Me, You, One day.

Hey, Ms. Sushi.

Infinite's dorm.

Each of them are late for the radio broadcast. While waking each others up, Sungyeol and Woohyun with their chooding ideas trying to look up at the L's phone secretly. When they turn on the phone. They saw a girl photo which they are familiar with and starts to giggles.

When they get into the car, heading to the Kiss.Fm, Sungyeol and Woohyun start their teasing game to L.

Sungyeol- Namstar! Did you have any girl's photo on your wallpaper? I wanna put my bias, Bomi as my wallpaper, can I?

Woohyun- Yeollie, don't you dare. None of us are allow to have any crush or girlfriend when we're still in the contract, remember?

Sungyeol- But there's a person that put his crush as his wallpaper.

/L getting excited, suddenly/

L- Nugu? Nugu put the crush picture as wallpaper. I am curious to know.

Woohyun & Sungyeol- We know someone did it /grins/

Sunggyu, Hoya & Sungjong- We guess, we know about it too.

L- /confuse and ignores them, talking to himself/ pfft. are they talking to about me? /look at his on phone screen and smiles/

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miss A's dorm.

 

Min- /shout/ Suzy-ahhh. Ppaliwa. We getting late for the dinner then. Get yourself done in 10 minutes.

Suzy-/shout back/ Jagamman eonni-yaaa >< I am trying to wear the white dress that omma bought for me. Jagamman nae?

Min- Arraseooooo!!

/Suzy get done and get out from the room with the dress/

Min- Woah. Yeppo saeng. You gonna melt every guys heart now huh? I am jealous of you.

Suzy- No. My heart, is taken. By a guy. c:

Min- Nugu? Who?

Suzy- Someone, eonnie ^^

Min- Pfft. Arraseo.

 

/both of them get into the car and start heading to the restaurant that near with the Kiss.Fm/

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiss.Fm radio station.

Eunhyuk & Shindong (E&S)- Welcome Infiniteu in the radio! Congrats on your winning at the Music Bank for your comeback.

INFINITE- Annyeonghaseyo. We're Infinite. Thank you E&S for congratulating us, and INSPIRIT, thank you so much.

E&S- Well we can fee the good vibrant here, good aura. Well. How are you guys today?

/suddenly Sungyeol cut their conversation/

Sungyeol- Something interesting happen today. One of our members are liking a girl, from one of the famous girlband.

E&S- Who? Give us a hint more!

Sunggyu- The band is Miss A!

E&S- /shock/ really? that's interesting. well. which member are we talking about now.

L- err. we don't actually sure with this stuff going on here /giving signals to sungyeol, mad sign/

Sungyeol- Well we have to find out. Keep on updating about this in Sesame Street- INFINITE's special.

E&S- Well to Miss A members, get ready to find out about this matter too! Well thank you Infinite for visiting us today. Hopefully you guys will be one of the successful boyband, one day.

INFINITE- Sure! we will not dissapointing out Inspirits. Saranghae Inspirits! <3

 

/out from the broadcast room/

L- Hyung, we're hungry. Let's eat to the restaurant nearby.

Sunggyu & Manager- Sure. Makesure you guys are not running away this time /chuckles/

 

/INFINITE walks to the restaurant nearby and suddenly they shock/

/Miss A Min & Suzy walks across them and greets/

Annyeonghaseyo Infinite!. Woah. It's been awhile we havent seen each other right? Let's have dinner together.

INFINITE- Sure. Let's have dinner together. Will be more fun.

 

/L's heart are going to burst out as it beating so fast, neither Suzy feel the same/

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the restaurant, at the table of 9. (INFINITE + Miss A Min and Suzy)

 

Dongwoo- Well our misses. You both need to pick for tonight meal. /smiles/

Min & Suzy- Ah. Jinjja? Okay then. Let's pick Galbi, Jajjangmyeon and Kimchi. We'll be so much full.

L- But I want Bulgogi and Tteobokki. /pouts/

Sungjong- Hyung. Just follow with our guest today, will you?

L- Okay then. /straight face, while infront of him is someone that he likes, his heart beating like hell/

Suzy- Well chukhae on the win in the Music Bank. The chaser was perfect song to listen too /start humming the song/

Sungyeol- Suzy-yah. You are good in humming it. L always fails for it.

/Suzy looks at L shyly/

Suzy- Jinjja L -sshi? Try to humming it with me.

/L follows what Suzy did and they got the perfect melodies together/

INFINITE & Min- /clapping hands/ Daebak! You both look cute together.

Suzy- A-ani. /blush/

L- /blush too, cover himself/ Dont make our Suzy shy okay? /smiles while secretly looking at Suzy/

Woohyun- L, why dont you take Suzy's picture and save it as the memory for our dinner with Miss A?

L- Sure. But. Okay fine. It's always me, you guys bully. /capture Suzy's picture with Min and Sunggyu, eyesmiles on the picture/ Its perfect.

/Sungyeol giving a sign to Woohyun to start teasing L and Woohyun get the sign and start his part/

Sungjong & Sungyeol- Okay. Now let's play truth or dare. We will be starting with the FACE of INFINITE, L! And the FACE of Miss A, Suzy!

Woohyun & Sunggyu- Okay. Let's ask our L first. L. Truth or dare?

L- Truth! /smiles/

Woohyun- Well did you like the girl inside your phone as your wallpaper?

L- /shock and blank, didn't know how to answer/ Well, err. what did you mean hyung? I never put a girl picture as a wallpaper.

Woohyun- /evil grins/ I've seen it. So yes or no?

L- Well I do like her. I have a huge crush on her. But I don't know whether she likes me or not.

Min & Suzy- Woah. You mean you like one of Miss A? Us or Fei & Jia?

L- Let it be secret. Can we? /blush/

Woohyun- Okay. Now the turn for our Suzy. Suzy. Between all Infinite's member. Who do you like the most?

Suzy- /stumble with the question and started to blush/ I like one of you guys too, but I am not sure whether he likes me too or what. I like L the most. Because he got that almond eyes.

/L's heart beating faster and his face gotten red/

Sungyeol & Woohyun- Okay. This game kinda boring. So let's heading to our dorm and our Miss A, today INFINITE treat you guys. Annyeonghigasaeyo! 

/All infinite's members make a love sign/

Dongwoo- Woah. Why did we stop the game suddenly, Yeollie-ahh.

Sungyeol- Because me and Woohyun got the answer for the secret that we holding. /grins/

 

/L busy looking to the pictures that he captured just now, and when it comes to a person face, he smiles/

/in his heart/;- Well. Ms. Sushi. Let's meet again. And. I'll discover about what I have for you and I'll confessed when I got ready. /he smiles/

All the Infinite's members get into the car and headed back to the dorm.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Miss A's car.

 

Min- Suzy, you look glowing. Woohoo. Uri saeng, maknae is in love. Love is in the air. Huh? /winks/

Suzy- Eonnie, stop teasing me. Im so shy. I confessed in front of him. /chuckles/

Min- Well. Goodluck. I shipped both of you!

/Suzy smiling to Min/

 

In the Infinite's dorm.

 

All the members are getting ready to get their head on the pillow and sleep but suddenly, someone's phone rings which shown that he received a text. And it's L's phone.

~from@****MissA~

Hey. Thank you for tonight. It is a great night to spend with you guys and hoping we'll meet up soon. 

P/s- Dont forget to rest alot and do take a med if you are sick ara? Tc cold guy.

 

/L replies the text with a smiles on his face/

~to@****MissA~

Hello. I had a great night too. Especially when with you. Hope you eat well. Take care of yourself. Dont always dance and hurt yourself. Have a great sleep and dream of me. Tc too ms. sushi.

/L's walk to his bed and start laying down while looking a picture on his phone screen/

L- I like you c:

 

All the Infinite's member sleep so do Min and Suzy.

 

-WILL BE CONTINUE-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~