Making the shot

kick it

Minzy watched as the group was doing their own "activities" Jonghyun and Taemin were playing pool volleyball with some beautiful women. That slightly bother Minzy, but no matter how much Asia . Should would never admit to it. Asia was at the bar trying to avoid Sung Jong as the pair was still as awkward as ever. Sung Jong on the other had lounged next to Minji reading his book. 

At the bar, Asia watched as a man approached her from the side. "I'll have scotch" the man stated piquing her interest. Looking over she took in his side profile. His nose was cute, lips full and jawline sharp. Biting her lip, she turned her attention to her drink sipping slowly as she tried to focus on why she was here. "Alone?" he asked amused, she looked at him and knew from his expression he had noticed her trying to keep it together. "No, here with a long time friend and crush" she breathed. "Crush?" he questioned wondering if she was a little too old for that label. "Mm, he doesn't see me in the way I see him" she explained "so one-sided" he stated to which she scuffed at his honesty. 

"I'm not sure why but that doesn't sound Ideal" he breathed sipping his drink. She listened to his that came from his throat and smirked "cause it's not" she breathed eyes taking in the way he looked at her. She was slightly taken back and also intrigued. Asia was a little rough around the edges, but she still had a heart. "Well, until he realizes your worth" he sighed after another sip. "How about you join me?" making her raise her brow "doing what?" she asked tilting her head. "I don't know we can go on a boat ride, a hike" he let out making her chuckle. "The landscape here is amazing" he pointed out. To which she nodded. 

"If you say so" she nodded her head before looking back at Sung-Jong who paid her to know mind. "A hike sounds nice" she breathed to the strange. "Well," he took her hand gently. His palms were warm and comforting causing her to allow him to do so. Taking out a pin he wrote his number on her hand. "Isn't the woman supposed to do that?" she asked resting her chin on her palm. "I have the feeling you're not like most women" he pointed out finishing up. "Good. Cause I'm not" she sighed looking down at the number. "Good" he spoke back as she laughed shaking her head. 

"Seems like someone's getting cozy" Jonghyun breathed drying himself off as he made it seem like he wasn't interacting with the two on the lounge chairs. "She said to relax" Taemin chuckled "but also to work" Sung-Jong sighed sitting up as he stretched. "Speaking of work," Minzy breathed standing up. Shifting her mesh skirt, she began making her way over to the bar, purposely moving close to the pool and prepping for the impact and the possibilities she allowed her body to collide with his. Sending her toward the chlorine blood water, she yelped in shock to which he reached out on instinct and pulled her back into him.

Shocked and heart racing she thanked him lowly. Looking up to her savior she came face to face with Rain aka Bi. Smiling her charming smile, she walked away before he could move first. 

Taemin, Sung-Jong, and Jonghyun watched as Jonghyun and Sung-jong allowed their confusion to be on their faces before looking to each other. Greeting each other in an attempt not to give away their serious thoughts as he passed Jonghyun asked "what was that?" in an amused and taken back voice. Sung-Jong shrugged "who knows but it was perfect save" Sung-Jong and Jonghyun chuckled until Bi was out of earshot. "Why did she miss a good shot through" Jonghyun chuckled once more. 

"A woman like he doesn't need a shot like that because she already did what he would never expect" Taemin spoke out. "Which is?" Sung-Jong asked "walk away" Jonghyun stated looking at Bi linger on the girl who stood next to Asia animatedly talking about their outfits.