ch.9

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

“Oh no! Han Byul! We’re late for class!! Hurry!” Hyejin ran down the hall, just like everyone else, rushing to their class at the last minute.

I ran after her and even got in the classroom before her.

“God. You’re slow.” I told her.
“Hey. Just because you ran faster doesn’t mean you can bully me around.” Hyejin sat on her seat and cross her arm.

“Slowpoke.” I sat on my seat also.

Stupid teacher’s not here yet. Ugh. I wasted my precious time running for nothing?!

“What?? Me? You’re just lucky----“

“LALALA> I CAN’T HEAR YOU~~” I sang and cover my ear.

I could see girls glaring at Hyejin from the corner of my eyes, wow, weird girls.

“Oppa…Han Byul Oppa.”
“LALA—huh? Someone called me?” I asked, I swear someone did and it even calls me Oppa. I look at Hyejin, she was looking at someone, I followed her eyes and met a really REALLY pretty girl at the door. And Omg her skirt is so damn short.

“What?” I asked.

She look at me straight in the eyes, then walked over to me. Sat on my desk, “Take off your cap. I want to see your face.”

I could see her hand, lifting my cap. “Don’t you dare.” That was me, I swear if she even touches my cap. I’m going to beat the shiet out of her.

It was one of those moments as time was moving slow; she didn’t stop her hand from coming to my cap. Right the second she touch my cap.

I push her out of my desk, she didn’t fell, she land on her feet. D@mn. I was hoping for her to fall.

“Oppa…” she sounded hurt.

I look up, “What do you want?” I asked.

“Go out with me.” She said demand.

O.o?….

“No.” I told her.

O.O…ßpretty girl’s face expression.

I could see Hyejin laughing next to me. Why you little…

“Why?” The pretty girl asked.

“Why do you want to date me?” I asked.

“…”

“Thought so.” I smiled innocently at her. “Now go back to class and learn.” I shoo her away. Seems like she didn’t hear me cause she did not move an inch. When is the teacher when you need them?

“Please oppa. I promise I’ll make you happy.”
“PUAHAHAHAHA!” I laughed. I can’t believe this girl, Hyejin seem to be enjoying herself because she was laughing like a maniac when I look at her.

“Oppa. Please don’t laugh. I really like you.” Pretty girl admit.

“Get out of my face.” I order her, getting annoy. I know I’m mean to laugh at her and all this stuff but hey, will you do the same?

I could see her tears started to fall, then ran out of the classroom.

What a stupid girl…tsk.tsk.tsk.

“Hyejin. Stop laughing. That was NOT funny.”

“AHAHA! WAIT TIL I TELL SUNGWOO ABOUT THIS! AHAHAHA!”

When she said Sungwoo, every girl in the class glares at her. Once they caught me looking at them, they smiles ever so innocently. –gags-

-Lunch-

“AHAHA! OMFG! ARE YOU FAWKING SERIOUS?!?” Sungwoo asked. Hyejin nodded then both of them started laughing like animals. Yes, Hyejin had told everything to him.

-//-

“HAN BYUL!! AHAHAHA!” Sungwoo laughed even more.

-///-

“PUAHAHA!”

-/////-

“God! You guys are annoying! I’m going!” I stomp out of the cafeteria.

Stupid idiotic people. I went outside and stood under a tree, and damn it was hella cold. I close my eyes and felt the cold wind brush pass me. This actually felt good. (SIGH)…

I open my eyes and stare up at the sky. I smiled…If only I could see you one more time…just one more time…I’ll move on…I’ll…

I felt a tear coming down from my left cheek.

Why am I so stupid, I can’t see him anymore…He’s gone…gone.

“Han Byul?”

I turned around.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t---are you crying?? OMG! I’m so sorry!” Hyejin shook me.

“Crying?” Sungwoo asked, from behind Hyejin.

I quickly wipe my tears, “No. I’m not crying.” I smiled at them.

“Why were you crying?” Sungwoo asked, he sounded serious.

“Um—uh. Because….”

“You miss him?” He asked. JACKPOT.

I nodded.

Hyejin looks at me then to Sungwoo O.o?

“It’s ok Han Byul. At least we know he’s in a better place now.”

I can feel my tears starting to come down again. I tried my hardest to hold back but failed. Sungwoo knows me too darn well, I was pull into a hug from my dearest cousin.

“Don’t worry Han Byul. You can come through. It just takes time. I know you’re a strong girl, you can do it. (pulls away from Han Byul) And we’re here to help you. Me and Hyejin.”

That felt so much better.

I nodded and look at Hyejin, “Let’s go back to class.”


Me and Hyejin was walking down the hallway peacefully until…

“Han Byul Oppa! You ditch me for HER?!?”

Wth…

Me and Hyejin turned around, looking at the pretty girl from this morning.

“What? Hyejin?” I asked. O.o?

“YEA! WHATEVER HER NAME IS!” The pretty girl’s got a lot of girls behind her, they must be her followers.

“Let’s kill that !” One of her followers yelled.

Uh…

“What did you say you ?!” Hyejin yelled at them.

“Hecky no she did not just yelled at us.” Said one of pretty girl’s follower.

“C’mon Han Byul. Let’s go, forget these s.” Hyejin link arm with me and headed back to class.

“So Hee, are you just gonna let that go away just like that???”

So that’s her name.

I can still hear from far away.

Then I heard some murmur, I couldn’t catch what it was and didn’t care.

“Han Byul.” A voice from behind started.

Me and Hyejin turned around and met TaeHyung.

“What do you want?” I asked annoy.

“We have practice today. Don’t forget.” After telling me we have practice, he left.


I came went home after practice, it was COLD outside and I have to WALK HOME. Although it was cold, I was really taking my time walking. I don’t why but I just want to have some peaceful time by myself.

I was still walking until I felt a small drop of water on my face. O.o?

I look up and snow was slowly falling down. I smile at the sight.

-CLICK-

WTF!

I look around me, I swear I just saw a flash. And I heard a sound of a camera being taken.

….>_>…..weird.

Seem like a thousand year when I got home.

SooOOoo cOOoooOoold….

“Sup Han Byul. You’re back so early.” Sungwoo greeted me.

“Wow. You’re face is so red. Are you sick???” Sungwoo add.

“No. I’m not sick.” I went pass him and went to the bathroom. Took a shower and change to my normal girl clothes. (SIGH) I feel so tire. Went to my room and slept on my bed.


I woke up on the next morning. Woah. I slept THIS long???

I sat up, but instantly the pain shot through my head. I lay flat on my pillow again. The pain seems to fade a little bit then---my door room opened widely.

“Han Byul? You’re awake. Here, I made soup. Eat up.” Hyejin handed me the soup.

“Why do I need this?” I asked, confused.

“Stupid. You’re sick.” Hyejin told me.

I am?

I felt my forehead and sure enough it was hella HOT.

Oh…

I took the soup and happily ate it. Wow. This is Delicious ^^.

“Han Byul, Sungwoo said for you to stay in the house. If he sees you in school, he’s gonna beat the crap out of you.” Hyejin told me then left.

I watches as Hyejin left my room…stupid Sungwoo…oh well. I kept on eating the soup…mMm…so delicious…
I stayed in bed until I was dead tire of lying on the bed. I walked around the house, man, why is staying in the house is so freaking boring. It’s only been 2 hours and I’m bore.
………
…………..
………………..
……………..
………..
…..

30 minutes before school end. I should visit them since I’ve got nothing to do. And plus, I’m not that sick now.

I was wearing my pink feathery coat, my hot pink scarf and left to school.

As I was walking I kept on hearing whistles behind some comments and me. I ignore and walk to Seoul High. And there I was, 5 minutes early, I waited at the gate. Waiting for Sungwoo and Hyejin. I miss them already.

After 5 minutes of waiting, the bell rung and students started to come out. As girls walk pass me, whisper is all they do. If there is such thing as whisper world, I would love drag them there. After 2 more minutes I could see TaeHyung and his so call group coming out.

Oh fudge…

I turned away but he saw me before I could even move.

I turned around and face the street ahead of me. Wow, I never knew that there was a pizza store right there. O.o…wow.ahaha----

I felt someone’s grip on me and turned me around.

TaeHyung’s smile got wide. What are you looking at?

“It’s you! Damn! I was looking all over for you! Were you waiting for me?” He asked.

“I am not sorry to tell you this but I was waiting for---“

“Oh so you are waiting for me.” He kissed my cheeks.

O///O

“Awe…my babe is blushing.” He smiled at me.

Th-Thump

Oh no. Why is my heart acting up? Do not tell me….nah…

“Get away from me.” I push him.

“Damn. TaeHyung, when did you find such a HOT chick?” Juwon asked.

*roll eyes*

“He met her at the arca—“ In Sung was cut off by TaeHyung, who punch him in the stomach.

“Excuse but I want to be alone.” I told them, then walk away.
“Not so fast.” TaeHyung held onto my wrist, God, I hate it when they always do this. Owww. My wrist hurts…TT^TT

“ Let go.” I calmly command.

“Nope…unless, you tell me your name.”

“-chi- My name is none of your business.”

“HAN BYUL! WHY ARE YOU---uh.” Hyejin stopped in front of me.

“Han Byul?” TaeHyung asked.

Hm…should I say yes? Of course I should. So he would stop bothering me.

I nodded.

“I’m TaeHyung. Nice to meet you.” He kisses my cheeks again.

Th-thump Th-thump

Would you stop that? Stupid heart is beating fast again…I said would you stop beating so fast?!

“St-stop!” I stuttered.

TaeHyung looks at Hyejin and smiled at her, “Would you mind if I borrow Han Byul for a minute?”

Hyejin stood, looking at him. O.o…

At least do something Hyejin ,you Do know that I’m SICK. And I don’t have the strength to fight back.

I tried getting out of his grasp. But I failed miserably. TT^TT….

I froze….I swear I just saw HIM…..

I just saw….Jung Tae…in our school uniform….looking back at me…