the table. You sent her a confused look, "What is this?"

The girl straightened up and dusted of her apron, "A boy walked in earlier and told me to give this to you when the other boy left." 

"Oh, thank you." you slihglty bowed. The girl walked back to the cashier. 

You carefully took the note and unfolded it. *What is this?*

"Angel! Follow the clues and it will lead you to me!"  you read. *What clues? Who wrote this?* 

 Then it hit you. *It's one of them.* You rolled your eyes with a chuckle and stood up. You slipped the note into the pocket of your hoodie and exited the café. 

*Where are the clues he meant?* you looked around, not finding anything that really seemed to not fit into the envirement. 

You looked at a lamppost next to you, and found a small, pink, sticky note. *Aha!* You ripped of the sticky note and read it. 

"You found it! Hehe, now follow the other ones!~ Ppyong!" You immediately knew who wrote it. *His character shows.* 

On the other side of the rode, you saw another sticky note. It was bright green and not really hard not to see. 

You walked over the street and took the note. 

"Another one! Darn, you're good!" 

You followed all the other notes and it lead you to your school's Music Building. *What is he planning to do?* 

With a sigh and a shrug, you pushed open the doors.

Sungmin was busy preparing all the things in the basement of the building. Well, it wasn't really a basement but it was the last floor so you could practically call it a basement. 

He heard the door open and he panicked. *Darn it! She's here already?* 

He carefully tip-toed to the stairs and spotted your long, brown hair. *Woah, she looks even more beautiful from behind. Wait, that sounded so wrong.* Sungmin shook away the thoughts and quickly linked in a wire into the audio amp. 

tumblr_m6w9ghUzi21qfu807o4_250.gif

You heard some noises coming from the basement and you turned your head. By the bottom of the staircase, you saw a keyboard. *What the....*  

Sungmin saw you walking down the stairs and quickly grabbed the sheet notes and placed them on the notestand on the keyboard. *All set.* he smiled.

As you were walking down the stairs, a sweet melody came flowing from the piano, followed by a sweet, calming voice.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3bk4ytKkNY

Iyureul mollasseo, wae naega byeonhaenneunji
Hancham saenggakhaesseo, neowa na mannan ihuro
Na byeonhan geot gata, aju manhi mariya
I norae deullini oh~

Sungmin stepped away from the piano and walked up the staircase, to you. He smiled a heart-stopping smile as he was just one step below you.

Niga neomu gomapjanha Oh baby

Niga neomu yeppeujanha Oh~

Nuneul ttel suga eobseo, nae nunen neoman boyeo
Neoman gyesok baro bogo sipjanha nan oh jeongmal
Oh~ baby.

He gently tucked a strand of loose hair behind your ear. You heart stopped beating at that moment and your eyes bulged out of their sockets. 

Sungmin smiled and pulled away his hand. He kept in singing as he lead you down the staircase. 

When he finnished singing, you happily clapped your hands and jumped up and down in excitement. "That was beautiful, Sungmin!" 

Sungmin smiled shyly, "Thanks, Angel." "I never knew you could sing!" you complimented in glee.

"Know you know!" Sungmin beamed, happy with your reaction. He had stole your laptop the last night and searched for songs that most of the female population on South Korea would like to hear their boyfriend sing to them. He found this song and thought the chorus fitted perfectely. 

"And I am Angel, I'm perfect." he mocked in self-confidence and laughed evily. "Har,har, keep on dreaming." you dryly laughed.

"I have the looks, the personality and I can sing. Every woman would want me." Sungmin scoffed. "Not every woman." you rolled your eyes and pointed at yourself. 

Sungmin made a face, "Not every woman." he mocked. "Sorry, you're not my type." you shrugged and stuck out your bottom lip. 

"Really?" he raised a brow, "So what's your ideal type?" *Maybe I can find out what kind of guys she's into and I can be that one!* 

You stuck out your tongue, "None of your business!" 

---------------

Sorry for all the fluffy-ness in this chapter..But, c'mon, IT'S SUNGMIN! THE KING OF PUMPKINS AND AEGYO, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? 

And the song that he's singing is 4MEN's 'Baby Baby' ^^ I LOVE THAT SONG SOO MUCH. 

Subscribers and comments are loved to death! 

P.S I dedicate this chapter to my friend, Emilia. She's Sungmin biased and I thought of her while I wrote the chapter xD One time, I tricked her and told her that my bias was Sungmin. She almost killed me e___e oh, btw, can you guise guess who my bias in suju is? Keke, though one! D.S