Our hearts stopped

Our hearts stopped

Krystal POV

You walked past the dance room once again, admiring the guy dancing inside. He looks so attractive when hes dancing  

Stopping by the dance room everyday after your vocal lessons just to take a glimpse of him was basically your daily routine. You didnt even know who he was, you didnt even know his name, you only know hes a dancing machine. You totally fell in love with him after watching him dance but you were too shy to ask for his name. 

One night, you had extra vocal lessons as you had to prepare for an upcoming showcase, so couldnt go to the dance room at the usual timing. You wonder if hes still practising in the dance room. Much to Krystal disappointment, the dance room was in complete darkness and there was no sign of him either.

Heaving a sigh of dismay, you left school and head to the bus-stop in the rainy weather. Just then , a guy appeared out of nowhere and scooted under Krystal umbrella. You frowned at the stranger. 

'Mianhe, just shelter me for awhile, I'm heading to the bus-stop.' he apologises. When he turns around to face you, you were surprised to see who it was. It was HIM...

~~~~

KAI POV

When I turned around, I saw her, I could not believe my eyes. She was actually standing right infront of me, under the same umbrella. 

The girl that made my heart skip a beat when she opens to sing. The girl that made me stop by the recording room everyday just to hear her voice. The girl who makes me think that shes the one. 

Our eyes locked for a moment as I looked into her beautiful eyes.

Our hearts stopped the moment our eyes locked.

 

' Ahn-Ahnyeonghaseyo, I'm err Kai.' I said as my stuttering begins when I'm nervous.

Krystal POV

So hes name is Kai? Cool.

' Ahnyeonghaseyo, Krystal imnida.' I smiled shyly.

' Er..let me hold this..' he says as he grabs the umbrella, causing our hands to touch. I looked down at my feet, trying to hide my blushing face.

Kai POV

As I realised she had to hold the umbrella really high up to match my height. I decided to hold it for her. When I grabbed the umbrella, our hands accidentally touched. I felt an electrifying feeling shot through my hand. At that moment, I felt my stomach tightened and I cold feel butterflies in my stomach. I shoved that feeling away and held the umbrella, slightly tilting it towards her so she would not get wet.

' You're from Kirin Arts High right?' I asked, breaking the awkward silence.

Krystal POV

You jolted up at his question and looked at him with a questioning look.

How did he know? Its impossible for a guy like him to have noticed me. I mean hes so handsome, and look at me, I'm not even popular, theres no way he would have bothered to even take a look at me.

' Yeah.. How do you know?' I questioned as I felt my heart starting to race.

' Well...er I've seen you before here and erm..there..' he stutters which I think is cute. I cant help but smile at his stuttering. Does that mean hes nervous around me?

Soon, we reached the bus-stop, and we looked into each others' eyes once again. 

I wished the world could stop spinning so we could stay like this forever, without having to say goodbye.

Kai POV

The next day, I saw her again, walking towards my direction. My heart started to beat crazily as I struggled to think of how to react: a 'hi' or a 'hello'? Before I could say a thing, she just walked past me without saying anything or looking at me. I decided to call out to her.

' Er.. Krystal, Hi!' I said as I flashed her my thousand-watt smile.

She turned back and her lips curved into a smile when she sees it was me. 

' Hello Kai.' she greets me, smiling.

That beautiful smile that made my heart stopped.

' Sorry I didnt see you. Sorry, but I have to go now. I have to prepare for the showcase.' she apologises, turning to leave.

My heart sank as I watched her figure fading before my eyes.

Krystal POV

I heaved a sigh of relief when the showcase was over, my hard work finally paid off, I was the winner of the showcase! I was dizzy with glee as I looked at the trophy in my hands. I finally got what I have been dreaming and working for. 

As I entered backstage, I noticed a familiar figure standing back-faced to me.

' Kai?' I called out to him. He turns back and smile and me. The charismatic smile that makes me go crazy. I smiled back shyly.

' Hey Krystal. I saw you just now, it was awesome.' he says, scratching the back of his neck.

*He came to see my performance?! *o* *

'Uhh Thanks.'I grinned.

KAI POV

I walked forward to her as I inched forward until our faces were only inches away. I can do this. Then our lips touched, advancing into a soft kiss.

Krystal POV

I was shocked when our lips touched, as it was my first kiss, I didnt know what to do, but eventually I kissed him back.

His soft lips against mine, thats more than I could wish for.

Then he breaks away.

' Now was that awkward?' he asks.

Without hesitation, I grabbed his neck and our lips crashed together again.'

THE END. 

' When our lips touched, I knew it was the start of our fairytale.'

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE:

I'M REALLY SORRY IF THIS , BUT OH WELL, I'LL TRY HARDER NEXT TIME :))))))