monster

Not A Monster.
Daesung felt tears filling in his eyes but he refused to let them fall, he bit his knuckles and tightened his grip on the car's wheel. Things weren't supposed to go down like this. It was an easy enough job get the merchandise and go. He should have known. He did know but the need to see him if only for a second got the best of him. His men followed his car through the solid grey gates. Men with sniper guns where guarding the premises. It looked like a top security prison. Daesung took a moment to control him self before existing the car. His men where standing around waiting for his next move. "What do you think your all standing around, get lost!" He growled as he made his way into the large mansion. Daesung closed the door to his room, he looked at thin man sitting in a large whine colored chair. The blonde man just glared defiantly at his captor. "Don't I get a ing greeting huh?" He yelled . He poured himself a glass of bourbon as walked closer to the blonde. "What's wrong jiyong cat got your tounge'' He swolled his drink before grasping Jiyong jaw fourcing his tounge inside the smaller man's mouth. "You little " he growled when Jiyong bit his tounge. "Get way from me you bastered !" Jiyong warned as he backed away. Daesung stalked over to Jiyong, grabbeing his arms. "You think you in charge here baby " "what you forget what your job is huh?" Jiyong whimpered when Daesung grouped his . "Please let me go please please let me go" jiyong pleaded sobs wracking through his body. "Come on jiyong I had a bad day comforte me"