FIRST CLASH (I MEAN CLASS) :D

YG University

 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

 

The next morning, after an almost two hours of travel,…she has now finally arrived.

Since their house is very far away from the school..she woke up very early to travel from their house to school.

Bom kept telling her to rent an apartment or maybe a room that is near the school to prevent the hazzle and dazzle of travelling. Which she thought is right also, but she haven’t consider of it at the moment until she will find another job in order to pay for the rent for the room. Maybe after a month or two?

But for now, she still has to endure all of this.

She sighs.

 

Standing in front of the gates of YG University.

She was dumbfounded when she saw the University.

It was such sightseeing. Almost like a tourist spot in their land. She thought it was not a university at the moment she saw it.

More or like a kingdom.

 

“Ooops, almost time for my first class.” She told herself as she hurriedly entered the portals of the University.

 

 

The hallway of YG lobby was filled with students. Most were excited while some have the look of weariness on their faces.

 

Dara was looking for her locker.

“Locker number 46. Hmm..Aha! There it is.” She mumbled to herself.

She was walking towards where her locker is located when suddenly she bumped someone.

 

“Oh my God! I’m sorry!” she immediately exclaimed to the person.

 

“SHeeezz.. You stupid nerd! How dare you bumped me??!!” the girl shouted at her.

Almost half of the students in the corridor heard it and was looking at them.

She heard whispers around her.

“Haha! Poor her. It’s the wonder girls.”

“Oh how unlucky she is.”

 

“The wonder girls!! They are so beautiful!!!!”

 

“She’ll be dead..for sure!”

Huh? Wonder girls? Who are they?

She bowed her head and still apologizing.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t see you coming.” She said though not that scared.

“What?! You’ll pay...” the girl shouted at her when someone on her company butted in.

“Sohee, stop that. Let’s move on. We have no time for this leech.”  She heard her say.

It must be there leader.

“Hmmp. Yeah right.” She said as they pushed back Dara and continued walking like royalties.

All the students looked at them as they walked away. Ignoring her.

 

She almost fell but luckily, but she was surprised when someone stopped her from falling.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked her as he assisted her balance.

It took her a couple of seconds as she realized what happened to her.

 

Wow! What a great moment to start my day!

“Yes! I’m very fine!” she said startling and getting up on her feet and faced the man who helped her.

 

 

“Hello. I’m Dong Young bae but you can call me Taeyang.” He smiled at her offering his hand for a handshake.

She bowed at him. “Thanks for the help. I’m Sandara Park. You can call me Dara."

He then retreated his hand and laughed.

“Oh, hello. Are you a freshman too Dara?” he heard him asked as she went to her locker.

 

“Yes. A BS in Music freshman. How about you?” she asked her while being busy on her locker.

 

He was leaning beside her locker. “Really?! That’s great. Me too!” he almost shouted.

 

“Great!” as her smile widens.

“Ohh..It is almost time for our first class.” He said as he watched his watch checking for time.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

   He was awakened by the loudness of his alarm clock.

He stretched his arm to reach the alarm clock on the table beside his bed.

 

“Damn!” his sleepiness was gone as he was shocked after seeing the time.

I will be late for my first class for sure.

 

He immediately stood up and prepared himself for school.

 

“Good Morning Master Kwon.” His butler greeted him after he was out of his bedroom.

 

“Why didn’t you woke me up?! You knew I have a class this 9 in the morning. And it’s almost 9 right now.” He said seriously as he was walking while his butler and two maids following him.

 

The butler was about to reply and has his chance to explain but was interrupted when Jiyong was talking again.

 

“I will go now and I’ll be the one driving.” He said in a plain demanding and superior tone.

Jiyong then hurriedly drove his car and ran it like he was in a race.

 

He arrived in YG University luckily he still has few minutes before his first class starts.

He wore an emotionless face as he entered the classroom, observing what was happening around him and was trying to ignore some girls who were staring at him, almost gawking.

He was used to that treatment from girls. He'd been getting those unwanted stares since junior high. He could tell by the way they looked at him that they knew him by name.            

 

"It's Kwon Jiyong!! He's so handsome!"

"OH MY GOD!! He's really really super super gorgeous!"

"G-DRAGON!!"

 

 

Instead of bragging about it. He was irritated by it.

 

He barely smiled and speaks.

 

He still didn’t get it why girls continue to stare at him or worse, even go out of their way to get his attention. He never liked girls who chase him. It never impressed him.

 

He took his seat and put on his earphones.

 

A tap on his shoulder broke his train of thoughts. He turned around and saw a girl glaring at him but this time, not with a puppy eyes on.

“What?” he said coldly.

 

“Excuse me.. Uhmm. That’s my seat.” She said with a calming smile on her face.

 

“What’s your name?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Well, miss ‘I don’t know’..whatever your name is.. it’s not written in the chair. So it’s not your seat. Maybe four eyes are stilll not enough huh? How about you make it six?” Still on his serious tone but he knows he sounds rude in the in the few lines on the end.

 

Her face shows that she is now getting irritated.

“It’s me first who picked up that seat and all of a sudden you butted in when I was about to take my seat. I know you saw me but you’re just pretending that you didn’t see me.” She explained. Trying to remain calm.

 

“So?”

 

 “Jiyong!” someone is calling for his attention.

He turned his attention to the person who is calling for him ignoring the person standing behind him.

 

“Oh hey, Taeyang. Nice to see you again.” He said as they give high-five to each other.

 

“Dara.” Taeyang said.

Dara?

 

“Have you guys know each other?. Uhm, Jiyong, this is Dara. Dara, this is Jiyong, my good friend.” Taeyang said as he was smiling so widely at Dara.

 

“Oh, Jiyong.” he was startled when she’s still staring at him but this time it’s telling him that she’ll have her revenge on him someday.

 

“Good friend?” he heard her mumbles.

 

Then the bell rang…the other students are now entering the classroom.

 

 

DARA’S POV

She just chose the seat in front of Jiyong..while Taeyang was seated next to Jiyong because she doesn’t ever want to see his face.

She’s getting her nerves.

“Well, miss ‘I don’t know’..whatever your name is.. it’s not written in the chair. So it’s not your seat.”

 

“So?”

 I can't believe him!

So?? So???

Holy Shi***!! Urrggh!

Urrgghh! I hate him! I hate him!

She don’t know why she’s more angry with Jiyong than those Wond..what’s that again? oh yeah..it’s the wonder girls.

 

She won’t tolerate people who steps on her just because she’s a weakling outside and just poor. She has pride and dignity.

“Sssantoki! Psstt..” she heard someone is calling her name in a whisper tone.

 

She turned her head to her side.

“Bommieee!!” she was surprised.

 

Her thoughts wanders that she didn’t noticed Bom entered the classroom and was seated next to her.

“Lower your voice.” Bom then laughed.

“Ssantokii, you didn’t tell me you’re now close with Taeyang and Jiyong.” teasing Dara.

“Neh?! Taeyang helped me a while ago and about Jiyong..the arrogant, bastard skinny guy..he’s not my friend.” She whispered to Bom.

“Oh, really?”

 

“What? Ofcourse. Just don’t mention his name to me… I’ll have goose bumps.”

 

“Ayeee.. anyway, I’m so happy that you’re enrolled here. Daddy, almost kneel down to me when I said to him that I have decided to go to school this semester. He was so funny.”

 

“You are so naughty Bomieeyah!”

 

“I am.” Bom smirks.

Then Bom poked the back of the person who was seated infront of him.

 

“Minzy-yah..I’d like you to know Dara, my bestfriend.”

 

“Hello Dara-unnie. I’m Minzy.” She smiled at Dara.

She smiled at her too.. “Hello.”

 

After that, she then get the attention of the girl beside her.

“Chaerin.. This is Dara..the one that I’m talking about.”

“Dara.. this is Chaerin.”

She stretched her neck to see Dara and wave at her.

Dara waved back too.

 

 

"Let's talk later." Bom winked at her. 

 

Right after that, the second bell rang.

 

The classes are going to start.