12

my PAPA and MAMA love me (Kai also ^^)

 

Kyungsoo was a diligent observant.Scrutinizing the surrounding was one of his hobby.And he knew something was up when one day he accidently noticed that Suho was secretly staring at Lay.More like observing the other's action,and not boss-ly like.The older was not avoiding him since he'd introduce Kai which denying all of his assumptions but instead Suho was avoiding Lay.Since curiousity kills the cat, he wanted to figure the cause of that avoidance.
 
So one day he came to Lay,casually helping him wiping the glassess. "Hey hyung~" Lay smirked,patting the other's hair gently. "You're curious and i know that." Kyungsoo stared,awestruck by the other's foretell. 
 
"Seriously hyung,how cool can you be...."
 
Lay let out a small laugh,scanning everywhere to make sure no one was within their privacy bubble.
 
"I'd confessed to him that day.And he's not answering me." His voice sound heavy and forced.His expression dark.Kyungsoo squeezed his shoulder soothingly. "Maybe you need to wait a little lesser,and work a little more harder." "What do you mean by that?"
 
Kyungsoo smiled,glancing at the office door behind them. "Kai said he was waiting for me to open up to him for 2 years.I guess you need to make him open up to you rather than play along with this avoidance thing.You wont want to wait for 2 long years,right?" Lay seemed to be deep in thought,furrowing his brows slightly.
 
"For him,i'm willing to wait for even an eternity.But the idea isnt that bad either." Kyungsoo grinned as he spotted a glimpse of squinted eyes peeking through the office door curiously before a glimpse of tiny grin replaced the previous pout on the lips as the figure silently eavesdropping them. 'Suho hyung is so cute!' Kyungsoo thought,smiling as he spacing out.
 
"hello?Kyungsoo?Why are showing that erted grin of yours to the innocent cup?" Lay teased,playfully removing the cup from the latter's hand.Kyungsoo chuckled,poking Lay's arm softly. "Nothing hyung.i just thought this whole scandal is gonna be interesting." Lay creaked a smile. "Your wish Kyungsoo,your wish..."
 
"Babes,we're going home!Come on~ Nite Lay~" Chanyeol's loud howl broke them out of their trace. "Wait up!"
Baekhyun placed the money in the vanding machine into a steel case hastily,erupting a loud clanking sound as he did so,deafening all the ears there. 
 
"Patience,Bacon.No one's gonna leave you.Planning something at home,arent you?" Lay joked,making Kyungsoo joined him in a laughing fit as Chanyeol mumbled 'i didnt know that.You said you're tired.' a little too loud for the world to hear.Baekhyun blushed to the core,nudging Chanyeol to shut his mouth.
 
"Zip up Lay! i just wanna go home and rest my sore body,and that doesnt include what you're thinking i'm planning.Geez,you're ruining my baby's innocence." Lay snorted. "As if he still innocent.Who knows what he did with that y boyfriend of his nowadays..." Lay and Kyungsoo continued their laughing fit as Baekhyun and Chanyeol were gawking in horrified bewilderment.Their eyes widening almost popping out of its socket, looking exactly like dying fishes.Kyungsoo gently pushed their jaws up with his fingers.
 
"Jokes,guys,jokes.But i wont be surprised if they did do something...pft.." By now Baekhyun was already clenching Lay's collar and Chanyeol was staring at Kyungsoo like he was a guilty offender defying the judge.
 
"We did nothing,Pa.Trust me.I am purely innocent."
 
After few jokes and yelling some more,they left for home,leaving only Lay and Suho occupied the closed cafe.Lay was pondering on Kyungsoo's advice. 'It's now or never,hyung'. Lay sighed,tilting his head in defeat. "Better now then.."
 
He grabbed whatever left on the pastry rack and strode to the office.Heaving a nervous breath,he pounds his fist softly to the door. "Can i come in?Please?" Few seconds trailed and he almost turned to his back when he heard a soft 'yeah' on the other side of the door.He smiled in relief before entering the office nervously,heart pounding vigorously.His heart swelled in delight as Suho looked up at him,sharing a small smile.
 
"I..i bring you f.food." Lay mentally smacked himself for succesfully stuttering idiotly.Suho gently took the pastry from his hand,silently holding back his chuckle."Thanks." He blinked quizically as Lay still froze on his spot,staring rather nervously. "You dont want to sit?" Lay immediately sat on the chair across the desk, facing Suho.
 
"What happen to the cool guy within you?Lost?" Suho tried to joke.The gorgeous visage of Lay's turned serious as he sternly gazing over the other's eyes. "You've been avoiding me." Suho squirmed in his sit,looking elseway but the other's eyes.Ironically feeling small under the heavy gaze.
 
"Do you hate me?" Suho rolled the pencil on the desk back and forth out of nervousness,shaking his head silently."Then why cant you give me a chance?" Suho brought his eyes up,meeting the desperate orbs. "You didnt ask for it,how can i know..." Lay was stupefied temporarily. "And you just walk away that day,without hearing my thought,and you did look regret of your own action."
 
Lay stared blankly at the blushing Suho,trying to register whether he's dreaming or not.Did Suho just trying to hint his approval? 
 
"Then will you give me a chance now,to make you mine?" Suho rubbed his chin softly pretend to consider the question.Lay waited for the answer patiently,feeling his heart was anticipating the answer too as it palpitate harshly.
 
"Hmm..since i'm moving on now,i'll give you a chance.Try to make me fall for you." It took everything for Lay to not jump onto his blushing boss.He was too overwelmed to respond.Instead he smile delightfully,wide enough that it almost make his face split into two.Suho chuckled shyly as Lay smiled at him sweetly, tracing his fingers along the other's pale one,slowly fitting their hands together.It felt so right.So comfortable that it's almost sinful.
 
"So,for a start,can i take you home?" Suho tilted his head. "I thought you dont drive?" Lay lips curled into a shy smile. "By bus? or taxi? or bicycle if you want?" Suho giggled. "Bus sounds good." "Great."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

A/N : SuLay!!! ^^ i put SuLay moment here! keke.. are u happy now??  i wish i can write more SuLay! i have to wait until ideas come~ T___T  i kind if busy these days~ (i hate it!!)  exam is coming up! OMGyu~ i have to read books and do exercises~ T__T it's really killing me! so i cant update often...    huh~~~~~