Chapter 2 Sad ending...

Is this love? (HaeSica's one shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

One month has passed…

 

Jessica POV
Fany eonni call me to meet her in school and go for shopping later. I left the car and walked inside the school. “WOW! It’s been such a long time since I stepped into a school.” I thought while walking.

 

Donghae POV
“Is that Jessica?” I thought as I walked towards a blonde girl. “Jessica?” I said.

 

Jessica POV
“Donghae Oppa.” I said.

 

Donghae POV
“What are you doing here in my school? Didn’t I say that I do not wish to see you again?” I said. “Why are you appearing in front of me again?” I said angrily and coldly. I pulled Jessica to the back building where there isn’t anyone to hear our conversation.

 

Tiffany POV
“Isn’t that Jessica? Where is Donghae Oppa bringing her too.” I asked.

 

Siwon POV
“Yes, that is Jessica. Let’s follow them Fany. I’m afraid something bad might happen.” I said.

 

Tiffany POV
“Let’s go, Oppa.” I said worried.

 

At the back building…

 

Donghae POV
I pushed Jessica to the wall and glare at her. “So tell me what are you doing here?” I asked coldly. “Are you here to find me?” I asked coldly again. “WHY DID YOU LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ME?” I SHOUTED AT JESSICA.

 

Jessica POV
“Donghae Oppa is so scary.” I thought. “I’m not here to see you don’t worry. I know that you don’t wish to see me. I remember that too. Don’t worry.” I said coldly. “Well, why don’t you tell me why you become a playboy instead?” I said coldly.

 

Donghae POV
“I’m asking you a question here lady. You should answer me first.” I said coldly and smirk.

 

Jessica POV
“I’m not answering your question until you have told me yours.” I said coldly and angrily. I felt that my head is really dizzy and I’m having shortness of breath. “I can’t faint in front of Donghae Oppa. I can’t.” I thought while trying to walk away from him.

 

Donghae POV

“YAH! I’m still not done with you yet. Why are you walking away?” I asked angrily. I pulled her back forcefully. “NOW JUST ME!” I shouted at her.

 

Jessica POV
I can’t take it anymore. I fell to the ground holding my chest. I saw Tiffany eonni rushing here with Siwon Oppa.

 

Tiffany POV
“Jessie, are you alright? Answer me?” I said worriedly.

 

Jessica POV
“I’m... I’m…” I said and started to cough out blood.

 

Tiffany POV

“Jessie, don’t scare me please.” I said crying looking at Jessie looking so miserable holding her chest and coughing out lots of blood.

 

Jessica POV
“Eonni, I’m sorry. I… I think my time is up. Help me tell daddy and Yunho Oppa I love them. Tiffany eonni, Siwon Oppa I wished both of you happiness. Donghae Oppa I’m sorry and I… I… I love you…” I said and fainted in Tiffany’s eonni arms.

 

Tiffany POV
“No Sica, you will live. Don’t leave me please.” I said holding onto Jessica’s body. “SIWON OPPA CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!” I shouted.

 

Siwon POV
“Ok, Fany. I’m calling them now.” I said.

 

Donghae POV
“WHAT’S WRONG WITH SICA? WHY IS SHE COUGHING OUT BLOOD?”I thought while looking at Sica. “Fany, what’s wrong with Sica?” I asked.

 

Siwon POV
“Hae, later. We need to get Sica to the hospital first. I don’t know what is going on too, but I’m sure Fany will explain to us later. So calm down first.” I said.

 

 

In the hospital…

 

Donghae POV
“Now Fany, what’s wrong? Tell me. TELL ME WHAT’S WRONG WITH HER.” I said loudly.

 

Siwon POV

“Cam down buddy. This is a hospital.” I said.

 

Donghae POV
“How can I calm down after seeing Sica feeling so miserable and coughing out blood in front of me? I do not know anything that is going on. The doctor has not tell us anything too.” I said.

 

Tiffany POV
“Oppa, I will tell you everything you wanted to know now. You want to know why Jessie left you two years ago right?” I asked. “Oppa, Jessie left without telling you two years ago because she is diagnose with Leukemia. LEUKEMIA, Oppa!” I shouted. “The doctor told her to get treatment in the states. She refused to do it as she don’t wants TO BE SEPARATED FROM YOU and also she is afraid that she might not be able to survive so she decide to spend her last six months with you instead of receiving treatment. One day after school, Yunho Oppa found Jessica fainted in her room and Yunho Oppa brought her to the states during her unconscious state. Therefore she is unable to inform us about it. She spends her last two years in the hospital. Can you imagine it? She spends TWO FREAKING YEARS IN THE HOSPITAL ALONE WITHOUT YOU, WITHOUT US. ALONE! But she held on, as she wants to recover and return to Seoul to explain everything to you to us. She returns to Seoul an month ago as she knows that she is unable to live any longer so she decide to return to Seoul to see us for the last time. Oppa, Sica really love you. She does not wants me to tell you about her illness as she thinks that it is better for you to hate her.” I said crying while telling the whole thing to the Oppas.

 

Donghae POV
“what?” I said. “I can’t believe my ears. My BabySica is diagnosed with Leukemia two years ago and I do not know about it. And now she is back to see me for the last time before she dies.” I thought.

 

Just then…

 

Doctor POV
“Are you the family members of Miss Jessica Jung?” I asked.

 

Donghae POV

“I’m her boyfriend.” I said.

 

Doctor POV
“Oh so you must be Donghae. Right?” I asked.

 

Donghae POV

“Yes, I am.” I said. “How did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter