The Reality

Dreams Come True

*ChoonHee's POV*

“G-guys?” as soon as that hoarse voice was heard, my body stoned.

 

Everyone stopped their activities and turned their head to one direction. I could see how shocked they were.

 

“What are you guys doing?”

 

I spun around and face the shocked YooChun too. “Chun…”

 

His eyes darted to me. “ChoonHee.” Then he went to see who was beside me. “Manager-nim.”

 

He continued, “Junsu, Yoomi, SooYeon, Jae, Managers hyung, Chaerin, Eunmi...” he said every names inside that room slowly. “Ch-Changmin and Yun-Yunho,” the tears that were kept started to fell one by one.

 

Reflex, I ran into him and hugged him so tightly like there was no tomorrow. Whenever he cried, he always wanted a hug from me. “Why are you crying?” I asked gently while patting his back, trying to calm him down.

 

“Is-Is this a dream?”

 

“It is not.” I broke the hug and wiped his tears away. Then, I cupped his face. “You are fully awake, YooChun-ah.”

 

“But, Chang-Changmin and Yunho?”

 

“We are real,” Yunho oppa and Changmin was already standing right beside him. He broke down once again and this time, I let the boys to hug him.

 

All of them shed tears. A huge smile was drawn on my face. “We will always be one family,” Yunho oppa said and they hugged each other tighter while the tears streamed down from their eyes.

 

The Gods of the East met each other again finally as a family. Changmin and Yunho would join the three of them and made a second debut under the name Dong Bang Shin Ki/Tong Vfang Xien Qi/Tohoshinki like everyone knew.

 

~ * ~

 

“This is ChoonHee’s plan after all. She planned to make a surprise birthday party for you along with the best gift.” Junsu grinned.

 

“Yeah right, the best gift ever.” Yunho oppa nodded.

 

“And not to mention that ChoonHee had sneaked into your room just to take your ‘list of dreams’.”

 

I pinched Jae’s oppa arm. “Shut up!” I hissed.

 

“That’s why it’s missing from my bedroom.”

 

My cheeks turned into red and everybody laughed at me.

 

Gaaah these guys.

 

I felt a pat on my hand and I lifted my head. YooChun was smiling and unknowingly, he leaned in quickly and pecked my cheek. “Thank you~”

 

The guys went “Awww” and my cheeks flushed red once again.

 

At the end, we continued to prepare for the small party. When it was all prepared, we ate the food gleefully while joking and others. The small party was then continued with conversation and spontaneous performances.

 

“Hee, where are you going?” Eunmi caught my arm when I was about to leave from dining room.

 

“I’ll just take some fresh air.” I took a peep and saw the guys laughing real hard, watching Changmin stuffing food inside his mouth. “Will be back later.”

 

“Okay.” Eunmi nodded and joined the guys again.

 

I walked upstairs and went to the balcony. Putting my arms on the fence, the cold and fresh (early) morning air greeted me. I really loved it when the wind brushed my face.

 

“It’s unusual to see you away from a party.” Arms s into my waist.

 

“I just need a fresh air.” I spun around and met a broad chest in front of me. “Why?” I looked up and met his dark brown eyes.

 

He looked down at me and moved backward while intertwining his fingers with mine. “Come on, I have something for you.”

 

“Where are we going?” he didn’t answer my question and brought me to his bedroom. Inside the room, he opened the door that separated between his room and the balcony.

 

“Sit,” he ordered and I did. “Wait a second,” he ran back to the room. I tilted my head in confusion.

 

“Choose, right or left?” he showed me his fist. I tapped my chin and chose the right one. “Good choice,” he smiled and opened up his fist.

 

I could see a shining ring in front of me. YooChun slowly took my right hand and putted the ring on my ring finger. “Wa-wait. What is this, YooChun-ah?”

 

“You should have read carefully next time.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“The list of dreams, read it carefully.”

 

What a coincidence, the list was still inside my pocket jeans’. I took it out and read it carefully.

 

List of Park YooChun's dreams:

1. Reunited again as five.

2. Won't be separated again to 3 and 2.

3. Dongbang will always be the strongest family.

4. Forever gives Cassiopeia the best.

5. Never lose the faith.

6. Marry Song ChoonHee

 

“I don’t find any explanation to this, Chun,” I showed the ring to him, slightly getting irritated.

 

“Well,” he took out a pen and I realized that it was an ‘invisible pen’ that was famous in among teenagers and kids.

 

“Invisible pen?”

 

“See this,” he the light and moved below dream #5.

 

At first, I got a hard time to figure out the words that started to show as the light hit the right place. When I figured it out, my hand reaching out for my mouth and covered it up.

 

6. Marry Song ChoonHee

 

“You can’t say no to it and I will never accept a refusal.” he smiled sheepishly.

 

I hugged him quickly and whispered to his ear, “Thank you.”

 

“No. Thank you, Song ChoonHee for making all of my dreams come true in one day. This will be the best birthday ever.”

 

~ * ~

 


 

I don't know if you guys have found out dream #6 or not before I told it lol

Because since the first time, I have wrote it (but changed the font colour into white). Hahaha.

Oh well, I hope you guys enjoy the story^^ I'll see you in the next fanfic!