drop your gun

kick it

 

 

         “Honey, I believe I'm older” he said with a smug smile “yeah well no one gives a ” Asia said crossing one leg over the other. “well I can tell you but only if the little lady doesn’t open ” Jiyong said referring to Asia who scuffed. “deal now start talking” Minzy ordered.

 

         Taemin and Minzy took Jiyong to meet with the protection group. Minnie and Jonghyun went to his workplace while sungjong and Asia went to his house.

 

       “so this is his workplacework place” Jonghyun said impressed as they enter his space it was basically a small shop on the outside, but on the inside it was another story, “and this is only one of three” Minnie said smiling. “so this dude must be a big deal” Jonghyun said scanning the shop “pretty much” Minnie said to him. They entered the office to the small shop. “ok look for any clues or information” Jonghyun told her she nodded and began to look through his desk. Jonghyun decided to go through a book shelf.

 

         A book that caught his eye and he picked it up. Opening the book something fell out of it “found something,” Minnie said just as he bent down. It was a picture of a woman “me too” he said holding it in his palm.

 

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

     Sungjong and Asia got out of the car at Ji-Yong's house “did you have to drive like that” sungjong asked feeling sick “it depends do you have to speak” she asked him. Sungjong furrowed his eyes at her stopping in his spot and watching her walk off with a smirk on her lips “yah Asia I'm serious” he said following her “me too” she called to him. sungjong pouted as he got to the front door to see the girl frantically look for a key “nothing” she groaned “let me look” sungjong said he moved around looking for it.

 

    He found it but not in time because Asia kicked the door down I mean she literally kicked the door down “got it” she said inhaling sungjong gave him a really look “look this dude has bank if you haven’t looked at his house yet” she told him. “not the point” he groaned standing up. His tone was low shocking asia that his voice could that low “well let’s go in” he said walking past her she followed him into the house. “Nice place,” she said looking around the house “yeah to bad you threw a broke through the front door” he said “look that key was nowhere to be found,” she told him.

 

        “Whatever you say princess,” he said looking around “I got upstairs you check downstairs” he told her “yes ma’am,” she said teasing him. He glared at her “just do your job” he sighed walking away. Asia found herself annoyed with his attitude ‘that little ugh’ she growled thinking. She walked around the house until she found a study hall. “never took that to be the smart type” she said scanning the room.

 

        Sungjong looked throughout the room looking for any clues when he heard a gunshot. “that girl” he growled rushing down their. “yah ahjumah put down the gun” Asia yelled at the woman “why the hell are you in my house” the woman yelled “your house this belongs to Kwon Jiyong” Asia yelled appearing from her hiding spot. Sungjong rushed down “what the hell are you doing” he asked Asia “me this crazy woman is the one holding a damn gun and pointing it my way and you ask me what am I doing” she yelled at him.

 

        “Well usually you do these kinds of things” he told her “I shot a gun inside once and you hold it against me” she asked frustrated the woman waved her gun between the group. “Well if the shoe fits” he said to her “ the shoe” she shouted at him. “For someone who is all about forgiveness you lack in that area when it comes to me” she said frustrated with him. “Hey” the woman yelled getting their attention “why the hell are you here,” she asked Asia crossed her arms, “ask him I'm sure he would be happy to tell you,” Asia said leaving the room. sungjong watched her leave sighing before directing his attention to the woman in front of him “let’s start by losing the gun” he told her.

 

             ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    

     Taemin and Minzy successfully dropped Jiyong off with his protectors “now to meet up with the others” Minzy said as Taemin drove off. She pulled out her phone and began to text “ah so soon” he pouted “yes why” she asked not looking up at him “I wanted to hang out with you just a little longer” he said causing Minzy to look up. She was stunned at what he said to her “why you don’t want to” he asked her Minzy felt her heart hit her rib cage ‘he is so freaking cu-‘ “no” she said adverting her eyes “aw and I thought we were getting” he said pouting once more.