Roses

Not A Monster.

 

Note: this was not my original chap. but i am at a computer right now so i thought hey might as well try to update right. sorry to everyone who has been waiting i have no internet and moving around ;_;

 

Daesung stood against the wall, a shaky hand reaching for his gun.

His hand met the cool steel. He felt as though he was suffocating.

"Daesung..."

He didn't move, he didn't want to look at him.

"Dae, I don't have any other choice"

Daesung opened his eyes and found Seunghyun standing closer to him then he would have liked.

"You killed him"

"You would have done the same"

"...maybe, but he was innocent in this"

Seunghyun brushed his hand against Daesung's face. "So are you"

"I'm a monster you just don't know yet" "You'd be running if you knew"

Seunghyun looked around to make sure they weren't being followed. He kissed the blond mans lips.

"you're more like a rose"  Seunghyun tried to joke.

"roses have thorns Seunghyun"

Daesung said he looked at Seunghyun's face before his grip on his gun tightened.

"I had to do it"

Daesung could hear heavy footsteps coming closer he shut his tightly before opening them again.

"I love you Seunghyun" Falling for your enemy it sounded too cliche, but he just couldn't help it.

"I lo~"

Daesung cut Seunghyun off with a kiss, he brought his gun out his fingers lingering over the trigger, but he couldn't he let out a cry of frustration before striking Seunghyun with the blunt end of his gun.

He could hear the voices of Seunghyuns men coming closer. He let the unconscious man fall to the floor before making his way out of the building.