It's Him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its an exhausted afternoon for the EXO members because of too much practice. So, they decided to go to SM's rooftop to have a cold air. Some of them were drinking, some were playing and having conversation with the other members.

 

Suddenly, Kai who is leaning against the wall saw a familiar figure.

 

"Isn't that SNSD Sooyoung-noona?" Kai said looking below the building.

 

Because of hearing SO NYU SHI DAE, Baekhyun the fanboy he was, went where Kai is standing. And there, he found Sooyoung alone sitting on a bench while eating.

 

"Oh my God! It's really Sooyoung-noona! I should take her a picture!" Baekhyun said excitedly and taking pictures of Sooyoung.

 

When he finished taking pictures, he was shocked to found that all EXO members  were eyeing him.

 

"Hmmmm... Guys? Is there something wrong?" Baekhyun said with a confused look.

 

"HELL YEAH!" They all said in unison.

 

Baekhyun still don't know what's wrong so he asked his other members.

 

"You're asking us hyung, what is wrong huh? Duuuhh. You're like a sasaeng fan who takes pictures of SNSD sunbaenims everywhere!" Sehun answered loudly.

 

"Eh? I'm not a sasaeng fan! I'm ju-

 

"Fanboying?" Chanyeol blurted out.

 

"Ye-Yeah! Fanboying them." Baekhyun said stuttering.

 

The EXO mebers just rolled their eyes.

 

Suddenly, the baozi of the group, Xiumin speak up, "Guys, I'm just wondering why is Sooyoung-ssi is there?"

 

All of them shrugged not know what to answer. They remained quiet for a second, thinking why Sooyoung is there alone.

 

Being a sasaeng fan fanboy he was, Baekhyun speak once again, "Aha! I got it. She's alone because the other SNSD sunbaenims are busy. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun-noona were busy promoting as Taetiseo. Yoona and Yuri-noona were busy because of there dramas. As for Hyoyeon and Sunny-noona, the were busy because of Invisible Youth. While Jessica-noona, she-

 

"She's on vacation with Krystal." The EXO-K maknae, Sehun said.

 

"Hey! How did you know that Sehun-ah?" The kungfu ninja panda, Tao asked.

 

"Becau-

 

"Don't tell me you're a sasaeng fan like Baekhyun, Sehunie." the baby face, Luhan said.

 

Baekhyun deffended himself again and Sehun just blushed.

 

"But seriously, why is Sooyoung-noona doing there alone?" Chen said with a serious face.

 

They become quiet once again.

 

Being a creepy happy virus he was, Chanyeol decided to speak, "Maybe, Sooyoung-noona is waiting for someone."

 

Because of what Chanyeol said. All of them became curious and give some answers who was Sooyoung's waiting for.

 

"I think it's Siwon-hyung. You know they are very close to each other like brother and sister." Suho, the guardian said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter