ch.11

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

I went home with home with Sungwoo, all I could think about now is Jung Tae. I should really go see him tomorrow…but…. there’s something wrong inside my heart…something I couldn’t seem to ever find……….is it………….guilty?

Why do I feel so guilty and hurt?…psh. I must be crazy. I don’t feel anything at all…..do I?

Ahh…stop thinking about his stuff.

“Han Byul. Stop shaking your head back and forth. You look stupid.”

“Thanks oh nice cousin.” I said sarcastically.

“I know I am.”

*Roll eyes*

Lalala……………We both got home and Hyejin was nowhere fond in the house. Oh yeah, she was working again. Man, she can live with us w/out paying. Gosh, she makes me look so greedy about money.

……

The night

Hyejin came home and I told her not to work anymore. She can live with us w/out working so hard. After 30 minutes of argument, she FINALLY gave up.
Suddenly, an idea pop out of my mind. I quickly look for Sungwoo, who I found in the kitchen, eating noodle.

“……SUNGWOO!!!!!”

“PFF*choke choke*” Sungwoo was choking, hitting his chest several times.

“(gasp) you ok?” I patted his back.

After a couple of second, he swallow his food in his mouth. Ew…

“Sungwoodon’ttellJungTaethati’maboyatschoolok?” I asked quickly.

“What? Damn, you talk fast. So down.”

I sat next to him.

“I wanna know how he’ll react so don’t say anything ok?” I asked a different question.

Sungwoo nod in confusion.

“Oh I’m gonna say something alright…”

I turn around, Hyejin.

“Because I do NOT know what the heck is going on.” She added and cross her arm.

*Smile nervously* Why do I feel so guilty when I look at her? Is it because I lied to her about my so call ‘dead sister’? …That must be it.

“Hyejin…I have a confession…” I look at her. She looks at me with curious looks.

OK. Here goes. I am ready for all kinds of words.

“I lied to you about my dead sister.” After the second I said sister, I quickly covers my ears. But she didn’t look angry or anything……

?????

“I know. Sungwoo told me.” She smiled at Sungwoo.

I also look at Sungwoo, who was finishing his noodle.

Awe….my stupid sweet cousin….

I push his head to the side, “STUPID ! NOW I FEEL STUPID WHEN SHE ALREADY KNEW! How could you be so mean?!?”

“Mean? I was actually helping you out!” He said through his food. Ew…I wonder why girls go for him…

“HAN BYUL! YOU’RE OFF TOPIC! NOW TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON!” Hyejin yelled.

The minute I thought back from years ago. I was hurt…I was in pain…I thought he was dead… all those times………

I went upstairs, but halfway there, “Sungwoo. You can tell her.” I sounded weak. I didn’t want to tell her what happens to me because I’ll just break down in front of her.


“Han Byul….wake up Han Byul…”

I heard a faint noise….wow is that my alarm clock? It sounds so calm and caring. But wait…I don’t have an alarm clock.

“HAN BYUL!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!”

OO….-_o?…

10 more minutes…”

“HAN BYUL! WE ARE LATE 10 minutes now! That stupid Sungwoo didn’t wake me up!”

O_O

SUNGWOO!!!!!!!!YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

I quickly changes my clothes and puts on my beanie today…and ran to school.

Aish. The gate is closed!

“Hyejin, we have to climb up the walls.” I told her.

“WHAT?! HECKY NO! NOT WHEN I’M WEARING THIS!” She points to her skirts.

“Your fault. Not mine.” I smiled, for once I’m kinda glad that I’m dress up as a boy.
“Han Byul yah…” she whined.
“Yea?”
“Can I step on your back? Then---“
“What?! Do I look like I can handle the weight you carry!?” I asked.
“Well yea. You ARE in basketball right? Right. So bend down.”
“Ugh…fine fine. *bend down a little bit* but next time I’m-----ow!!!”

Hyejin has step on Han Byul’s back and jump over to the other side of the gate.

“Is it clear?” I asked.

“Yea…”

I sigh. OK.

I step 20 feet back, then start charging towards the wall. FWOOSH. I landed on the other side of the wall. WhooT----------O_O

“Late eh?”

uh oh….I glare at Hyejin but she just smiles an innocent look back at me. Why you little…

“Sorry Mr. Teacher.” I bow at the teacher.

“That’s Mr. Yoon for you mister and same goes for you too young lady.”

“Sorry Mr. Yoon.” Hyejin bow.

“Alright. I’ll let this one slide. Now hurry and go to class. Class is starting.”

“THANK YOU MR. YOON!” Hyejin bow happily then link my arm and ran to class.


“Tell me why both of you were late.” The stupid teacher asked us.

The girls seem to be having some type of problem because they all were staring glaring at Hyejin like…forever now.

“We’re just late. Is that a problem?” I asked.

“…n-no. You both may sit down.” The teacher stutter.

“Thought so.” I sat down on my seat and so did Hyejin.

Time flew by fast because Hyejin and me were yapping on and on and I forgot all about TaeHyung.

Lunch Came

“OMG! Look at Han Byul Oppa today! He look so HOT with that Beanie on! *squeal*”
“I know!”
“Him and that hott !”

-///-

“PUAHAHAHAHA. WAIT TILL SUNGWOO HEARS THIS!” Hyejin was laughing her off. Stupid Hyejin. I can kill you right now if you keep on laughing like that.
“Han Byul!” Sungwoo waved his hand at me. I smiled….but…his face. They were all bruised up….

“Sungwoo op-----um….I mean…what happen to your face?” I asked, then sat next to him. He shrugged and ate his food.

“Tell me now Sungwoo!” I demanded.

He kept on eating his food and ignored me.

……

“I heard you’re going out with that bastard. Am I correct?” he asked.

What?! O///O

“What?!?” Hyejin asked. Hey, aren’t I s’pose to say that line?

“You are?!?” She asked me, unbelievably.

I stood speechless…I don’t know…I mean…I think I like him….no way I take that back. But…maybe….just a tiny itty bitty little liking.

“He told me that you guys started going out yesterday. That’s why I got mad and punch the hell out of him and he did the same back to me. And guess what?”

“What?” Hyejin asked. I was still speechless.

“Jung Tae’s in my class.” He answered.

O_O I don’t think I can ever talk again…why is everything seem so complicated…

“Yo! Sungwoo!” Someone from behind me yelled out. I swear I heard that voice before…

“And you can say we’re friends.” Sungwoo added before someone sat down across from me.

O_O O_O O_O O_O…

“Something’s wrong with your friend Sungwoo.” Jung Tae whisper to him and I absolutely heard it.

Sungwoo shrugged. I couldn’t take my eyes off of Jung Tae…he look way…hot. Maybe beyond hott.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see Hyejin looking at me and Jung Tae, then at me and at him again. But I ignore her, I rest my eyes on Jung Tae…the person I was missing for years is finally in front of me again…how much I miss him so much…But…why do I see TaeHyung’s face when I look at Jung Tae?…was I actually feeling guilty?

“Sungwoo…your friend is weird.” Jung Tae once again whisper to Sungwoo, who was happily eating his food.

I look away….

I ignore his ugly words shooting at me. I just want to go into his arms and stay there forever without being disturb ever in my whole entire life….but why is there another feeling that I feel?…TaeHyung…I like…him…too…

Although TaeHyung’s been such an ugly jerk…me…being the stupid one…. still likes that ugly hott bastard.

“Can you stop staring?” he asked me.

Huh? I was still staring at him? I swear I look away…. did I?

…….
….
Oh shoot! I forgot. I had that idea yesterday!

I look at Jung Tae, trying my best to look serious. “You’re Jung Tae?” I asked, god I sound like a conceited jerk.

“Yea. Who’s you?” He asked, raising his left eyebrow.

Hm…how should I put it…

“I’m someone you will be hating.” I answered his question, well, not really but at least I answered.

“What? What do you mean?” He asked. I could see Sungwoo and Hyejin looking at me with the same expression that Jung Tae have, confused.

“Well…because I heard you’re going for my girlfriend, Han Byul.” I lean back on the chair comfortably. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Sungwoo and Hyejin secretly smiling. But on the other hand, Jung Tae looked shock.

“How did you know about Han Byul?” His voice was cold and scary. ….^^ he cares for me! Whoot!

“Connection.” I answered, trying to look mean as possible. “And I hope you won’t get in the way.” I smile at him.

Jung Tae angrily stood up from his seat, making his chair falls and catches everybody in the lunchroom’s attention.

“So it’s TaeHyung and now it’s you?!”

~kekeke~

“What’re you gonna do?” I asked, looking up at him.

The next thing I knew…I was flying to the ground.

O_O…he….just…punch…me…