Mr. Woo and Mr. Who?

YG University

 

At the YG Cafeteria

 

 

The Wondergirls, Mr. i-hate-him and now,.. I left my lunch box.

 

If there’s someone who’s so unlucky right now, it must be her…it is her.

“Dara, aren’t you ordering?” Minzy asked.

“Ani, I brought my lunchbox with me.” She pretended to smile at Minzy.

 

 

Aiisssh, where is that lunch box??! Sssh… I have no extra money to buy for my lunch. Heh! Santooki, you still can’t even afford the foods in here even if you have extra money right now. She rants to herself.

“Saantoki? Gwaenchanh-ayo? (Are you okay?)” Bom suddenly asked who was sitting beside her. She knew her bestfriend is worrying about something.

 

She stared up to her and whispered to Bom.

“I…hmm..I left my lunchbox.” She took a deep sigh after saying those words.

 

“That not a problem ok? You just have told me earlier. Let’s order now. I’ll treat you. And please don’t say no right now.” Her best friend just laughed at her.

“I’ll pay you if I’ll have money Bommiee.” She whispered her.

“Aisssh, it’s a treat okay?” Bommie seemed liked scolding her.

 

They stood up and about to proceed to the food corner when they saw Taeyang and Jiyong.

Aiisssh, here comes again that jerk! So arrogant! she told to herself. Her blood rises every time she sees him.

 

“Where are you going noona?” Taeyang asked him.

“Dara will order her food.” She explained.

“Oh! You don’t have to Dara. I have ordered already…for you.” He grinned widely.

 

“Really?” that was all Dara could say out of her surprise.

Taeyang offered them to go back to their seats.

“Ayeee, looks like someone’s got shot by Mr. Cupid.” Bom teased and winked at the two other girls.

The three laughed.

“What? Haha. I just want to welcome Dara and I just felt like treating her.” He shyly said.

 

“Thanks Bae, you know you don’t have to do that.” She smiled at him.

“Can you two get a table before ants will bite us off.” Jiyong said coldly while glancing at a book that was owned by Minzy.

Dara shot him a death glared.

What’s wrong with this guy???!!

Taeyang just laughed with his face blushing.

 

 

 

Taeyang’s triumph was cut short when they heard a clicking sound of a flash of a camera.

 

They looked to where the flash of the camera came from.

It was Kevin Woo. The President of the official School Paper of the University.

 

He smiled widely as he was approaching the group’s table.

 

“Hello. Sorry for the bother. I’m Kevin Woo. The president of the official School Paper of this University.” He said in a cheerful high tone.

He reached his hands to Dara which is obviously like he was only introducing himself to her.

“Ahhm, Hello.” Due to her fast reflexes, she took his hand and shook it.

 tumblr_kzmubtcaha1qbu3yto1_500.jpg

Taeyang cleared his throat while glaring at Kevin Woo.

 

“So, Mr. Woo. What do you needed from us?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Haha. I just needed some photos for the welcome page on the first volume for our school paper. Chillax men. Anyway, thanks so much.” He took again a photo of them and grinned after while walking away from the group.

 

“Aww.. He’s cute isn’t he Dara?” Cl .

“Whaat? I don’t know.” She replied immediately.

Yeah. He’s cute.

 

The three other girls laughed at her replied.

 

“Dara, eat your food now before it will be cold.” Taeyang inserts.

 

“Aigoo. Yes Youngbae. Thanks.” She smiled at him and immediately ate her lunch. She was hungry. Very hungry.

 

“Tsk. I have to go now guys.” Jiyong stood up and without another word; he left without even waiting for a reply from them.

 

 

After the lunch break… Afternoon classes resume..

Only with that..Dara noticed that Jiyong was missing.

He never came back to the classroom and didn’t attended the afternoon class.

She wondered where he might go off to.

Dara.. why are you thinking about him?! STOP.

 

The afternoon class ended at 3 pm.

 

 

The four girls walked along the hallway with the other crowd of students.

When suddenly Bom bumped at someone.

“Hey, watch your steps!” Bom shouted at him.

They turned around see who was the man who accidentally bumped Bom.

The man seems to be in a hurry but stopped and bowed down at them.

“I’m so sorry. I’m just in a hurry.”

He looked at them. “Hey, it’s you.”

They were puzzled what or whom he was referring to.

“It’s you!” he pointed his finger and it was pointed to Dara’s direction.

 

The three girls looked at Dara.

“What? ME?” Dara gave a puzzled look.

 

He laughed and continued on running.

“I have to go now, I’ll be sure seeing you around here Dara.” He shouted at them.

Leaving the girls…

 

“Eh??” Dara said in shocked.

 

Who is he????

sandara_park_apple_hair_120128.jpg